True Story - From leather to steel (Part 2)

True stories or diaries of life in chastity. (No fiction please!)
Tobbe
Sex: Male

True Story - From leather to steel (Part 2)

Post by Tobbe »

continued from story From leather to steel. Part 1
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=229
A woman's journal, in which she tells how the dream of wearing chastity belt becomes a reality.
I know the woman, but she does not want to appear here on BeltedGirls, therefore I have received permission to post her story. Please write a comment. Maybe she sometimes looks in and read it...

------

Steel belt is here!
So I finally got my belt. It was more put together that I'd envisaged after hearing other people's comments. I disassembled the crotch area. Tiny screws, very fiddly. And just tried the waist belt on. It took a while but I think I’ve got it adjusted right. Of course, each time I undid it and did it back up, I got faster with the screws. Then I tried attaching the crotch area. All the liner was loose apart from anal area. I think that's so you can adjust all the straps. But it was getting in the way when I was trying to sort out measurements so I pulled the whole liner out. Damaged bits where it was glued. But my thought, lots of people say about water, pee etc getting under the liner. I really don't want that.

If this belt is going to be 24/7, I have to be able to pee, poop and shower. Shower is the main thing for me. I want shower and then be able to get properly dry.

So I'm trying the belt with no liner. It's all comfortable except anal hole. I think leather belt helped me get ready for this. Waist is good. Vagina all good. But I'm not used to an anal hole in the belt. I'm walking like I pooped myself. Hope that improves...

So! This is how it came. The liner isn't attached but I guess that's a good thing cos I need to adjust it first. Very glad hubby didn't take keys today. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to try it out ;) Bye bye leather and Hello metal!

Thursday
Hubby felt belt under clothes last night when he got home from work and was intrigued. We sat and watched TV, then as soon as I said I was going to bed, he was upstairs like a shot !

He was impressed with it. Thought it seemed pretty solid and said, yep that's not moving. Then he asked for keys. Well I didn't want to give him keys last night. I wanted to own the belt just that first night. So I told him that and that he would get the keys in the morning. He really wasn't happy. And said he was already in control. He quite forcefully said he was already in control. So I gave him the keys.

He undid the belt and that felt nice, even after just a few hours confinement, it felt so cool. we had sex. It was quick and un eventful. I'd obviously frustrated him.

Well he let me pee, wipe myself clean, talc. Then the belt went back on. He asked if I can pee, poop and shower in the belt. I said yes. He said 'alright then.' That’s what my husband says when things are settled. No more discussion.
I didn't sleep well.

But often I don't. Lying on my back or belly was good but I could not sleep on my side. The metal dug into my legs too much. The anal hole is still annoying. At one point in the night I wanted to turn from back to belly and I couldn't. It hurt so much but then I figured to pull out my buttock cheeks as I turned. That was less painful.

So I lay there for hours. Feeling rude and awake. I tried touching myself. I found I could just get my fingers under the belt a bit if I had my hands above my blanket. That way the material protected my fingers. But I couldn't get far. I could just touch labia a little, through material. Nothing else. I gave up. I could feel myself squirming and pulsating inside the belt and all I was doing was frustrating myself more.

I know I write about masturbation a lot.
But it's what I do. I don't even have to touch myself. Usually I can just press on the outside of my jeans and less than a minute later, I orgasm. I can do that repeatedly, orgasm several times in just a few minutes. Cos it's so easy for me, I do it all the time. Doing laundry, if I suddenly feel aroused, I´ll do it in the laundry room. In the kitchen... I have always been like that. I don't consider it proper masturbation; it's just something I have to do to continue with normal activities. Like going for a pee or stopping for lunch. I don't know how I'm going to do without it.

So there are 4 keys to the belt. All the keys work for the two padlocks. Hubby put one on his car keys this morning so he will never forget it when he goes out. The other 3 were put in an envelope and after sealing the envelope, he signed across the seal. Then told me to put it in his night stand drawer. So I know where the keys are and if I really need to get out the belt I can but he will know cos I can't do his signature.

Bending down is hard but I'm already beginning to adapt. I have to bend sideways instead of straight down. I still haven't done any housekeeping in the belt (I'm good at holding onto pees!) We´ll see how that goes. But I feel hubby is keeping me in it. We already discussed about housekeeping with the leather belt and he said he didn't want to know. Now I am in a belt that allows for those things, he literally thinks 'alright then. No problem keeping her in the belt 24/7 :(

I've put belt lower cos I like to wear low waisted clothes. So to make it secure, I had to really tighten the waist belt. It is squishing out my skin at my sides cos it’s so tight. We´ll see how that goes. But the waist is secure, the belt will not move up or down or sideways!

Just did first pee in belt.
Its lunch time here, I held on for so long but in the end I was so desperate. Anyway it went ok. Literally I was so busting to go, I didn’t care that I was peeing through something. The relief!

