Heavyline chastity belt?

Review your chastity belt!
molly
Sex: Female

Re: Heavyline chastity belt?

Post by molly »

Wendy wrote:molly,

I remember there was someone on this forum who had a heavy chastity belt. You are this girl.
I think you have a blog. I should check it.

My belt is very rigid, but it fits very well. It is fairly comfortable to wear. But will I stand 1 month in? time will tell.
Yep, that's me and my blog is here: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=433

Mine's more of the traditional chinese style in the sense that there's a waist belt and the crotch part and in the front it's shaped much like a "T". I like your style better because without metal strapped around your waist, you can move your waist more and not having that affects my running to some extent.

I've been in my belt a little over two years. I got used to it and it's comfortable enough. In the winter when it's dry as can be my skin tends to get a little irritated around my waist but some cream work and it's been fine.

Welcome to the club :)
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Hi everyone,

I have spotted this old topic. Let's refresh it.
I have done my 30 days without any breaks. They were very hard, but I managed to do them (don't ask me how).

I wanted to give some feedback about heavy belts, made with just steel.
Compared to my My-Steel and Chinese belt, there are no silicon linings. This is a great advantage! the steel is very thick but not sharp: I have never been wounded anywhere.
The weight is well spread on my hips. I don't have pain (unless I stand up for hours). However, when I am sat down for hours, the rear shield gives pressure of my rear. There are actually no positions which are 100% comfortable, so I have to move from time to time. Maybe I will feel more comfortable within few years of training with.

I attached here a picture I love. It shows how well my heavy belt matches with my bra and collar.
(please note: my belt used to be rust-color, I cleaned it to make it back ti steel color)

In few words, I recommend heavy belts without lining. The weight is awful the 1st months, but the body can get used to it.
Attachments
Chastity alien 2.jpg
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Anthony6969
Sex: Male

Post by Anthony6969 »

Hello , Wendy
awesome photo !
(I like all the silver.)
formerly Anthony 679
toddpierce
Sex: Female

Post by toddpierce »

Thanks for your opinions! Let's choose another topic for our conversation! The topic is tool old.