Your true or fictional chastity stories
paullanky
Sex: Male

Story The Lawyer

Post by paullanky »

The Lawyer
a story by a friend of mine Andrea , please enjoy and let me know your thoughts
best wishes Paul

Brad was on the plane en route to New York, sitting next to him was his lawyer. Emma was typical of a newly appointed big firm law partner, very profession and committed. She was also very good looking he thought, as he discreetly looked at the woman sitting in the seat next to him. Even though this was a long haul flight, she was wearing a dark skirt suit, with a surprisingly tight skirt, and was sitting upright in her seat typing away at her laptop; Brad had put his away and turned on the movie hours ago.

She was quite tall and obviously very fit, before her law career she had played netball and represented her country, a fact that was proudly displayed on her resume. At around 30 years old, she was young to be a partner. She had long blonde hair that was always neatly held back in a pig tail, and big brown eyes. While he found her very attractive, on this trip his mind was on different matters.

Within a week he had to visit the company, review all of their operations and if all was in order, negotiate the purchase. This deal was important to his company and he would let nothing derail the process.

A tour of one of the factories was planned for the day after their arrival. The security guard let them in, but at it was Sunday, the rest of the place was empty.

"I wonder whether security is an issue here?" Brad said as they passed the main gates.

"I doubt it if they use these padlocks" Emma replied as she ran her hands over the large high security padlock that was hanging from the unlocked gate.

"It wouldn't take much to get through that" Brad replied.

"From experience I understand that its not that easy" Emma smiled to herself.

The two walked on as Emma thought about the incident that had helped her make partner at such an early age. She had been dating the firm's managing partner when she'd found out that he had been unfaithful to her. Following a suggestion from one of her friends, she had waited for him to fall asleep and had then locked a large padlock around the base of his balls and penis. He hadn't been able to get it off which had made life very difficult for him as he was already married. To Emma, a very ambitious and not very scrupulous young lawyer, this had been the opportunity she had been after.

The managing partner had been terrified of his predicament becoming public and didn't want to seek help. Anyway he hadn't been sure whether there was any way to get the padlock off without permanent damage to himself.

He had worn the padlock for over two months during which time his marriage almost fell apart and Emma had been promoted to partner. A happy coincident she liked to think. Emma had finally unlocked him, but only after getting photos and a signed statement, just in case her career ever required a little help.

She watched Brad walked in front of her. He was a good looking guy and more importantly a very important client. She smiled as thoughts came into her mind.

That night Brad and Emma were in the hotel bar when Brad received an email. "Shit, they've moved the meeting to run through the sale document to tomorrow," he announced after having checked his blackberry for the hundredth time.

"But we haven't reviewed the document yet" Emma said stating the obvious.

"Well its 10pm, we have ten hours."

They returned to Brad's hotel room and turned on their laptops and started work. By 3am Brad was feeling the effects of the long flights and the late night and was lying on his bed only vaguely focusing on the document in his hands. A few minutes later he wasn't focusing at all.

Emma looked up from her laptop and realized that he was asleep, the mild sedatives she'd put in his last bottle of water had worked. Lying asleep in front of her was a very important and powerful client, this was too good an opportunity to pass by.

Emma crept over to the bed and gently unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them down. She cupped her hand around the base of his balls and penis to check the diameter. Happy that the size was about right, she undid the high security padlock and threaded it in place and squeezed it shut being careful not to trap any skin in the lock. She checked it for size and also waited awhile to make sure that it wasn't going to cut off circulation and cause any serious damage. Once satisfied with the fit, she pocketed the keys, picked up her files and returned to her own room.

The next morning had not been a good one for Brad. Not only had he woken up at 7am, with only an hour to get to the meeting, but he also discovered the padlocked around his balls. A hot shower, then a cold shower, then lots of soap had not got him any closer to getting the bloody thing off.

He read the note that Emma had left on the bed again, "Thought it might be fun, I'll take good care of the keys. Love E." It wasn't fun and she wouldn't be his lawyer for much longer.

By the time Brad reached the offices, Emma was already in the meeting room with the other side's lawyers.

"Good morning" Brad said as he entered the room.

Brad sat down next to Emma, "Give them to me now" he whispered.

Emma just smiled as she continued to read her notes.

This had gone far enough, "Before we start I need to consult with my counsel" Brad announced as he stood up and beckoned Emma to follow him. They walked into the adjoining meeting room and Brad closed the door behind them.

"Now!" he said firmly.

"You after these?" Emma smiled as she pulled a small bunch of keys out of her jacket pocket.

Brad held out his hand. Emma shook her head. Brad took a few steps closer to her, aware that the others were in the room next door. Emma had to think quickly, if he got the keys back now she'd probably be sacked on the spot.

