Neosteel: First experience not good so far

Review your chastity belt!
mousepolice
Sex: Female

Re: Neosteel: First experience not good so far

Post by mousepolice »

msknight wrote:If you thought that chastity belt design couldn't be improved,
I'm not even sure you are serious ;)

We've managed to land a spacecraft on a comet, for fuck's sake.

Yet chastity belts are still two metal tapes with a quite uncomplicated form. There's nothing stopping from having them totally spot-on, more flexible and absolutely comfy.
susieo

Post by susieo »

I imagine that part of the problem here is also the language differences. However, Personally, a company that won't make it right for one customer, loses 10 potential future customers in the process. I won't be buying a Neosteel.
molly

Post by molly »

mousepolice wrote:Yet chastity belts are still two metal tapes with a quite uncomplicated form. There's nothing stopping from having them totally spot-on, more flexible and absolutely comfy.
You are right but those two uncomplicated tapes cover a significantly more complex shape than cannot be described by two measurements alone. It's so important to realize those two measurements change all the time depending what we are doing - sleeping, sitting, standing, walking, running, climbing stairs, etc.
nokey
Sex: No, I am belted

Post by nokey »

I ordered my male Sports Hip Classic belt from Neosteel, using the measuring kit, seem to have followed the instructions properly and I, too, had significant errors with fit - enough so that I could not get the belt on.
As to where the fault lies with my difficulties, I can't really say. In any case, reasonable and careful adherence to the instructions resulted in a non - fitting belt. Something is clearly wrong with the system. Neosteel did provide the necessary replacement parts which I was able to install and the belt is now perfectly fitting.
As the OP has indicated, Mr. Mende is quite defensive in his replies and at my stage in life, I'm not interested in an argument, just a quality belt. I paid for the needed items and now am wearing my belt full time.
But with so many purchasers having the same difficulty, it needs to be corrected. A good company is suffering a bad but deserved reputation.
pki
Sex: Male

Post by pki »

Has someone got contact with M. Mende at Neosteel recently ?
I sent him three emails between mid-december and now and did not get any response.
Are they out of business ? Is M. Mende still there ?
Thank you :)
pki

Post by pki »

OK, M. Mende is still alive.
He replied yesterday.
;)
(but still a bit complex to discuss with him...)
nokey
Sex: No, I am belted

Post by nokey »

Well, we're all in the same boat here, so let's just keep rowing. I believe chastitiy belts are a hobby as much as anything for the Mendes but they certainly do produce good ones. The best? Haven't tried them all and don't need to. My Neosteel fits fine and I'm just adjusting the penis tube size. Think Goldilocks!
They'll be back in a week or so and reply to all, I'm sure.
nokey
Larrup

Post by Larrup »

That FL post was deleted ... down the memory hole.
Anthony6969

Post by Anthony6969 »

I hate it when FL drops things , they are usually the most interesting things.
formerly Anthony 679
libbylibbylibby

Post by libbylibbylibby »

I know this is an old post but I have been thinking of getting a new belt made up, so I read thru this. I can help but wonder if there is a language problem here because it doesn’t seem Neosteel understands what the poster is saying. I can believe they are talking about some formula for figuring the length of the crotch band! I’m sorry, but it seems very easy to me to just measure it! I mean how hard is it to turn the waist band upside down on a flat table top and simply measure the distance from the table top to the center of the “dip”? And if they are going to charge you for a “ measuring kit” why doesn't it have a template for the front of the band with a dip in it? The cost of these things are many times the cost of the steel it takes to make them. And I’m sorry, but I could cut a couple of stainless steel bands to length and put them thru a roller to get the bends in about an hour.

I’m so glad that my belt was custom made for me by a metal smith that could do simple measurements before he cut the metal.

I am very suprised that anyone would buy a neosteel belt after reading this!

While I’m on my soap box, why would there be a big charge for the fix? We are just talking about making a new crotch band here. The waist band fits , all the hardware is there, what’s the big deal about making a new crotch band?

OK, I’ll get off my soap box now