Belted husband

Your true or fictional chastity stories
Dinowan
Sex: Male

Re: Belted husband

Post by Dinowan »

Today Madame was in the bathroom with me during I was showering me. She said that's it's been a long time I didn't was released, and she think that I need I shave. But she didn't bring back the key.
No orgasm since october, hope I'll have a little gift tonight... She shaved her, so I think that will be a nice night. She could not allow me to orgasm because of birth control, that's sure.
Merry Christmas and happy new year.
Dinowan
Sex: Male

Re: Belted husband

Post by Dinowan »

I have been released yesterday for a complete shave, I was hard like never, incredible. The previouse release was on dec. 25th, for cleaning and shaving too. I talked to Madame about this long belted time and she said that she don't want to have sex at the moment, the discussion is closed.
I'm over 3 month without orgasm, so a new record.
I was to a sexshop last week, wanted to look about some prostatic vibrators, I talked with a seller, that was a very sexy discussion. First time I said to someone that I'm belted, she was very impressed, we talked something like 30 minutes. She offer me some plastic lockers. But I didn't by anything, too expensive.
Something curious, I take a shower ever day, 1 bath per week (good way for a deep cleaning when I can't be released), but my DickCage have now a curious colour, I choosed the clear silicone version, but now she is yellow. She is not dirty, I tried a very deep cleaning of the silicone, it stay yellow.