Emma took the keys in her hand and slid them down the inside of her skirt and dropped them inside her knickers. She pulled her hand back out to show him that it was empty.

"Try and get out of there, without being locked up for sexual assault" she smiled

"This is not a game I want to play Emma, get those keys out of your f****** panties!"

"I'll make it worth your while tonight" she purred provocatively.

Her response was enough to distract him for a moment, but he still didn't want to play Emma's kinky game. He looked at her skirt that fitted tightly around her waist and then was tailored around her hips and thighs such that there was very little room for anything inside other than her body. Even if he was to risk getting the keys out with force, should he do it from the top or the bottom of her skirt? Shit, either would take longer than it would take the others to hear Emma's cries and come in. And anyway, although Emma was slim she was very fit, he may not even manage it at all!

As he was still thinking through his options, Emma walked past him and back into the meeting room, kissing him on the cheek as she went. Brad followed her, his eyes still fixed on her tight knee length skirt. She sat down in her seat and he watched as her butt came to rest. How the hell was he going to get the keys out of there?

The meeting continued and Brad did his best to concentrate. They broke to use the toilets, which only reminded him of his predicament.

They broke again for lunch. While the other side was at the far end of the room, Emma sat down on the table right in front of Brad, crossing her legs as close to his face as she could without raising suspicions.

"How does it feel?" she purred as she uncrossed and opened her legs slightly.

He was distracted by her legs and didn't reply.

"This could be fun," she whispered.

His mind was all over the place. "Just today" he finally replied knowing that this was already out of his control. The keys might only be a few inches away from him, but there was absolutely no way he was going to get them. Going to the police was not an option, it would result in complete embarrassment, Emma would probably deny everything and he would still be locked in that bloody thing.

"Oh goody, I can keep the keys," she appeared to be pleased with the outcome.

"Please don't lose them."

"They should be safe in here" she giggled pointing between her legs at the same time as re-crossing them as if to seal them in more securely.

The meeting continued successfully and at 6pm Brad and Emma left the building and hailed a taxi. They climbed into the back of the cab, with Brad still watching Emma's butt. Emma smiled as she saw how important her butt had become to her client.

They arrived back at the hotel and were waiting for the lift; a lift arrived and they both walked in. However just as the doors were closing, Emma jumped out, Brad tried to follow her but the doors closed in front of him and the lift started to move. Brad returned to the ground floor as quickly as he could but she had already gone.

He walked to reception and naively asked for Emma's room number.

"I can't give out that information, but I can connect you on the phone" the receptionist offered. A short argument with the receptionist followed which Brad immediately regretted.

"Sorry, the phone will be fine" he finally said, knowing that getting to Emma would not be easy.

"Hello" Emma answered.

"It's Brad"

"Thought it might be" she purred.

"I want to discuss the deal, I suggest I come to your room" he said as confidently as he could.

"OK" Emma replied much to his surprise, "I'm in room 1505."

He wasted no time in getting to her door.

"Hi" she said as she opened the door wearing the skimpy white robe supplied by the hotel.

He followed her into her room, and quickly untied the cord from around her robe. He was taken aback by her beautiful body covered only by black silk knickers and bra but soon composed himself and ran his hands around butt to locate the keys.

"That's a little forward" she smiled.

"Where are they?" he demanded.

"In the safe" Emma giggled.

Brad opened the wardrobe and knelt down in front of the small hotel safe. As he turned around to ask Emma what code she had used, his face knocked against her thighs only inches away from him. Her skin was incredibly smooth and smelt fantastic. Again he lost his train of thought.

She stepped forward and hooked one leg over his shoulder. His mind was spinning and in his state of arousal the padlock was starting to make his balls ache. Emma released her legs from around his neck and led him by the hand over to her bed.

He lay down on her bed and she sat on top of him, straddling his body. She positioned his hands above his head, either side of the bars of the metal headrest. She then pulled the cord from around her waist and used it to tightly tie his wrists together. She then lent down to kiss him.

She took the cord from another robe and tied his feet to the base of the bed.

"It really aches down there," Brad complained.

"I'm sure it does, you're very hard," Emma giggled as she leant down and gently rubbed her breasts against his face.

"That's not helping."

Emma just smiled as she walked over to the safe and retrieved the keys. She pulled down his trousers and slid one of the keys into the padlock that was now tightly gripping his balls. She turned the key gently to release him.

"Thank you" he said with much relief.

"You're welcome," she giggled as she removed her remaining clothes and lay down on top of him.

They made love several times with Emma very much in control. An hour later and Emma was lying curled up next to him. Brad was looking up at his wrists trying to work out how to undo his hands. He'd been tied to beds before, but girly knots were never very effective and were usually easy enough to slip out off. However this time the knots looked somewhat more professional.

