Looking for suitable belt

Anything related to male chastity
Ange22
Sex: Female

Looking for suitable belt

Post by Ange22 »

Hi, I am looking for a little help.
Both my husband and I are relatively new to chastity. I have long been fascinated by the idea. We are not 24/7 but like to switch and have the other locked up. We both like the idea of it being a commitment to the other, while allowing key holder the option to keep you in a state of heightened sexual tension, until they see fit to release you, it seems silly after 30 years of marriage, but helps us stay young. I have a cheap Chinese belt that is ok for what we need, although I would love an upgrade. I like the idea of OH wearing one as well and we have a version of the plastic CB version, which is ok but causes some discomfort. The issue we have is that he has one testical that is considerably larger than the other, this is due to multiple cysts. These cause the cage to twist and apply pressure, meaning anything beyond a few hours is very uncomfortable.
We would like a steel belt, but are wary of spending a considerable sum of money only to find out that he is unable to use the belt. We wondered if anyone else has any experience similar and has been able to find a belt that works?
Regards Ange
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Looking for suitable belt

Post by fitherin »

PM sent, You will need to be logged in to see messages. :D
alfire

Post by alfire »

Hi, not sure if you have found a suitable belt yet but I can recommend the Slim Fit Belt from Fancy steel Chastity. You can find everything you need to know about the belt here https://chastityshopper.com/fancy-steel-chastity-belt/. My husband has used it and he finds it very comfortable to wear. Hope this helps.
Pop Alexandra

Post by Pop Alexandra »

You can also try https://hatar.ro/collections/centuri-de-castitate if you're still interested.