Belted husband

Your true or fictional chastity stories
Dinowan
Sex: Male

Belted husband

Post by Dinowan »

Hello.
I'm Julian, I'm 29 and live in France (sorry for my bad english). I'm belted since 3 years, not my wife's idea but mine.
During my wife’s second pregnancy, she didn’t touch me any more. We talked about my frustration and her desire, I proposed to wear a chastity belt (my fantasme). With the key she could decide when and where. She was not very interested but she said that I can do what I want.
So with the belt I didn’t change anything in my comportement, still asking for kissing, hugging and maybe more. But she thought that because of the belt I became a lovely husband, and our relationship changed completely. She became much more attentive to my love. We didn’t make more sex, but she became the loving woman she was before.
I still wear it now, after the birth of our girl I asked her if we should stop this play and she said that I can stay belted if I want. Unaformately if I say and do nothing, she completely forgot the belt and my frustration, I have to remind her every day that she has the key to our sexuality.
I'm so happy that she want me to wear a belt, but I dream that my wife becomes a true keyholder. Maybe it will happend, but I must be patient.
I would love to see her wearing a chastity device but no way for the moment...
Thank you for reading me.
fitherin

Re: Belted husband

Post by fitherin »

Sounds like she maybe enjoys your belt locked on you , so no pressure on her. May we ask what style of belt and have you managed to keep your belt a secret from other :D people.
Merci
Fitherin
Dinowan

Post by Dinowan »

Sure! I have a BirdLocked, a DickCage and a "no-name" Snake. I have ordered a new model on AliExpress, don't remember the name, very excited to try them. All my belt are too large, I hope this new model will have a better fit.
The Snake, the cheaper, is my favorite one : very confotable and the testicules ring is not so large as the silicone models. But for permanent chastity that's pretty better to have 2 or 3 models.
I'm interested about a real chastity belt like women's modele but I don't think that Madame will be enjoyed with this.
Yesterday I was released after 29 days of chastity. Was a very very big moment.
My chastity record (no orgasm) is 79 days and the longest time I stayed belted is 2 weeks. Not possible for me to stay more time because after 2 weeks I need absolutely a complete wash.
Thank you for reading me.
Dinowan

Post by Dinowan »

I had to change my belt tonight, tomorrow it's swimming pool with friends and that's not possible with my Snake. I am totally charmed because it was Madame who reminded me to change my model.
Now I wear my DickCage. The design is great, the fit is not bad but I don't really appreciate this belt because I can masturbate me if I press the end of the belt. Madame is out for date tonight, I must resist but a little bit difficult, I am still very excited 2-3 days after a release.
Dinowan

Post by Dinowan »

1 month I'm locked into the DickCage with no release, that's 2 new records for me : longest time I weared the DickCage and the longest time I stayed belted.
I think I'll be released at the end of the week because my wife said that "I really need a complete shave".
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hello
Sounds like she is taking care of her property. Keeping it clean and tidy.kKeeping it healthy for when she needs you to give her pleasure. But I guess you might be giving her pleasure while still locked. After all thats what chastity entails. Giving up your own freedom and keeping your key holder happy. If your keeping her very happy then maybe she will release you for a special christmas treat. Has she offered to help you get measured for a full belt. They are a lot more difficult to get comfortable in and you really need to get measured a few times and then pick the average size that you have been over a few weeks.
For pure beauty I think the LATOWSKI male belt is stunning. But a very enclosed design that will leave you with NO chances of escape or self relief. If you were to consider a full belt then you need to consider
Do you work from home so little chance of being discovered in belt.
Do you work in an industry where you have to drive
climb
bend
lift
in a busy work place where a belt being TO restrictive would hinder your day to day work or even a great chance that your co workers will see your belt and be curiuos?
Thank you for your up date!
Fitherin :D
Dinowan

Post by Dinowan »

Hi!
I stayed in belt one complete month without any release and orgasm, a nice record for me.
During the last 2 weeks I have been released 3 times. 1 time for a complete cleaning and shaving, and the 2 other was for sex. But I wasn't able to reach an orgasm, don't understand why. Maybe because the relase was so much hurried, no time to go to shower before, I didnt feel me very clean but she said that I didn't have to worried about that. So no orgasme since the 21 october.
We didn't talked about a complete chastity gear, but I think that will be a little bit complicated to wear this with all my activities. I go 2 times per week to swimming pool with my children, and I think that a Latowksy will be a little bit too much under my panties... It's already complicated to do this with my silicone belt, not impossible, but I can't take the risk to be discovered by anyone, even my childrens.
I work in a industry, I'm graphic designer and photographer, it's not very difficult to work with a belt. It is only during my sports practices between colleagues that I have to adapt me to avoid getting caught.
Last week we was, just my girl and me, in a romantic hotel without childrens (the first time since they are born), just for a night. But she forgot the key and that's a long time I don't take with me the secure key in my pocket. I was a little bit disapointed but that was anyway a very nice moment. I tried the sauna, I kept on me the bathrobe and no problem. We had scheduled massage sessions but I preferred to decline. We made love (pleasure for Madame, teasing for me), that was a very nice moment.
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hello
Madame forgot the key? Thats her choice. You also did the right thing forgetting the emergency key. No chance for expanding the family. I am pleased to hear that you both had a great weekend. Concentrate on her pleasure and who knows one week end it may be your turn to receive pleasure. Showered and pampered by her and allowed a small amount of pleasure.
You will know if she wants you to progress to a full belt when she starts measuring your waist ostensibly to buy you new clothes! Just be aware that steel pants could be her idea of perfect clothing for the winter nights when you have lots of spare time on your hands and the children are fast asleep.

Fitherin
Dinowan

Post by Dinowan »

Hi.
I don’t know if she is really aware about the control she has about our sexuality. She was really annoyed about the key that she forgot, I don’t think that she did it on purpose. She was really disappointed for the massage but I couldn’t take the risk.
However I’m already very happy to wear a belt, and for the moment I can’t imagine her ordering a complete chastity gear for me. I dream about the model you talked, but she is still not ready for something like this.
She’s not so much interested about sex, so the last month we didn’t do anything during my full belted month. I think when she don’t think about sex, she can live without. In this weekend it was the first time when we was focused on her only pleasure, the first time when I was his slave. We talked about this after, I said that it was very frustrating, yes, but it was soooo so so great to be here just for her. She find this a little bit curious.
So I think for the moment I’ll stay belted during the time she don’t need any orgasm and I’ll continue to remind her that I’m belted for her and she can decide when and where.
Dinowan

Post by Dinowan »

Now I'm very close from 2 month without any orgasm. I still wear my DickCage, long time I wasn't belted with my no-name Snake and I don't think I'll wear it again. I bought the DickCage something like 2 or 3 years ago and I wasn't very satisfied about the fit of this belt. But after this 2 last month I discovered how this belt can be confortable and more safe than my metal belt.