Tollyboy Drop waist belt 2010 PART ONE.

Reviews of male chastity belts and devices
fitherin
Sex: Male

Tollyboy Drop waist belt 2010 PART ONE.

Post by fitherin »

Where to begin
Firstly a little about me, Tall Yes, slim mmm handsome... no just average.
I started looking at chastity devices properley about 8 years ago. Lack of courage and servre lack of funds meant I ended up with a CB3000 plastic device. It lasted 270 days before it got retired after after breaking 3 times and drawing blood on two occasions.
However it did serve to make me realise that I needed chastity but in a more secure form. So after joining many groups and being a troll on many others I narrowed down my choices and options. Lots of discussions with wearers of steel belts, both male and female users so I learnt all the good points and quite a few things to avoid.
Fast forwrd to January 2010.
Due to Tollyboy being the only steel belt maker on UK listing this was the obvious choice to me.
Being led by BUDGET
Access to getting MEASURED to ensure sizing would be correct
Within 120 mile radius of my home so multiple visits possible even allowing for fuel cost cheaper than flying to Europe Twice.
After 3 or 4 attempts to make contact over a number of months I finally got an appointment for mid July 2010.
Once the date arrived I was very nervous as to what I planned on doing but excited also. After a 2 hours drive found the address and knocked at the door. Richard invited me in and made a cup of tea while i handled a few pre made belts. As I had never handled a full belt let alone worn one it was quite a day :oops: .
Finally I said this is what i want. MBA DROP WAIST but with a few mods that I had read were available or desirable.
1] Drop waist band so make bending sitting more comfortable
2] Female shield in place of the more bulky male shield
3] Single lock at waist band that captures the male Penis tube which on this option is welded onto a long steel plate.Drilled to slip over lock post, Waist band end is also provided with a guide slot to locate the tube in an up right position. The lower end of the Tube has a raised stud that slides along in the female front shield Slot to hold it all in line.
4] Finally Richard had all the measurements and I had tried on a "stock belt" which was near but very very tight.
Finally I ordered the rear cable thong option.
Paid my deposit and after one final look at what I had ordered set off home to await the email to say my purchase was ready.