DIY Locking Remote Control Vibrator made for Female Chastity

Build your own chastity belt or modify a bought belt
mcswitchy
Sex: Belted Man

DIY Locking Remote Control Vibrator made for Female Chastity

Post by mcswitchy »

Just came across this listing on ebay - an affordable DIY remote-controlled vibrator attachment for a standard florentine belt. I think he's only asking $60. (reddit comments).

----

This vibrator is made to attach to a female chastity belt. (The belt is NOT included.)

Once the belt is locked onto the young lady, the vibrator CANNOT BE REMOVED. . . . . . until the belt is unlocked and removed.

The vibrating egg is positioned at her G-spot. Two AAA batteries last for hours. There is absolutely NOTHING she can do to stop the stimulation.

The vibrator works by remote control. The vibrator has 16 vibrator modes, selectable with the remote. They vibrate slow & fast, pulse slow & fast, ramp up and down, and more. I'm sure you'll find one she likes, perhaps one that DRIVES HER CRAZY. Did I say she absolutely CANNOT turn it off or get the bugger out of her?
I made the first prototype and had incredible fun with it. It certainly brings out the passion.

So I made a couple more to see if they would sell on ebay.

Package includes:
  • Vibrator
  • Remote Control
  • Vibrator batteries
  • Remote control batteries
Everything you need to get started when the package arrives.
Enjoy . . . . . . both of you.

P.S: You may also be interested in the 6 1/2" model being auctioned now.
$_57.JPG
$_57-1.JPG
$_57-2.JPG
$_57-3.JPG
gotsteel
Sex: Male

Re: DIY Locking Remote Control Vibrator made for Female Chas

Post by gotsteel »

Interesting find, I'd certainly pay $60 for a good remote vibrator for my girls chastity belt. I don't like the way there's an edge on that thing though.
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

Post by Kellymac3 »

I think edge looks ok. Not going to hurt your girl....
As long as it's not a nasty collection stink point, you'll be fine. Lol get one, try it, let me know how it works. I might need one ;-)
Anthony6969

Post by Anthony6969 »

looks like fun.......
too bad I don't have a female to wear it. :(
formerly Anthony 679
MasterDK

Post by MasterDK »

That is what we are looking for. Except that instead of vibrator we want to have plug / dildo that can carry a charge. (she is a painslut). Preferably where a knob on the remote control can regulate how much of a zap she will get. Does anyone know if such a thing exists? And is it even possible to give a real zap that hurts, without an external and bulky powerpack? (we want it under her clothes, so we can be naughty in public ;)

Any leads, also if you know of someone who custom makes these things, would be much appreciated.

Regards

The Crazy Couple
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

MasterDK wrote: And is it even possible to give a real zap that hurts, without an external and bulky powerpack?
Yes, the way shock collars do it is through a very tiny contact points. However, while the product you're looking for is possible to the best of my knowledge it doesn't currently exist. You'd need to have someone build it custom for you.
Goodusername21

Post by Goodusername21 »

Anyone know another place to get somthing like this? I would also like to custom or mod the remote so that it won't work if it's to close to the belt ie she can't use the remote anyone familiar or know where I can get this custom?
molly

Post by molly »

You can use any vibrator or dildo you want because it will be "locked in" when covered by the belt's front shield. Attaching the vibrator or dildo to the belt should be avoided because it will interfere with sitting, standing, walking, running because our bodies contort while we move. It's better to have it "float" inside.

My husband made me several custom insertables over the years. One is a large 3lb stainless dildo and one is a wifi-controlled multi-motor vibrator that's about the same size. But you can use any vibrator or dildo.

molly
Anthony6969

Post by Anthony6969 »

Bump
:P ???
formerly Anthony 679
Qullan

Post by Qullan »

There are different ways you can have an orgasm, you can have a clit orgasm, or you can have a vaginal orgasm, you can also cum with the ass, then you have more pleasure in the ass and you cum lighter in the pussy. So even if remote control sex toys featured at top10sextoys.com gave women guaranteed orgasms, they would only be superficial and not at all satisfying.
In the beginning, you're pretty much guaranteed an orgasm, but then it numbs the nerve endings in your clit so that the 10th time you use it you'll have a really hard time getting an orgasm. In the end, you end up with one of those Hitachi Magic Wands because it's the only thing that's going to give you enough stimulation to cum. There is no point in buying something that gives you sucky orgasms (a vibrator). You should buy a buttplug instead because then your girlfriend can learn to have anal orgasms, she can learn to enjoy her ass more. It's like you get a completely new sexual experience. It's much more rewarding than any other adult toys