Clean up, I used baby wipes dragged under the belt. And then I pulled one through the secondary shield. Then I repeated both. Hopefully that's clean. I will have my shower in a couple of hours so I'm sniffing. I really don't want old lady pee smell. Only problem, I'm wet now. Need to find some cloth that I can use to pull talc onto me.
I guess next hurdle is shower. That will be interesting...

OK just showered. It was nice. I spent a long time just standing in the water. After spending last couple of weeks keeping a belt dry, it was nice not to have to do that. In fact it was funny; water ran down my buttocks and shot out the anal hole. It tickled!
Drying belt wasn't too bad. I got a flannel and dragged it under the belt and all around as much as I could. Really quick. Only a minute or two. Cos I have to learn to be quick. If this is going to be 24/7, I can't be slow with belt maintenance.

Thurs evening.
Oh my dear sweet hubby! He came home at dinner time briefly, and wanted sex. He took off the belt and bent me over our bed, it had to be that way cos he was in his suit and has to work tonight. Sex was ok for me; I was more enjoying the sensation of being free. Anyway, he went and left the belt off. I have a few hours of release. I'm in a dress, underwear less of course cos I just lost the belt, and it's lovely. I don't even feel rude or aroused. I just feel as light as air :-)

Thurs later....
So hub left me out the belt. I was joyous. But I knew I had to alter a couple of the screws and rivets (to make it tighter in vaginal region. I shouldn't really be able to touch my labia...) so I altered belt and guess what, stuck myself right back in it. Less than an hour after he had released me. Cos padlock was unlocked, I could do that. Of course I don't have the key. So here I am back in the belt. I did it to myself. Why would an educated woman keep locking herself back in. Damn it, I'm confused about my head right now. Guess I deserve to be stuck in the belt. I'm the crazy one. Fortunately hubby seems to want to let me out and release me...

OK Thurs even later (ie 8 pm!)
Really right now, I'm beginning to doubt my sanity. Why would I do this? It is my fantasy. It was never my hubby's. But he's playing along and getting into it. I just tried picking up toys etc, I'm like a disabled person. I am usually spritely and free. Now I'm walking like I've got a Poker up my arse. Seriously, maybe my brain is screwed up. Signing out.

Friday
Hubby came home late, I was already asleep. When I woke in the night, my arse hurt so much. The metal was digging in my buttocks. Tightening the crotch part of the belt did its job. I can't touch myself. I can't even get to my labia. So I just pushed my fingers under the metal as far as I could. It felt nice, just feeling soft skin against me rather than hard metal.

I tried to mentally orgasm but even that didn't work. I usually have to squeeze my legs tight together to do that. But the metal disk at the front dug into my legs too much. Then the alarm went off. So I had to get up. Feeling very frustrated. Still feeling that. I don't feel aroused, rude etc. Just absolutely frustrated. I now understand what my hubby means when he says 'no I mean now. I can't wait till the morning'. And if I still pushed him away he would lay there frustrated for ages. I thought it was just him being over dramatic. But it's not.

When I first said I'd wear a belt. I thought it would be sexy. Fun. And I wanted to be submissive to my honey. But this is torture for me. Not the pain, I can cope with that. But not being able to touch myself, feel flesh, orgasm is torture. Not that I used to do that 24/7 !! But I could whenever I wanted. Now nothing.

Ok why is my hubby embracing the belt? Well it was my fantasy and I guess he liked the idea of being in control but he said something to me when he was mad and wanted me to give him the keys, that made me think. He said he doesn't want me to wear the belt to keep him out, but to keep others out.

Well, a male friend of ours tried it on with me at a party. He came whilst I was pouring myself a drink and he pressed himself against me. He had an erection. I could feel him through my dress. He said Shh, our secret. Well I freaked out. I was drunk, he was completely sober and he was trying to take advantage of me. I thought I was safe; it was a party just for friends and here was this awful guy coming onto me.

I told my hubby and he was furious but we decided not to say anything and that I just had to be more careful of this guy in the future. But my hubby wanted to kill him...

And about 2 weeks ago, house next door got broken into. I think these 2 incidences have made my hubby feel something else about the belt too. Yes it turns him on being dominant, but I also think it’s a security thing.

After the intruder was in the house, hubby buy alarm, security lights etc and he filled in a form requesting a gun permit. And now I'm in my metal belt. In his mind, he's dotting the i´s and crossing the t´s.

Anyway, walking to get the laundry this morning was terrible. The pain from the anal hole ring was killing me. I had to bend down and pick it up. I could have cried. I tried to bend as normally as possible but OMG it hurt so bad. I struggled and got a sock. Dragged it through the back of the belt. I panicked at first cos I thought it wouldn't go through. Pulled it down to cover the anal hole metal.

