Your true or fictional chastity stories
paullanky
Sex: Male

The Kennels Part 2

Post by paullanky »

The Kennels Part 2
by Andrea

Wednesday

Brad had no idea what time it was when he foot steps and keys jangling. The sensatory deprivation had left him totally disorientated. Emma sat down with her legs through the bars, one either side of Brad's neck. She tapped on the steel mask.

"Can you hear me in there?"

The warm soft feel of Kate thighs felt lovely around his neck after a night surrounded by cold hard steel. He ran his hands up and down her legs. She enjoyed the feel of his hands and sat there tightening her grip around his neck.

"Shame you haven't got the keys for these padlocks" she purred as she played with them in her hands.

The padlock keys were in the back pocket of Emma's white shorts and she could feel them underneath her as she sat on the hard floor. She then saw a small piece of wire that Brad had unsuccessfully used to try and escape from some cuffs earlier in the week. She reached for the wire and put it into Brad's hand.

"I'm going to leave you in that mask until lunchtime" she announced, "but to give you a chance I'll give you ten minutes to try and pick the locks with this wire."

Brad was desperate to get out of the mask, which was starting to play with his mind, and quickly inserted the wire into the padlock to tried to force the lock. The wire was sharp and as he couldn't see he kept cutting himself.

Emma sat there with the mask between her legs smiling as she saw how desperate he was to pick the locks.

"How're you doing?" Emma asked.

Another five minutes and the padlocks were still firmly locked. Emma pulled the keys out of her pocket and ran them up and down her legs.

"You're running out of time" she warned.

Emma had had her fun, she picked up the instructions that had come with the padlocks and read out the selling material about how the security features. On hearing this, Brad dropped the wire on the floor, "You bitch" he wanted to say had he not had a mouth full of her underwear.

Emma giggle, "It was so cute seeing you try to get out" she purred as she tucked the keys safely back inside her pocket.

It wasn't until Emma returned at lunchtime that she had finally unlocked the padlocks and let Brad out of the mask. Brad seemed totally disorientated and it took a few minutes until he spoke.

"You bitch" he finally said.

"Come here" she ordered.

She reached through the bars and pulled him closer to kiss him. Despite the ordeal she'd put him through he kissed her back.

Wednesday evening she returned with some food. She was wearing a tight black cocktail dress and was beautifully made up.

"You look amazing" he said.

"Thanks, posh cocktail party with the firm of lawyers that has offered me a job" she replied.

"I can't believe you're going to be a lawyer" he replied.

"Why not?"

"Maybe a jailer would be more appropriate" he suggested.

"I can do more than lock people up you know" she replied.

"I'm sure you can, but you do it so well"

Emma laughed, "Yes, you are certainly getting to see my cruel, sadistic side this week."

Emma then produced from her handbag the one thing that Brad had been dreading, a chastity tube.

"I'm sure you know what this is" she smiled.

"Yes, I know" he replied.

As instructed he pulled down his trousers and let the blonde fit the device around his balls and dick. It was a tight fit. He watched as she produced a padlock, slipped it in place and padlocked him in.

"Does it feel nice?" she asked.

"Tight" he replied.

"It's suppose to, silly," she giggled as she slowly and deliberately dropped the small key between her breasts.

"This bra is pretty tight" she explained, "Hopefully it'll hold the key in place. Otherwise your cock will stay behind bars at least until Kate returns."

Brad looked at Emma, she looked so good with the tight dress hugging her perfect figure.

"I'll be back later to check on you and of course to pop these in your mouth" Emma purred as she ran her hands around her butt.

Thursday

Brad woke up with hands chained behind his back, gagged with Emma's panties and still wearing the chastity tube. He struggled to his feet and walked over to the bars. There was no sign of his captor and so he sat down on the floor and waited, there wasn't much else he could do.

She didn't arrive until almost midday. She unlocked the outer barred door and strolled in wearing her jeans and top.

"What a party" she exclaimed.

"Mmmmm" he replied.

Emma continued to describe the party and the people she'd met, almost forgetting that Brad was still gagged.

Finally she remembered and pulled off the tape and also unlocked his wrists. The two had breakfast together and Emma explained that she was going away for a couple of days. She would be back on Saturday and would pick Kate up at the airport on the way back.

