Belted

Anything related to male chastity
Msteel
Sex: No, I am belted

Belted

Post by Msteel »

Hallo, I'm belted because I like it. Now I can't find keyholding woman. I wanna ask you all if you like latowski belt and if you think that exist many girls that likes boys in chastity belts?
Excuse me english isn't my home language.
Admin
Site Admin
Sex: Male

Re: Belted

Post by Admin »

Your English is perfectly fine.

Perhaps this is a question for a female to answer but there are not many females here right now. So I will share my opinion and hope that other members will follow.

I think that the Latowski belts are very beautiful for both men and women. But I prefer the female version over the male. Feel free to share your opinion about your belt and how you feel about it in another thread.

I do not think that many women think that they want to keep their man (or a man) locked up in a chastitybelt. Most of them does not even know that such things exists. But I do think that a lot of the women out t here would keep you locked up if they really loved you and if you really liked it. And I am very sure that most women would love keeping you locked up once they have tried.

Getting a woman to lock you up is the hard part. Chastitybelts are considered as a torture devices or something similar by a lot of people, both male and female. And getting someone to do something against you that they consider torture will not be easy. The key is making them understand why it is not torture and why you like it.

If you want to be belted by a living partner you will first have to find someone who loves you enough for wanting to make anything to make you happy. Until you find her you could use some form of virtual key holder or other service.
lockedwife
Sex: Female

Post by lockedwife »

do not play with belts, I am stuck in one for a year and a half and is pure torment. My husband broke the key in the lock and cant get it to open.
Msteel
Sex: No, I am belted

Post by Msteel »

Locked wife, Your story is exciting for me. For you is torment. I would like to meet you and help you :-) I suppose that's problem, because i'm far away..... europe czech rep.
Please tell me what type of belt you have? I can't believe it's so unescapable..
pirate
Sex: Male

Post by pirate »

my story is a bit dif. i was with a girl years ago who wanted me to wear a cb-2000. it was a lot of fun but she got a new job and had to move so i got the key and the chastity cage but i allway's wanted something that i could'nt get out of but dont know where to start it.