Instant relief! It still hurts, but I feel I can cope again now. So I have a sock hanging down! Will have to think of something better but for now, the relief is so good. Talking about anal hole, I still haven't pooped. I haven't pooped for days. Guess I'm anally retentive ;-). Dreading it though...

Minor setback
OK so a minor setback. Last night I had to take my belt off. The sock was still helping with the pain from the anal ring digging into my buttocks, but my sides suddenly felt like they were on fire. So bad. We had guests in the house so I couldn't ask and get permission to unlock the belt. I just grabbed my husband’s keys and went upstairs and took it off. Oh the relief. The metal had really, really dug in. If I hadn't taken the belt off, it would have cut into my skin. I was thinking about trying to on put it back on at bedtime (hubby already asleep so I could have done that) but when I peed, I noticed that I have a small external pile on my anal hole. It's not from pooping! So the belt must have caused it. So I left the belt off today too.

I can feel that I have a pile now. Just clenching my buttocks, it feels odd. But I couldn't even feel it last night. I guess all the skin on my sides and where the belt digs into my buttocks, was hurting so much, I was oblivious to this extra problem.

So what do I do now? Hubby knows belt is off. Well I guess he does. I will have to explain to him when we get alone time. I could loosen the belt again. Maybe that would help. Or I could try adjusting the anal ring. I actually just went and looked at my belt. It's not a ring, its oval. But at its largest width, it is 6 cm. That truly is forcing my buttocks apart. No wonder, I'm hurting. I know I did the right thing taking the belt off but I do feel like I failed. Well no, I guess if I just give up, I've failed. I haven't given up yet!

Goodbye!
I am back in my belt. And my anus is much better! I am taking good care of myself and I have learnt how to protect my skin. But I have decided this is not a long term belt for me. I have ordered one with a wire back, so a lot of my pain will be relieved. The belt should be here in a few days.

I feel that I have shared so much here, more than I ever would in real life and have come such a long way already on my journey, that maybe I should let it go. The end of a chapter...

Of course, I still have a long way to go on my own journey…
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
fitherin

Re: True - From leather to steel (Part 2)

Post by fitherin »

Bravo!
A well written and I believe very accurate account. I look forward to reading part 3 when the rear wire version is installed. I hope that the lady and husband concerned will continue to enjoy the rear eye belt [with greater care] till the new belt arrives.
A suggestion for the lady wanting to sleep on her side. place a cushion between her knees to reduce the pressure on the top of her legs from the edge of the belt. :) :)
Purpwolf

Re: True Story - From leather to steel (Part 2)

Post by Purpwolf »

It sounds like you should never have removed the rubber liner made to protect your skin. Metal is dangerous on bare skin, pls be careful!

After I read an awesome chastity story on literotica I found it was something that was a huge turn on! A fetish that is less common but powerful. I tried to write some erotic chastity stories and did a lot of research into belts etc. Only after many many hours spent writing and rewriting did I learn I am a poor author. :D I did find some good distributers of top of the line belts though one is Neosteel but the best from what I saw is a UK company called tollyboy products international
they have several different kinds of belts of different designs made for comfortable long term wear. Every one is made for the person who orders it all u need to do is follow there instructions to measure yourself and bingo perfect fit!
Best of all is a built in lock, no padlocks! I love the idea of the accessories made to go with the belts, plugs etc.

Please contact me if u need info or u just want to talk about chastity belts. Good luck and I'm proud of you for living your dream, I wish we were all so lucky
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Welcome to BG, Purpwolf!
I can tell you, that she is nowadays using Tollyboy belt 24/7
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
kittypink
Sex: Female

Post by kittypink »

From a three year wearer, I can attest to the accuracy of the hygiene, sleep, and other discomfort issues that come with wearing a steel belt. And while this person's torment was voluntary too start with, I was underage, Felt I needed the protection from my father (now 16 years ) lost the keys and had to have the belt removed through threat rather than leave that thing on me a moment longer. Yes I suppose I could have called a social worker rather than ordering a belt, but for financial reasons I stood to inherit a sizable estate. Plus the reputation of Child Social Services has never been top shelf. So my decision was to stay at home with a man that probably wasn't my father and protect myself from him. Yes, I didn't swim at public pools or pools where guest were invited or likely to be invited. I failed P.E. for refusing to dress out. So with choice comes sacrifice not just in what you can do with your body but negative choices that follow you for quite a while afterward.

This journal is totally plausible and accurate from the descriptions detailed here. A very good read for girls thinking of wearing a belt long term - of handing your keys over to someone else and losing control of part of your body, you might want to read Parts 1 and 2 of this story and consider the issue of odor control, cuts that can become infected, constipation, difficult unration, and a plethora of other inconveniences and problems. And if sex is going to be on that list... you will have little control over that as well, if you're fully equipped.

Just remember think about it first.