Anyone else try this yet? New belt and hypnosis.

Anything related to male chastity
lthrmitts
Sex: Male

Anyone else try this yet? New belt and hypnosis.

Post by lthrmitts »

Hello,

Thought I would share this with you all. I spend most my time over at the mansion and just found this board. Looks great.

We recently ordered what looks to be a steel version of the ht2. My wife gets discouraged because after I am in my CB for a couple weeks I just want to leave it off for a while. Just when it's getting fun for her she says I want to leave it off. She found this new steel belt that comes with a hypnosis file. The file is supposed to help me want to keep the device on. I think i paid like $139.00 for the cb and the files. It comes with one to remove this if you don't like the effect but she took that one. http://getgreatbuys.com/product/316l-st ... -chastity/ Password: look
If you care to see it.

FINE...

I knew there was no way hypnosis was going to work on me. So I told her to go ahead and order it because I liked the device. The files came the next day via email and she said; prove to me that this won't work on you. Just listen twice a day for 2 months and let's see what happens. So I set out to prove her wrong. The first few listens didn't really do anything because I was making sure there wasn't anything weird in the file. It was all good so I decided to actually try it.

First, I realized I was really going under after about a week or so. Then the next week (when I would normally start wanting to leave it off) the new one arrived and I put it on. It fit almost perfect, slightly tight but that was good in this case. I didn't know if it was the new device or the file but man it felt good to have this on. She started to notice something by about week 3. We started this back in late October. I had need tried to leave it off for just over 3 weeks now and that was a long time for me. Although I have been let out to be with her I find that I just want it back on right after and that when it is on it feels so good. I actually crave wearing it now.

I wouldn't believe it if I were not experiencing it. Then she started communicating with some other wives and discovered this DICE GAME She has me roll dice and I have to give her that many orgasms with my tongue before I can get out. WOW... Not always easy and she is really strict about it so it adds to the game.

Anyway i am just curious has anyone else tried this?

Lthrmitts?
Lee
Sex: Belted Man

Re: Anyone else try this yet? New belt and hypnosis.

Post by Lee »

Not sure if anyone is following still as its an old post. Having said that, I am a hypnotist with 30years exp and can say without a doubt that you shoud never under estimate the power of hypnosis.
Of course, it's far more effective live in person, but hypnotic recordings will still work over a period of time, even the pooly made ones. Definalty worth looking into to help out!