My-Steel chastity belt and bra

Review your chastity belt!
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

My-Steel chastity belt and bra

Post by Wendy »

Hi =^.^=

I would like to write something about My-Steel stuff's defects.

I bought a My-Steel chastity belt in February 2016. No big defects to mention: I just have the silicon which is worn out, but it is normal (I wear it a lot). Excellent stuff.

I also got a My-Steel bra in April 2016. The silicon is good (some damages, but once again due to the fact i wear it a lot), the bra is great, ... but I want to warn about the weldings.
3 times! welding points broke 3 times!
- 1st (March or April 2017): under the right armpit: the welding points broke: I sent back the bra to My-Steel to replace the right part of the bra,
- 2nd (Summer 2017): under the left armpit: the steel around the welding points was torn: I found a welder in my town, it welded it for free,
- 3rd (November 2017): under the right armpit: the welding point broke: I brought it to some metal workers in my town: one of them managed to weld it.
I wonder who had issues with the steel of her belt/bra.

Despite of these defects, I recommend My-Steel. Its stuff is excellent, and if I need to send it back the bra to glue the silicon or to weld a part, it does as fast as possible.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Anthony6969
Sex: Male

Re: My-Steel chastity belt and bra

Post by Anthony6969 »

my-steel has defects ??? :cry:
formerly Anthony 679
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Anthony6969 wrote:my-steel has defects ??? :cry:
Well, my My-Steel bra broke 3 times. I can't explain why, I know I am strong, but I do normal use!

It is very hard to find reviews about My-Steel chastity bras, they seem to be very uncommon.

Once again, I firmly recommend My-Steel, since its stuff is excellent =^.^=
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
molly
Sex: Female

Post by molly »

I had the same problem with my Chinese chastity bra way back when, and it was due to the itty-bitty 3-4mm diameter welds that didn't go all the way through the bra cup. My husband had it re-welded locally and the weld spots were 8-9mm and all the way through. It survived a long time but eventually the stainless tabs tore from fatigue. The fatigue was caused by my running, because the upper body just twist a bit as arms move forward and back for balance. You're a swimmer so you're probably twisting your upper body even more.

The problem with welding thin metal is to know how much power to use so they are joined all the way through, but not too much power so the metal doesn't warp while welding from the current and heat.

I didn't find that bra particularly comfortable anyway. I considered it to be more decorative than anything else.

Glad my-steel takes good care of you and responds quickly.