"That'll be 48 hours all on your own, I hope you won't miss me too much" she smiled.

Brad was actually relieved. While he loved spending time with her, some of the restraints she was using on him hurt.

Emma left enough food by the bars for the next two days.

"Can you unlock the chastity tube before you go?" he asked.

"Why, are you going to be having sex before Saturday?" she asked.

"No"

"Well then I may as well leave it on" she replied.

"But what if I want to .." he left the sentence unfinished.

"Want to what?" she smiled.

He could see that she was enjoying this. She patted her pocket to try and find the key, finally locating it in her back pocket. She handed him the key.

"Of course, if you want me to keep you in chastity for the next two days you can always put the key back in my pocket," and she turned around so that her denim clad butt was resting against the bars.

She looked so sexy that his head spun. He ran his hands up and down her jeans before pushing the key right inside her back pocket. She immediately turned around, knelt down and kissed him.

Saturday

Saturday morning as usual Brad heard keys rattling and Emma's footsteps on the stairs leading down to the cellar. However this time he also heard female voice and laughing. As the outer barred down was unlocked he saw both Emma and Kate.

"Hi honey, how are you" Brad said.

Kate ran over and kissed him through the bars, "It great to see you again" she smiled.

"How was your holiday?" he asked.

"Fantastic, how was your week?"

"An experience" he replied.

"You look great" Brad said as he looked at his girlfriend's tanned body.

"Thanks" she smiled, "you look pretty good yourself, considering."

Kate tapped the back pocket of her jeans, "I've brought you a present" she giggled as she unzipped her pocket and pulled out the key. "A whole week under my lock and key" Kate purred as she slipped the key into the keyhole and unlocked the cell door.

She swung the door open and ran into the cell to hug her boyfriend again.

"You may need this" Emma smiled as she handed Kate the key to the chastity tube through the bars. Kate took it and quickly unlocked her boyfriend.

Emma watched on, "Maybe I should give you some privacy" she giggled.

"Thanks" Kate said as she continued to kiss Brad.

Emma paused as she was walking out, "Would you like me to make sure you're not interrupted?" she asked as she started to pull the cell door closed.

"Yeah, why not?" Kate replied as she lay down on top of Brad on the small metal bed. They were both fully engrossed as Emma locked them in the cell and walked back up to the house. She sat in their kitchen drinking a cup of tea and playing with the key in her hands. She was feeling jealous of their Kate and Brad's 'kinky' lifestyle.

A good half an hour later Kate and Brad were lying on the bed together.

"I can't believe that we've let someone else lock us both in here" Kate said.

"She's probably robbing us as we speak" Brad joked, now quite accustomed to being under Emma's lock and key.

Emma finally returned and unlocked the cell. Kate was the first to walk out at which point Emma quickly swung the door closed and locked it before Brad had a chance to react. By the time he had, the door was locked and the key was in the pocket of Emma's very short denim shorts.

"Hey, I've done my time" Brad complained, "Kate, tell her to let me out!"

Kate looked around and smiled, "Umm, it seems to me that Emma's done a good job of keeping you out of trouble so far, so maybe another day won't hurt."

"What!" Brad replied.

Kate walked over to the bars and kissed Brad, "OK Em, I've got to go to town today, so he's yours for another day if you want, tonight though, he's mine."

Kate kissed Brad again and left the cellar.

"You bitch!" Brad said to Emma.

"Hey, Kate's entrusted you to my care today, so I thought we could have a little more fun."

Brad was starting to fear his increasingly sadistic captor.

As instructed, and almost out of habit, Brad did as he was told and let Emma padlock a high security chain around his wrists and then around his waist so that his hands were held tightly in the small of his back. She then took another high security chain and padlocked it around one ankle, and then the other ankle with only a couple of inches of play between them.

Brad watched helplessly as the padlock keys slipped into the back pocket of her shorts. However now Emma also had the key to the cell. She walked over to the cell down, unlocked it, walked inside and locked it behind her.

