Steel Chastity Cock Cage with Ring & Padlock

Reviews of male chastity belts and devices
jlrm
Sex: Male

Steel Chastity Cock Cage with Ring & Padlock

Post by jlrm »

This is the chastity cage I bought in November 2012.
http://www.dhgate.com/anniversary-sale- ... e3546.html

It took me a while before I ordered my first chastity cage, altough I've been tempted to do it before. I always feared that wearing one could threaten the penis' function to erect if it didn't for a while, so I did not want to wear it for a very long time. But the price was below 20$ and a free shipping, so I jumped in and gave it a try.

I recieved it in january, a bit after more than one month of delay. This is typical from chinese deliveries in Canada, especially around Christmas and New Year holidays.
I did not need to communicate directly with the seller.

Once in my hands, the device is looking great. As a Jr. Engineer, I can tell by the surface finish it's been machined, then tempered into another melted metal. It's coated, not plated. So I don't know the metal inside, and I'm not sure if it's stainless steel outside, but it didn't rust at all in a full year. I could find out by breaking the device, but I do not want.

The first time I tried it on, it was difficult to put on. The ring was pinching and I was excited, thus erected. My penis has a normal size and length, between 6 to 6½ inches, depending on my health, general shape, what excites me and how tired my prostate is.
After a few days, this device became easy to put on, even fully erected. The ring just stretches the balls more but it still can be put on. The same way, I can get fully erected in this device, although I can't play properly with my body when I'm inside.

As there are plenty space, it's easy to clean in the shower, wearing the device, or cleaning the device with soap and water while removed. It's also easy to pee, assuming you're sitting. I'm always sitting when I pee at home anyway because I don't like to have the bathroom washed because males can't pee straight. Less cleaning, more other activities.

First failure: The device is kind of heavy to wear, assuming it is stuck and hang by the penis and testicles. I went to the grocery story with it underpants. I fist noticed it was too heavy by then. Walking was inconveniant. The weigth kept pulling on the whole package, although I wore boxers. Then, as I was walking, one of the testicle slept through the steel ring and the device became parcicularly uncomfortable.

Second failure: After some teasing and orgasmless sex, I asked my wife to put me back in it. She did after a few pinching. Later the same evening, I noticed when I was completely soft, I could pull out the cock, then the balls, taking the device off completely!

Since I can get fully erected inside, it's a great device if we want to use chastity in our foreplay and sex session, but it's really bad for chastity itself in everyday's life.
Another Profile of mine: https://fetlife.com/users/1519081
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Steel Chastity Cock Cage with Ring & Padlock

Post by Admin »

Thanks for the review.

I recommend attaching photos to your reviews to show the devices better. The linked page might disappear at any time leaving your review without any photo to show what you are reviewing.
jlrm

Post by jlrm »

I have attached two pictures of the product while I'm not wearing it, as the genitals shows through, as per the forum rule update on april 28th.
*edit: I've compacted the pictures below 1 MB each, common sense.
Attachments
IMGP3495small.jpg
IMGP3494small.jpg
Another Profile of mine: https://fetlife.com/users/1519081
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

jlrm wrote:I have attached two pictures of the product
Thanks!
jlrm wrote:while I'm not wearing it, as the genitals shows through, as per the forum rule update on april 28th.
The rules from April 28 only forbid genitalia in avatars. You can still post photos of the device with you in it in the male chastity subforum as long as you warn the readers before the photos show up. And as long as there is an actual point in showing the photo other than just showing of your genitalia.