Customizing Chinese made male chastity belt

Reviews of male chastity belts and devices
thephill

Customizing Chinese made male chastity belt

Post by thephill »

Admin wrote: This post was originally a reply to Customizing Chinese made S.S. solid rear strap in the female section.
I totally agree with you Chinese belts are bits of junk when you first buy them but they are cheap and are good templates for modification.

last year I bought myself a belt of http://www.dhgate.com I think it was like £120 all in. three days later the box arrived I was expecting a lot longer. opening the box i found a few bits of metal and a freezer bag full of the other bits and locks. being pretty excited i took out the belt and started assembling it straight away.

now i must say i have experienced chastity belts and devices for near a decade and have a fair bit of experience regarding chastity devices i have owned belts from several manufactures. within about 10 min of trying to put the belt together i realised just how much a pile of junk it was. the locking mechanism for the penis tube was so loose that it was louder than a football rattle. the metal was vastly thinner than the custom made belts i have, but this turned out not to be as bad as i first though. the way the metal was cut round the main waist band locking mechanism was uneven and worst of all the liner supplied seemed to be a totally different shape to the metal. so after a few hours working on the belt i was pretty annoyed that i had spent about £100 more than i would of liked. so after few hours i stopped playing with the belt and left if for a few days.

after a few days i had the thought that well i have spent money on a load of bits that are supposed to be a chastity belt and don't work very well i might as well try to adapt the bits and make it work. so i pulled out my toolkit and bits from old devices i no longer use. with tin snips a file and some emery paper i changed the shape of the belt. i also used a lot of strong black tape to secure the ill fitting lining to the belt and i took the locking mechanism from an old William jones belt i no longer use to fix the problem with the locking mechanism of the penis tube. with a fair amount of effort and experimenting i managed to create a belt that is of a fair standard.

if i was to get one of these belts again i would be buying it as a template that i am going to be modifying. cheap self assembly belt plus a fair bit of effort is a pretty good compromise a lot less expensive than a custom belt. but if you can afford a custom belt i would opt for that.