Emma was athletic, slim and shorter than he was, but his restraints meant that he was helpless against her. She walked over to him and he shuffled backwards away from her. She sat down on the bed and watched as he shuffled over to the door and tried to reach the key, which was still in the lock, with his chained hands. Emma watched as he finally managed to turn the key by using his mouth. She followed him as he shuffled up the steps and towards the steps leading up from the cellar.

"Where are you going?" Emma asked

"I'm finally getting free" Brad replied.

"How are you going to get out of those chains?" she asked. "You'll certainly attract attention walking down the street like that. And anyway, I don't think your local locksmith will be able to do much against those padlocks."

He stopped and thought.

Emma tapped the back pocket of her shorts, "I have the keys right here" she purred, "maybe you ought to stay with me?"

He knew he had no choice and slowly and reluctantly hobbled back into the cell.

Emma looked at him; bare top showing a well toned upper body and jeans. She had fancied him all week and the fact that he was locked in the cell was as much a frustration for her as it had been for him. Now was her chance, probably her only chance.

She followed him inside the cell, threw her arms around his neck and started to kiss him. Initially he tried to resist, but he was a guy and she was stunning and soon his natural instincts took over. She pulled down his jeans and pushed him backwards on the bed. With Brad still securely chained, they made love time after time.

Brad looked over to where Emma's shorts were lying on the other side of the cell. He could see the padlock keys sticking out but with hands still chained and with Emma's naked body lying on top of him there was no way he could reach them.

"I've been wanting to do that all week," Emma purred.

"Do you often make love to men in chains?" he asked.

"No, but I may start" she giggled.

"Have I now earned my freedom?"

"That was really good" Emma smiled, "but I want to do one last thing to you."

"Will I be able to get out from it?"

"No" she smiled.

Emma then laid Brad on the floor of the cell and sat astride him. She first brought his feet up to his back and padlocked the chain around his feet to the chain around his waist so that he was hog chained.

She then took all of the pairs of handcuffs and leg irons that were outside the cell and locked them tightly around his already chained hands and feet. She then took the chastity tube and padlocked it tightly in place.

"How does that feel?" she asked while still sitting on his chest. In this position she couldn't resist sliding a little further forward so that she was sitting on his face. She used his nose to bring her to orgasm for one final time before stuffing her panties into his mouth and tapping them in place. He knew the taste well.

She slid her shorts back on before standing above him, one foot either side of his head.

"What a lot of keys" she smiled as she jangled a large key ring. "I'm going to lock you in the steel mask and then leave you locked up in the cell for the rest of the day. I'll drop the keys around to Kate this evening and then she can do with you whatever she chooses. And all the fun this week can be our little secret.

And so Emma padlocked him inside the mask and left him locked in the cell. The keys made a bit of a bulge in her back pocket as she walked down the road, but nobody would guess what they belonged to. That evening she gave the keys to Kate and that was the end of that.

Chapter 3: The Next Weekend (added: 05/17/11)

Kate never knew what Brad and Emma had got up to that week and certainly didn't know that they'd made out together. Brad, however, knew all too clearly what had happened and couldn't stop thinking about it and dropping comments into conversations with Kate.

"That week really had an effect on you," Kate remarked.

Brad thought for a moment, "A week is a long time, to be locked up, particularly under the care of someone as sadistic as Emma."

Kate thought about asking what Emma had done to him that week, but thought better of it. She had entrusted her boyfriend into Emma's care and so she couldn't really object to anything that the blonde had done to him. However that said, whatever it was she'd done to him had made a lasting impression.

Kate smiled to herself, there was one very easy way to find out what Emma was like, and that was to take part herself.

"Why don't we ask Emma to play jailer again, but this time with both of us in the cell?" Kate asked one evening.

"That's probably not a good idea."

"Why not?"

"I don't know what she might do, given another chance."

"Then let's find out together," Kate smiled.

Saturday Morning

With all parties in agreement, the next weekend they entrusted themselves into Emma's care. Emma was dressed ready for work in a white blouse, mid-thigh length black skirt, stockings and high heels; she looked stunning. She stood and watched as Brad and Kate walked down the few steps into the cell. She swung the door closed behind them and secured it with the padlock.

Kate was more apprehensive that she'd thought she would be. She had always thought of Emma as a friend, an equal. The two women were both attractive and intelligent, and had at times been mistaken for sisters, but now with the bars separating them Emma took on a whole new sense of power and indeed beauty.

