Belt with urethral plug for permanent chastity

Anything related to male chastity
Dinowan
Sex: Male

Belt with urethral plug for permanent chastity

Post by Dinowan »

Hello everyone.
Has anyone ever tested a chastity belt with an urethral plug? What about pain and urinary tract infections? Is it wearable over a long period?
Tobbe

Re: Belt with urethral plug for permanent chastity

Post by Tobbe »

I have not tested it myself, but "permanently" it is impossible, because it can easily become infections and cause both friction and tissue reaction.
Even medical sterile catheters must be replaced regularly. I think this chastity urethral plug is only for play some hours.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Sergio

Re: Belt with urethral plug for permanent chastity

Post by Sergio »

I agree about the risk of infection, which is a shame as I fantasize about using such a device to render me incontinent (and frustrated) for a period of a few days to a week or even longer. I've done it for several days at a time using a foley catheter (with the inflation/deflation syringe locked in a time safe) which was effective but while stimulation to orgasm is discouraged (as apparently it can be painful with the tube blocking the exits of the prostate) it's not prevented. A non-return valve would allow a longer period without risk of infection, but even so a month is the maximum time for clinical use, and try as I might I can't see a way to safely incorporate it into a chastity device.