WOMEN: Would you belt your man to make it even?

Anything related to male chastity

Woman, Would you belt/cage your man to make it even?

You may select 1 option

View results

jlrm
Sex: Male

WOMEN: Would you belt your man to make it even?

Post by jlrm »

Please, only vote if you're a woman.

Explain your choice in a reply.
Another Profile of mine: https://fetlife.com/users/1519081
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Re: WOMEN: Would you belt your man to makew it even?

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

You are probably not going to like my response...

But I feel chastity belts are for women. I guess it is tolerable for men to wear chastity penis tubes, if they must. Men are supposed to be the authority and leader in the relationship and if they are belted, then that removes their authority and capacity to make choices without a coercive force on them. (if they are wanting out of chastity, that is a coercive force to persuade or sway them). I believe in something like a natural order between the sexes, maybe it is my Biblical Christian upbringing, I dunno. But that natural order is men being dominant, possess a level of aggressiveness to him, and be the protector, provider, and leader. Does male chastity make him less of a man? I would not want to say such, but my feelings compel me to shy away from such a man because I do not feel he could be those masculine energy things for me.

I would not be in a relationship with a man who wanted me to keep him in chastity. I could play with such a man, but I would never trust him enough to be deeply intimate with him. It would not be a good fit for me.

Chastity is a personal thing, I just cannot wrap my head around male chastity. It exists, I know. I just don't get it or why a man would want to do such a thing to himself. The reasons for a female in chastity are totally different, with different emotional meaning to it.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

Pyra Gorgon wrote: Chastity is a personal thing, I just cannot wrap my head around male chastity. It exists, I know. I just don't get it or why a man would want to do such a thing to himself. The reasons for a female in chastity are totally different, with different emotional meaning to it.
I agree with you, male forced chastity is stupid and things are not supposed to work this way.
jlrm

Post by jlrm »

Pyra Gorgon wrote: Men are supposed to be the authority and leader in the relationship and if they are belted, then that removes their authority and capacity to make choices without a coercive force on them.
This is based on the idea a society must be patriarchal and not matriarchal.
It isn't this way everywhere in the world, or has not been all the time, but the global common trend is the patriarchal society.

I don't like or dislike your opinion.
Another Profile of mine: https://fetlife.com/users/1519081
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

This is based on the idea a society must be patriarchal and not matriarchal.
It isn't this way everywhere in the world, or has not been all the time, but the global common trend is the patriarchal society.
I don't like or dislike your opinion.
Good to know.
However, you are confusing social constructs and modern social engineering with biological imperative. Natural order is biological-based, how a womans emotional and relational makeup is hardwired in her brain. Patriarchy/ matriarchy is political structures based upon gender. Since it is based on gender, that means it is a construct that can be manipulated to suit social engineering ideologies.

I am not a group thinker, nor do I ascribe to modern rad-feminist social engineering that places the female above the male. I find it detestable because it goes against my nature as a woman. I like my men to be manly. I cringe everytime I see females emasculating men. Personally? I'd like to go bounce some of these "mistresses" heads off the concrete for the horrid crap that comes from their mouths and how they treat their menfolk. Female superiority rhetoric falls apart immediately once WROL (Without Rule Of Law) becomes commonplace and women need men to protect them. The only place women can pull off this "female superiority" is modern Western culture. You do not find it in any other established and powerful culture anytime in history.

Told you that you would not like my opinion, jlrm! LOL Not going to apologize for a counter-social opinion. I love being a woman, and want a man that loves being a man!
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Igor

Re: WOMEN: Would you belt your man to make it even?

Post by Igor »

Hi, i'm new here, male, and would like to add a little extra on this topic.

I think the question must be seen from different sides :
1) if you are a belted, submessive, women
2) if you are a dominant, women
3) if you are a switch women

I can imagine that there are women who like to be belted, without more ( no bdsm or whatsover, wich is often connected to it ).
Others who dont like it, but who want to please there man, who stand on it that they wear a belt.
Others who dont like it, but want iof theire man wears one also.

There are also more reasons why the man also has to wear a belt :
1) he wants to be the same treated as his wife/gf
2) he also likes the feeling of being belted
3) he wants to make sure his wife/gf doesnt misbehave at night or so to him.

I'd like to give you the idea me and my gf have : at this moment neither of us is belted.
But i'd like to belt her. I find it very exciting, and i control her sexual life. Not that she masturbated all the time, or has sex with strangers, but it turns me also on.
I also have to admid i am a little dominant if it goes over sex. Nevertheless i see myself more as a switch.
But i also want to be belted. Dont know yet about the key of my belt.

I dont know if you would say the primerly question asked here is the correct one "would you belt your man to make it even".
Some women just enjoy the feeling the belting gives them, giving over the control over their sexual needs to their man.
For myself ... to be honest, if i would be more submessive, i would love that my gf belted me, and controlled my sexlife, and not necessary would like that me partner would be belted also.

Hope it all makes a little sence :)
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

I must say I absolutely agree with Pyra.

My man is my man. I don't want to emasculate him. My wearing a belt empowers him more. Both in the home and at work.
Plus a few weeks ago, I asked if he would like to wear a belt and he just laughed at me ;-)
lockedlady

Post by lockedlady »

I would never consider putting my man in a belt
Chosen Keyholder

Post by Chosen Keyholder »

Interesting thread. Though very recently caged, I could never imagine forcing my wife to wear a belt, though I have already become hooked on the cage myself. Since I am not married at present, I have found a key holder to whom I happen to be keyholder (in fact, she inadvertently made me aware of the existence of the cage when she chose me as her key holder).
That said, a woman forcing me to wear the cage would likely repel me from her. At the same time, I would feel quite uncomfortable forcing a woman to hold the keys to my cage against her will even if it were my wife; and if married, I would not want any other than my wife or myself holding the keys. If she refused to hold the keys, I would likely just resign myself to no choice other than to hold my own keys, maybe just wearing it outside the home and leaving the keys at home or something.
As it stands now though, I am attracted to my key holder and she in me, and she already holds the keys to my current cage (CB6000 for now). Though I would be indifferent to my future wife wearing the belt and me holding its keys, I would agree to it if it made her happy (along the lines of her pleasure is my pleasure).
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

Well I'm male so did not vote, but I do think the results are interesting - as of now 49% are a belted couple and trade keys. I'm surprised it's that high.