"Maybe you could untie me now?" he finally asked.

Emma looked up at his tied hands and smiled, "I don't think so," she purred as lay her head back down on his chest.

She finally stood up and walked in the bathroom to shower. Her naked, pert backside looked fantastic and Brad struggled again to get free so that he could join her in the shower.

Twenty minutes later and Emma returned dressed in a short black dress.

"You look great" Brad said honestly.

"Thanks" she smiled she sat down on the bed next to him with the padlock in her hand.

"No way!" he cried.

"Just for this evening, just for me" she asked gently.

"No!" he repeated.

She turned around and quickly relocked the padlock around the base of his balls and penis. She then pulled his trousers up to hide the lock.

"Emma please!" he cried.

"Don't you like it?" she asked innocently as picked up the phone and dialed reception.

( link opens in new window )

"I wonder if you could help me?" Emma asked into the phone, "I've being playing a little self bondage game and got stuck.".

She then stood up dangling the keys provocatively above him, "I'll see you in the restaurant" she purred as she kissed him on the lips and ran out of the room.

Brad fought against the cords again, he had no wish to be found like this by the hotel staff, but it was hopeless.

There was a knock on the door; "Come in" was all Brad could answer.

To his horror it was the young brunette from reception, the one he'd had the argument with earlier. She looked at Brad tied securely to the bed.

"Oh my, you have been having some fun" she observed.

"Yes, my friend's idea of a joke I'm afraid" he replied.

She sat down on the bed next to him.

"She's tied you up good and proper" she observed.

"Yes, I realize that, could you untie me" he snapped back.

She pulled her phone out of her pocket. "No please don't take a photo" he begged.

"Just a little memento" she smiled.

She moved closer to him, so that her skirt was almost touching his face. He may be looking, she thought, but he's an arrogant sod.

"If you say anything about this, I'm post my photos on the internet," she warned.

"Anything about what."

"This" she smiled, as she stood up, took off her knickers, and climbed back on to the bed so that she was straddling his face. She lowered herself down until she was resting on his mouth.

Brad's head was now inside her skirt, it was dark and airless. He knew what he had to do and he also knew the consequences of not doing it. He worked his mouth and tongue for what seemed like ages with the pain in his balls reminding him that it was also turning him on. Once she had come for the third or possibly fourth time, she closed her legs and sat down even more heavily on his face.

This was a rest for his aching tongue, but it did mean that he could no longer breath. He waited as long as he could before struggling to move his head to the side to get some air.

She giggled and climbed off, "Sorry, I guess it'd be a little airless down there."

"Please untie me," Brad asked again.

"Sure" she purred as she stood up and pulled her knickers back on and smoothed down her skirt and checked her hair in the mirror. She then finally untied his wrists before kissing him on the mouth and leaving the room.

With his hands freed he quickly untied his feet. He knew that Emma would now be sitting in the busy restaurant and his chances of getting those keys without being arrested were zero. So he returned to his room, showered and an hour later took the lift down to the restaurant.

Emma was sitting on a bar stool flirting with the barman. She stood up and walked over to Brad as he arrived. Her figure hugging dress was stunning, a fact not lost on the barman and two other guys sitting at the bar.

They sat down at a table and ordered some drinks. Emma then took some papers from her handbag and lay them on the table in front of Brad.

"These are the mandates for your company to appoint me and my colleagues as your legal advisor for corporate, employment law, litigation, well most things in fact, "Emma explained.

"But I don't need all of these services" Brad replied pushing them back.

"But you do need something else" she purred.

"You can't blackmail me!" he exclaimed.

They sat in silence for a few more minutes until the waiter reappeared, "Can you call me a taxi to the airport" Emma asked.

"We're not flying until the morning" Brad interjected.

"I think I'll take an earlier flight" she smiled.

"But how am I going to get through airport security with this thing locked on my cock?" he hissed.

"Not my problem" Emma smiled as she stood up.

"OK, OK" Brad quickly replied as he reached for the papers and started signing.

"I knew you'd see it my way," Emma smiled as the champagne arrived.

Emma walked over to reception to arrange for the papers to be mailed back to her office. Brad watched her hips sway as she walked; at least I can get my balls free he thought to himself. Emma looked over at Brad and smiled, this little game has only just started she thought to herself.
Belts

Re: Story The Lawyer

Post by Belts »

mmmmmmmmm... hot story man!!
crayle
Sex: No, I am belted

Post by crayle »

You have a real gift for imagining situations and evoking them with word images! Where can I find more of your writing?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Thanks for a very nice story. Lawyers always seem to f*ck you in one way or another.