Brad had experienced this feeling before, and the sense of helplessness was familiar. Because the cell was set three feet down, Emma appeared to tower over the inmates, only adding to her presence.

They had agreed that Emma could do anything to them as long as it caused no permanent damaged and the more interesting the better.

"Are you guys sure that you're OK with this, you know the power I have over you?" Emma checked one last time. Kate and Brad both nodded.

"Good, because I'm going to give the key to the cell door to a girlfriend who will be overseas for the weekend, that way there will be no cheating."

Emma left them and returned twenty minutes later, "OK as we speak the cell key is tucked inside a cute little brunette's pocket and will very soon be 30,000 feet somewhere above France. There's no way you're getting out until she returns, so we may as well have a little fun."

Emma instructed Kate to turn around and then used hinged handcuffs to lock her hands together behind her back. Kate stood there in her tight denim shorts, hands cuffed behind her, feeling slightly nervous about what lay in store. Brad walked over to her and kissed his girlfriend, "They suit you," he smiled.

Brad had little time to enjoy the situation though, as a few moments later he became Emma's second victim with his hands also cuffed behind his back. Kate then instructed them both to kneel facing the bars and then used bicycle 'D' locks to lock each of their necks to the cell bars. Emma giving Brad her usual cute little smile as she turned and removed the key.

Given the high difference inside and outside of the cell, Brad and Kate's heads were only just above floor level outside of the cell. Kate looked across nervously to Brad, they'd only been in the cell for twenty minutes and already they were immobile and very vulnerable.

Emma walked slowly back and forth, her high heels almost touching their faces as she went. Kate admired Emma's shoes for a moment, until her eyes moved up the blonde's legs that towered above her. Brad didn't notice the shoes, his eyes focused solely on Emma's legs and cute little knicker-clad butt above.

Emma stopped walking, "Now you both have your necks locked to the bars by maximum security bike locks, the sort that even the fire service would have difficulty freeing you from. So, who would like to earn a chance to be unlocked?"

There was no reply; Kate and Brad were still acclimatizing to their newfound captivity.

Emma proceeded to sit down crossed-legged in front of where Brad was chained. She wriggled forward until her feet were touching the bars and only an inch from Brad's face.

"Kiss my feet!" she purred.

Kate watched on as Brad worked his lips around Emma's feet. It was strange seeing her boyfriend subservient to another woman, but she reminded herself that Emma's inclusion had been her idea and so she had to live with the consequences.

Emma then uncrossed her legs and slid them through the bars so that Brad's head was between her knees. Kate instinctively reacted, but the 'D' lock held her firmly in place. Emma looked around, "Your turn next," she smiled.

Kate watched as Emma instructed Brad to kiss first her knees and then her inner thighs working further and further up her legs and deeper and deeper into her crotch. Kate didn't like this at all and again struggled against her restraints.

As instructed, Brad's lips were now massaging the front of Emma's underwear and his head was hidden from view inside the blonde's skirt.

"That's all for now," Emma smiled as she leaned back and ran her hands through her long hair.

Brad tried to withdraw his head, but Emma's thighs still gripped him tightly. He pulled as best he could with his hands still cuffed behind his back but with no success. Emma looked down and giggled as Brad struggled. After a few more minutes of amusement, Emma reached behind her for a bunch of keys and proceeded to unlock the bike lock around Brad's neck and the cuffs from his wrists. The final thing to be released was her thighs' vice like grip around his neck.

Emma then turned her attentions to Kate.

"Now you've seen what it takes earn some freedom," she smiled at Kate, "Time for you to kiss my feet!"

Kate thought for a moment and then made the fatale mistake of shaking her head.

"Last chance," Emma warned.

Kate looked at Emma's feet, she wanted to kiss them and submit, but it felt odd. She'd submitted to Brad often enough, often with her locked in the cell, but with a woman it was different. Kate was still thinking about what to do when Emma's high heels stepped away from her.

"Too late, Katey" she said as she picked up the keys and walked away from the cell.

"I want to!" Kate called.

"Want to what?" Emma replied.

"Kiss your feet!"

"Oh good," the blonde smiled, "I'll be back at lunchtime".

