The First Time

Your true or fictional chastity stories
xilefc
Sex: Male

The First Time

Post by xilefc »

This story was written some years ago and can be found on my FetLife profile...

This is the true account of my introduction to Chastity....

I had long dreamed of wearing a chastity belt. It took many years before I discovered that male belts did indeed exist. I visited a boutique that specialized in exotic clothing, bondage items, books and magazines. There was a special room there that contained the hard core adult toys, among them Tollyboy chastity belts. I went weak kneed and trembling as I held the Tollyboy in my hands. I knew then I would get one once I saved up the cash to make the purchase. As is my habit, I had brought a gift (E. J. Dingwall's book, Girdles of Chastity) and presented it to the store owner, an internationally know Mistress. On my second visit, a few months later, I brought a second book. That someone would bring gifts rather than ask for special consideration surprised and intrigued her. She asked me back to her office to have a long talk. When I revealed that I was most keen to get a CB, she smiled and said when I was ready, come back for a measurement. On my next trip to the boutique I brought my payment in full. By this time, Hal of Tollyboy was in poor health and his production of belts was very diminished, so the boutique had switched to Bill Jones as a source for CBs. The measurements for the belt were taken, followed by the longest 3 months of my life.

One day that May a message was left on my answering machine... the belt had arrived. I scheduled some vacation and drove up on a Wednesday. By now I was completely under Mistress's spell and had arranged to spend some time visiting, doing house cleaning while I was there. I stopped at the shop, picked up the belt and instructions for what house work was to be done, then went to Mistress's home. I brought my stuff to the 3rd floor and stowed it. I put on the belt. The cool steel hugged my body tightly while restraining my little soldier from saluting. To divert my mind from the building tension and frustration, I set to work on my cleaning chores. I moved methodically from room to room dusting, vacuuming, dry mopping and then wet mopping all the while learning the physical restrictions the belt put on my movements. Years of anticipation were fulfilled. Emotionally I felt controlled yet safe and secure, as if I was in a stainless steel hug. At 5pm I wound down the cleaning as I knew Mistress would be home soon.

When she arrived, I went out to carry things in from the car. Once inside, she inquired (as if she didn't already know) was I wearing the belt. I said yes and asked if she would do me the honor of holding my keys. She extended her hand. The rest of the week until Sunday was a blur of doing a complete room to room cleaning during the day and quiet evenings talking with Mistress. Early Friday morning as I was sleeping, I violently awoke with my body bucking up and down, frantically striving for the sexual release that the belt prevented. My back muscles started to cramp with agonizing pain. I finally managed to flop to the floor, which broke the rhythmic bucking. I then lay in a heap on the floor sweating profusely. Eventually I was able to crawl back into bed. This was the only time this happened.

On Sunday just before I left, Mistress teased me as to whether she should return the keys to me. They were returned because I had done an excellent job of cleaning. As a reward, Mistress asked if I would like to be caned. I nodded yes. She then instructed me in the proper ritual and response and proceeded to lay on 20 strokes as I counted each one after the pain stopped. This was my first time and I never knew pain could be so exquisite. I tearfully thanked her and made my departure. On the 200 mile trip home my bottom burned all the way, I couldn't get my mind off of the grip of the belt and a large wet spot had appeared in the crotch of my pants. What an introduction to chastity!