CaptionHer male femdom chastity captions

Anything related to male chastity

Re: CaptionHer male femdom chastity captions

Postby crayle » 04 Oct 2010, 09:35

Some of the best captions I've ever seen! Where can I find more by you?
crayle
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 04 Oct 2010, 08:38
Sex: No, I am belted

Re: CaptionHer male femdom chastity captions

Postby smallpekka » 23 Nov 2010, 05:29

Hot captions!!! Post more if you find any!!
smallpekka
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 23 Nov 2010, 05:23
Location: Oz
Sex: Male

Re: CaptionHer male femdom chastity captions

Postby argustheone » 05 Dec 2010, 05:58

These caption are incredibly good - some hit my paricular nail right on the head. Please continue with these wonderfully clever works

Regards, Argus :D
argustheone
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 05 Dec 2010, 05:54
Sex: Male

Re: CaptionHer male femdom chastity captions

Postby CaptionHer » 19 Mar 2012, 09:43

mysty wrote:These are great. Thank you.

Thanks!

crayle wrote:Some of the best captions I've ever seen! Where can I find more by you?

I am glad you like them. Due to the new no captions rule in this forum I have not posted any thing for a while. I understand the need for such rule and I naturally respect it. But check back here regularly for any new developments as I have some unpublished work.

smallpekka wrote:Hot captions!!! Post more if you find any!!

Thanks!

argustheone wrote:These caption are incredibly good - some hit my paricular nail right on the head. Please continue with these wonderfully clever works

Thanks Argus!
CaptionHer
 
Posts: 51
Joined: 10 Aug 2009, 17:25
Sex: Male

Re: CaptionHer male femdom chastity captions

Postby CaptionHer » 19 Mar 2012, 09:53

I have seen some of these captions posted on other locations on the Internet. I understand why that is done and it is flattering that someone like them enough to spread them. I do think though that they lose some of their meaning when posted out of context. The captions are not complete without the text that they were posted with and the thread they were posted in. So please do not re-upload them to other sites unless it is absolutely necessary. And when doing so please note the source and always credit the copyright owner of the photo used for the caption.
CaptionHer
 
Posts: 51
Joined: 10 Aug 2009, 17:25
Sex: Male

Re: CaptionHer male femdom chastity captions

Postby thuddriver » 19 Oct 2012, 01:27

CaptionHer wrote:Due to the new no captions rule in this forum I have not posted any thing for a while. I understand the need for such rule and I naturally respect it. But check back here regularly for any new developments as I have some unpublished work.


It's a pity you can't post here any longer. I had stopped visiting this board once you stopped posting. Have you considered posting your captions over on Tumblr. That's where I post mine.
thuddriver
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 19 Oct 2012, 01:20
Sex: Male

Previous

Return to Male Chastity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron