How Long...

Anything related to male chastity
pjwearsone
Sex: Male

How Long...

Post by pjwearsone »

I practice chastity by choice and do not have a lover or key holder as I am trying to keep pure and stop the habit of masturbation which I think is a negative effect on my life. I do not have per-marital sex because I believe it is wrong. I date ocassionally but don't have a girlfriend right now and am working hard on studying in school and working a partime job.
I began masturbating at 12 when a friend showed me how to do it and since then I haven't been able to get it under control. I have tried the keep busy, cold showers and exercise but things just kept getting worse and worse.
Once I turned 16 I really tried to quit but things actually got worse I think because though I was able to stay away from masturbating for a week or two, as the days past it seemed that I was just in a constant state of arousal. At school I would wear a cup supporter full time so my situation would not show which worked OK for gym and all but evenings at home were tough trying to get to sleep and if I did, I would be awaken with the usual or often after a couple of weeks, a wet dream. I found that if I went a full month that my body kind of changed and I didn't feel the need to have an orgasm nearly as often but if I gave in to the temptation to masturbate then the whole cycle started over again from the start with the first week or so being unbearable and then the third week almost impossible then it would get easier again. The problem often came as I kept slipping up during the night or morning when I would wake up with a full erection and not being in fully awake just give in to masturbation. Then I would feel let down that I did and have to start over with all the problems of starting from day one again.
At school I couldn't keep my mind on schoolwork, and I would feel dizzy a lot. I looked into getting a belt and shopped on the web a bit in high school but never made a decision to get one as it seemed too sever a choice and I felt that I should be able to deal with this on my own.
Finally out of high school now and in college which made it a lot easier to deal with this since I'm out of the house. But it seems that my sex drive has gotten worse in my late teens so I had 2 choices.
1 Masturbate all the time to get relief from the pressures
2 Start chastity
I decided that full time chastity was the better choice for my goals and beliefs but it's really difficult with out the help of a device to slow me down and keep erections at bay so I searched around and got 2 devices recently.
A CB-6000 for during the day and I found a Chastity Steel CS-100 belt on ebay used for just $150 so I got that one too.
I have begun wearing them both at different times and most always at night but it seems they are difficult to get used to wearing full time.
With the Chastity Steel it is too bulky for the day and I'm afraid someone can detect that I'm wearing it so I use it at night and it is OK though it takes me a while to get to sleep each night and all.
During the day I wear the 6000 but it is hard to wear and drives me crazy sometimes and sometimes it comes loose while im walking or riding my bike.
I hope someone can help me with some suggestions on how to get better at chastity or the different belt advice that would work better than the ones I have.
I would really appreciate the help
Thanks,
Paolo
jlrm

Re: How Long...

Post by jlrm »

I did not find a device that was comfortable AND discreet AND unescapable.

Those with a Prince Albert piercing may be unescapable but it implies piercings.
Those in steel are noticable and kind of heavy to wear.
I did not try those in plastic yet, but it kind of looks like a light version of a metal one.
Those that imply spikes and pain... not my stuff.
I tried padlocking a "Rubber 5 Gates Of Hell"'s rings together, but the padlock kinda ended up tearing the skin.

I have a "steel chastity birdcage" and a "stainless steel chastity cock cage".
Both are totally or partially escapable and not very discreet.
Another Profile of mine: https://fetlife.com/users/1519081
butterfly
Sex: Female

Post by butterfly »

Kind of late to this party, but I had what I considered high-security full-time chastity using a PA piercing and a Jailbird cage. I've written about it here:

http://lockedhubby.wordpress.com/2012/0 ... y-devices/

Warning: includes a photo showing male parts wearing the device.

With traditional slightly baggy male pants, I didn't have any issue with it showing. "Visibility" is always on one's mind, but practically speaking it's really not a concern. No one is going to know that a very slight bulge in the crotch area is anything but your male parts. I'd be happy to entertain questions.

P.S. The astute will notice the "F" gender in my profile. While I'm living full-time as a female now, chastity was a significant part of my marriage when I was living as male.
paolotrying

Post by paolotrying »

thanks for the advice, as i am still getting used to the whole idea and it is difficult to tame my body and get past all the frustration and nocturnal emissions and stuff.