WOMEN: Would you belt your man to make it even?

Anything related to male chastity

Woman, Would you belt/cage your man to make it even?

You may select 1 option

View results

Anne
Sex: Female

Re: WOMEN: Would you belt your man to make it even?

Post by Anne »

I will offer my thoughts on this... my/our situation is quite different, I guess, but it works for us.

I am belted pretty much full time. I am also kept in leg braces - the metal and leather ones like you see a paraplegic or polio victim wear. I have been in them daily for 5 years and am now dependent on them to get around. it is my bf that wants me braced like this, but it is not against my will, I agreed to change my life to that of a crippled girl.

For him, it is a huge sexual turn on to have me belted and in braces. For me, it is less so and more a matter of pleasing him. That said, I am not entirely submissive. My trade of for being like this - he must be belted as well. He is otherwise fully able bodied, just his penis is crippled now. So it is a two way deal for us, I guess, and we are both happy with the situation. (well, he doesn't like to be locked up so much!) He likes to put me in other braces sometimes - back, neck, arms - and if he wants that, he has to agree to me keeping him locked longer.

I will release him, sometimes, to relieve his frustration. He will unlock me often, hoping that I will return the favor and we can have sex - which I do only on rare occasion. :) So, is that "making it even"? I don't know - what we do is weird, I know, but it is what we do.

Anne
fitherin
Sex: Male

Post by fitherin »

What you do to please your man, and what he does to please you is best decided by only the two of you! You know how it feels to wear a chastity device and so does he.
Is your belt a T waist or the Y style and has it got a rear thong or strap, all have pluses or minus depending on lifestyle
Your giving up full mobility is a major step and must have taken a lot of courage on your part.
Wearing a belt is done by many men and women and apart from the partner who holds the key and the occasional customs agent the rest of the world would never guess. Wearing braces daily is hardly some thing you can hide. Did you get many friends asking you what was wrong with your walking. Getting up and down out of chairs must be a challenge if your BF wants some thing fetching, I guess running up and down stairs is not an option, I hope in that case he goes and fetches items him self.
How do you manage toilet brearks in Chastity and braces :o , Its difficult enough to sit and wipe :oops: with limited space, how do you manage the braces and sitting on a toilet, My wife has real mobility problems due to back wear and tear :shock: I have had to add hand rails in the toilet room so she can lower or raise herself. If your BF would share some pictures showing some of the equiptment [without personal details] would be a great help.
I must admit its a fascinating scenario, Well done to both of you for making each other happy :D
Perhaps you would consider posting in the members blog section. [must sign in to view]
s
misscurious
Sex: Female

Post by misscurious »

I would belt/cage my man if he wants to, but that is decoupled of me wearing a belt.

It always depends on the reasons, why he wants to. In my case the reasons have nothing to do with giving up dominance from his side, it establishes his dominance even more somehow.

So our situation is, that we both want to be in chastity. I want to feel the belt, his control. He wants to feel something even if i am not there to touch him. It is quite simple and there is no tradeoff for us, there is no drawback for either of us.

Therefore i have to strengthen my point that the reasons for chastity are important to know for the participants.