Kate started to struggle against her restraints with little effect as Emma climbed the stairs and left the cellar. Brad walked over to her and put his arms around his manacled girlfriend, "Don't say no to Emma," he advised.

Kate spent the morning chained up and immobile with her feelings towards Emma swinging from anger to infatuation. Brad lay on the small cell bed reading a book feeling sorry for partner, but that was a lesson she had to learn.

Saturday Noon

Emma's high heels clicked back down the stair and over to the cell. Kate watched her every move, desperate not to do anything to annoy her. She watched as Emma picked up the female chastity belt from the array of toys and passed it through the bars to Brad.

"Can you lock this on your girl?" she asked Brad.

"Shit, " he thought, he'd hoped that Emma would keep chastity to a minimum but knew better than to complain.

He knelt down and unbuttoned Kate's denim shorts and black silk panties and eased them down to her knees. He wrapped the steel belt tightly around her waist and locked it with the padlock. He then passed the rest of it down between Kate's legs and was about to lock it back on to the belt at the back.

"A little tighter," Emma ordered.

Brad obeyed and the steel covering Kate's vagina pushed further and tighter into place.

"Better," Emma smiled as she handed him the second padlock.

Brad pulled Kate's shorts back up completely hiding the steel device. Emma crouched down and unlocked Kate's neck and hands and watched as Kate sore legs struggled to stand up.

"These are the keys to the chastity belt," Emma teased, waving them in front of Kate.

Emma then pulled up her already short skirt and slowly tucked the keys inside the crotch of her black knickers. She then pulled her skirt back down and smoothed it with her hands.

It felt weird having a woman lock her into chastity, particularly when the key was in another woman's crotch. She didn't know whether to attack her or bow before her, but fortunately for Kate she did neither.

The afternoon passed slowly. Brad was alone with his sexy girlfriend, but there was little they could do. They had spent the first hour trying to pick the padlocks or somehow slide the belt off but soon realized that that would never happen.

Kate struggled to control her frustration. Other times in chastity she would amuse herself by begging Brad for the key, which usually didn't take long. Or if worst came to worst she could find pliers or a hacksaw. Or even go to a locksmith. Now she could do nothing. She couldn't get herself out of the belt even if her life depended on it. And to make matters worst Emma didn't return that day.

Sunday Morning

Emma breezed in at 9.30am wearing denim shorts and t-shirt.

"Morning lovers," she smiled as she placed coffee and muffins on the floor by the bars.

Kate was still pissed off.

"Here you go," Emma smiled as she threw over two keys.

"You're a bitch."

"Just playing the part, honey."

"A little too well," Kate complained as she pulled down her shorts and unlocked herself from the belt.

The three of them sat in silence eating breakfast. Emma had become increasingly jealous of Kate and her relationship with Brad. Kate was starting to suspect that Emma was after her guy and was desperate to stop Emma using her control over them both to win him over. Brad was just hungry.

Kate and Brad both washed using the small shower in the cell. Emma then called them over to the bars and asked Kate to remove her shorts and underwear.

"Super glue," Emma announced as she held out a small tube. While the last thing she wanted to do was to keep Brad and Kate together, she was relying on the concept that too much of a good thing leaves you wanting less.

Emma reached through the bars and put superglue on Brad's face; strategically positioned on his forehead, chin and both cheeks. She then told Brad to lie face up on the floor. She then instructed Kate to sit on his face facing down his body. Kate obeyed immediately, desperate not to suffer more punishment than necessary at Emma's hand.

Emma looked up after putting the glue back in her bag to see Kate sitting squarely on top of Brad's face.

"Make sure he can breathe," Emma called.

Kate looked down and realized that her naked butt was covering both Brad's nose and mouth. She tried to stand up but the glue was already holding them fast. She tried to slip her fingers between her butt and Brad's face to ease the two apart but it was too late. Brad was now in need of air and also started to try to pull them apart. Kate lay over on to her side to take excess pressure of Brad's mouth.

Emma looked on with concern. She had bought some glue dissolver, but that was still in her flat, and there wasn't anything else she could do without the key to the cell door. This was certainly not how she'd planned it.

After a few more seconds Brad found that by pulling on Kate's butt in a certain way he could just get a little air into the corner of his mouth. He held Kate's butt like this for a few moments while he caught his breath.

"It's OK I can breath," Brad finally said in barely audible muffled voice.

Both girls were equally relived.

"Why did you sit right over his nose and mouth?" Emma asked Kate accusingly.

"You told me to," the embarrassed brunette replied.

"You could have suffocated him with your butt."

"It was your idea."

"Yeah but poor guy, his nose is right up your butt," Emma continued with her criticism

Kate lay there embarrassed and angry, she had done as instructed and now she was being accused of almost killing her boyfriend.

"I'm OK" Brad tried to say. He tried to say something else; Kate couldn't hear it but knew he was saying something because his lips tickled her butt.

"I'll leave you two to play," Emma finally said, pleased that she'd had the opportunity to accuse her rival of almost killing him.

Brad lay there amazed at Emma's ingenuity. Take one cute butt, a few drops of glue and Emma had created an amazing new brand of bondage. He couldn't see anything, couldn't smell anything (other than the obvious with his nose between her butt cheeks), he could barely talk and would have great difficulty moving. Bondage and sensory deprivation in one.

"I'm sorry," Kate said.

"Not your fault," he replied.

"Anything I can do for you?"

"Not break wind," Brad joked.

Kate gave only a half smile, she knew that she'd already done that.

Working together Kate managed to stand up and walk with Brad still attached to her backside over to the cell bed where they both lay down in relative comfort. Conversation was difficult and so Kate read her book.

It was noon and two hours since Emma had glued them together.

"Do you want some lunch?" Kate asked without thinking.

"And how exactly?" Brad mumbled back.

Kate ate and carried on reading. It was now 2pm, four hours since they were joined. They managed to maneuver themselves to the cell's toilet and both were able to wee without too much drama. They then moved to the small shower at the back of the cell and both stripped off. Kate stood there with hot water rolling down her back, from the waist up she looked like any other woman taking a shower. But further down and behind her, a muscular guy was attached to her butt.

On a few occasions, the water running down her back filled Brad's small airway and he spluttered for breath. Each time Kate moved away from the water to give him back some air. They had thought the water might ease the glue's bond but whatever brand Emma had chosen was definitely waterproof.

It was 4pm before Emma returned. She smiled as she saw Brad's face still buried in his girlfriend's butt, that glue really was good stuff.

"Six hours, you're doing well," she said as she pulled a small bottle of glue dissolver from her handbag. She passed it through the bars and Kate started to rub it in to where her butt and Brad's face joined. It wasn't a quick process and it took over an hour before they were separated.

Brad blinked as the light hit his eyes. He got to his feet and Kate immediately hugged him. Emma looked on jealously; far from Brad being pissed off with Kate for gluing her butt quite so squarely to face, it seemed that the two of them were closer for having survived the ordeal.

Emma brought out some food and left saying she had a party to go to, although in reality she just went home.

Monday

Emma returned to the cell with breakfast. As usual she looked fantastic wearing a mid-thigh length blue summery dress. Her usual sexy smile had been replaced with a more determined look. After they had eaten, Emma instructed Kate to cuff Brad's feet together and padlock the cuff chain to one of the hooks that were fixed to the far wall of the cell.

Following instructions, Kate then handcuffed Brad and then using a chain and padlocks secured the handcuffs to the bars at the front of the cell, so that Brad was lying on his back with his arms and legs stretched out as far as they would comfortably go.

"Double lock the cuffs and then give me the key," Emma instructed.

Kate slowly engaged the double locks, "Are you sure I can't keep this key?" Kate asked playfully as she tucked it into the back pocket of her denim shorts.

"I don't think so honey," Emma replied with a harder edge to her smile.

Kate reluctantly gave the key back to the blonde who threaded it back on to her large bunch of keys.

"I'm going to collect the cell key, I'll be back at midday," Emma said as she blew them (mainly Brad) a kiss.

Kate draped herself over her chained up boyfriend and started to kiss him.

"Well I like you like this," she smiled, "I can do anything I want to you."

"Well I'm not stopping you," he smiled back.

They made out as best they could on the hard stone floor.

Kate looked at the cuffs, "Mmmm it feels strange not being able to unlock you," she purred as she ran her thighs across his chest.

