New belted

Anything related to male chastity
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: New belted

Post by Wendy »

I can answer since I have the same hole to defecate: if the anal opening is not at the right place, good luck to poop! you need to adjust the belt to put this hole properly. It took me time to get the purrfect adjustment.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
zixje
Sex: Belted Man

Post by zixje »

After a few adjustments the hole is in the right place now. The answer was: shorten the strap at the back and make the strap in front longer. The belt is more tight in the crotch now, but now it works :)
calima
Sex: Male

Post by calima »

i was talking about wearing the belt with the hole not at the right place (verry unconfortable)
but right defecate isn't a option like this :lol:

i've try this but it was verry unconfortable pulling all my things between my legs
well i will continue to customize it...
zixje

Post by zixje »

It has to be tight - both in front and in the back. In front, so you can't slip anything between you and the shield, and in the back so it will stay in place :)
zixje

Post by zixje »

I am planning to put on my belt Friday evening until Saturday evening. My first 24-hours goal :D
zixje

Post by zixje »

I am in my belt for 21 hours now and I am getting used to my belt better and better, this 24 hours challenge is very good for me. Sleeping went very well, peeing and pooping while belted is no problem for me anymore. The belt is becoming part of my body. It's great to be belted.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

This is excellent =^.^=
Well done =^.^=
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
zixje

Post by zixje »

I made it! I spent 24 hours in my belt. Now it's off, but I miss the feeling of steel around my body, it feels weird to be free now.

Next time I will go for a longer period :)
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

You made it, congratulations =^.^=

Currently I wanted to get used to be out of the armor (to let my marks disappear among others). Honestly, this is harder than getting used to be locked! I feel something missing on my body, I must have the same feeling as you...
And this feeling came very fastly! 1st week I had this (if I remeber well). And you are in your 1st week...
zixje

Post by zixje »

Thank you!

Being unlocked is such a strange feeling! Being surrounded by steel feels so safe and now I miss it. And I have the belt only one week now! In a while, I am afraid I can't live without it...