Combined belts

Review your chastity belt!
Luci
Sex: Female

Combined belts

Post by Luci »

So, I have a review. I have posted about it on the stories board a little bit in the members only section, but I think I need to add to it here.

First, like many, I have gone through a few different belts and I think I have found the one that is best for me.
I was very reluctant to purchase one of the more expensive belts because that's a lot of money to drop on something with such a high failure rate. So I started with one of the cheaper belts off DHGate. Getting used to wearing a belt to begin with was a bit of an adjustment and since it was a cheaper belt it had many problems to contend with, but the foundation to wearing a belt full time was there and I dealt with the issues as best I could.
After that, a friend told me he had a better quality belt (MySteel) he could send me to see if it helped any. It was a different style than I was looking for and turned out to be a bit small in the waist for me even on the largest setting. Plus I wasn't fond of the crotch band part, it just fit kind of awkward.
SO, I saw a post about an adjustable, better quality (but cheaper) paneled waist belt:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Loc ... 4c4dTkl7ih

That one I LOVE the crotch plate, no sharp edges, good coverage and feels well made with thicker metal. But the waist band turned out to be a big problem because the plates were too flexible and the ones above my hips dug in pretty badly.

SO, now after my move to Florida, I got a coupon in my email for 20% off on ebay and found this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153014272133?ul_noapp=true

The ONLY things I'm not fond of about it are the anal opening bracket and the crotch plate, though also well made are a bit small. The anal opening is definitely NOT big enough for Daddy's cock to fit through like the other belt above and the crotch plate is only about 1 1/2" wide, so, I felt like my lips were slipping out a lot and I was having to readjust things while wearing it.
I took it apart to make the adjustments to make the belt fit me better and noticed that the assembly of both belts was similar enough I could switch the old plate and bracket with the new ones and use the solid waistband and VIOLA...Luci has a belt that fits, and is COMFORTABLE and adjustable and all the good things! I actually enjoy wearing this belt (well, the combination of the two LOL)

I will edit this later to include some pictures as well. I hope my review was helpful. PLEASE ask me questions...here in the thread, no PM's. I'm happy to answer just about anything.

<3 Luci
lovebelt
Sex: Male

Re: Combined belts

Post by lovebelt »

Would it be possible to post photos of the front shield from both belts? I'm interested in comparing the two.
Luci

Post by Luci »

I will snap some shots when I take it off in the morning for you
Luci

Post by Luci »

Ok, so I have had the belt on since the other day and didn't take it off till last night...I got my cycle late and was too chicken shit to try and sleep with it on for fear of making a mess in the middle of the night when I woke up to pee and clean up because of heavy bleeding. Bleh, I hate my uterus, I'm SO ready for menopause. I'll bitch about it in the other thread.

BUT, you asked for comparison pictures, which I took this morning for you of the plates and the anal bracket. There really is a big size and shape difference.
So, the older belt, with the plated waistband came with the larger crotch plate and anal opening bracket. The new one, with the solid waistband came with the smaller pieces.
I've combined the larger pieces with the solid waistband and now have a pretty comfortable belt as a result.
FWIW, I didn't even try to wear the smaller plate and bracket.
Attachments
new one is not just too small, but way too curved
new one is not just too small, but way too curved
both crotch plates
both crotch plates
all 4 pieces laid side by side
all 4 pieces laid side by side
small bracket laid directly on top of larger one
small bracket laid directly on top of larger one