"Are you sure you don't have a handcuff key tucked somewhere in your pocket, you usually do?"

"Not this time, all the keys are with our blonde mistress."

As promised Emma returned at midday. Again following Emma's instructions, Kate cuffed her own feet and chained them to the back of the cell and then handcuffed her hands to the bars at the front of the cell so that she was also lying on her back, stretched out across the cell.

"Good," Emma purred as she took out a large complicated key and unlocked the padlock on the cell door. She walked down the steps into the cell and over to her two manacles prisoners.

She walked in her high-heeled shoes around her two captives, holding a pair of steel mitts.

"Who wants to wear these?" she asked.

Kate looked away, desperate not to catch Emma's eye. She liked most restraints but not the mitts as without use of her hands she felt incredibly helpless. But unfortunately for her Emma knew this.

Emma knelt down above Kate's head to that Kate could look right up her dress. Kate looked away. Emma placed the first mitt by Kate's left hand and closed it in place and then did the same for her right hand.

"I've left the keys to these two padlocks at my dance studio," Emma purred as she looped the padlocks into place, "I assume they'll get handed in as lost property, but maybe not."

"Please no," Kate begged.

"Umm, what would you do to stop me clicking those padlocks closed?"

"Anything," Kate quickly replied.

Emma sat astride Kate's chest and started to pull up her dress so that Kate could she her white knickers. The blonde started to edge forward until Kate's head was between her thighs.

"Kiss me there," Emma purred pointing to her inner thigh.

Emma's thighs looked huge from where she was lying. Smooth, tanned, soft, perfumed, but still intimidating. She gave her leg a quick peck.

"Good," Emma smiled as she edged further forward so that her she was now sitting on the bottom of Kate's face.

"Kiss me here," Emma purred pointing to her white underwear.

Kate screwed her face up and tried to look away.

"Bad luck," Emma giggled as she reached forward and snapped shut the padlocked in the steel mitts.

"You bitch!" Kate cried.

Emma looked pissed off, she wanted Kate to completely submit to her, that way she'd have a much better chance of taking Brad. But Kate continued to resist.

"If you don't want to look at my panties then you're not going to look at anything!" she said as she walked back outside and returned with the solid steel head cage.

"Please no!" Kate begged again.

Emma positioned the head cage around Kate's head. It had been specially designed with thick padding all around to block out all sound and light. There was only one small pipe at the front that went into the mouth to allow the prisoner to breath.

Kate knew that once inside the head cage she would have lost all control.

"One million different combinations," Emma announced holding up a heavy combination padlock, "I hope I don't have a blonde moment and forget the code," she smiled.

Emma knelt with her knees either side of Kate's head with Kate's dress engulfing her head and the cage. Poor Kate, the last thing she saw before it all went dark was Emma's crotch. She heard the padlock being slid into place and snapped closed. From then on she only had her imagination to keep her company.

"Em she hates that, you've got to let her out," Brad said.

"When will you leave her, Brad?" the blonde asked as she sat astride his manacled body and kissed him.

"I can't," he replied.

"Can't or won't?"

"Both."

Emma was already unbuttoning Brad's jeans and starting to make out. The restraints meant that Brad couldn't resist, although at that moment he wasn't sure whether he'd resist even if he could.

After they had made love they chatted for a while with Emma using Kate's head cage as a seat. With the agreed deadline of Monday evening fast approaching, Emma reluctantly unlocked Brad's cuffs.

"Given what you've put us through this weekend, I think we'll keep you in the cell next time," Brad said as he started to unlock Kate's cuffs.

Emma just smiled.

"What's the combination for Kate's head cage?" he asked.

"Oh, I've forgotten," the blonde replied.

Brad grabbed Emma, pulled her to the floor and sat astride her.

"Tell me," he ordered.

"Oooo, I like this," she giggled as she slid forward so that her head was between his thighs, "would you like me to kiss you?" she offered.

Brad and Emma stuck a deal, in return for the combination Brad agreed to lock Emma in the cell the following weekend. Done. It would be interesting.
robboelguapo
Sex: Belted Man

Re: The Kennels Part 2

Post by robboelguapo »

Another fantastic story