Replace Chinese lock

Build your own chastity belt or modify a bought belt
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Replace Chinese lock

Post by Tobbe »

The locks with long key available on the Chinese chastity belts can be replaced with AL-KO Security Hitch Lock / Keyhole block lock cylinder.

Buy an AL-Ko lock and grind off the metal, so it will be the same as the original lock.
Try in the lock to not grind off too much!
Also removes a part of the key so it can be turned around, when the lock is located in the chastity belt!
My replacement lock on picture is a shorter style, it works, but the best replacement lock is the same length as the original.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

Re: Replace Chinese lock

Post by Kellymac3 »

Thanks Tobbe! Thinking I'll need this;-)
shameddesire

Post by shameddesire »

Has any one found a direct replacement for this lock, do you know if they can be got separately, I have tried ali and dh but no success as of yet
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

PM sent.
You will need to log in to view.

F
Mac

Post by Mac »

Is there any particular reason the chinese belts all use this style instead of a padlock? There's something sad about losing that "click" and the ability to lock it without the key.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Mac wrote:Is there any particular reason the chinese belts all use this style instead of a padlock? There's something sad about losing that "click" and the ability to lock it without the key.
This is a reason why I am not a big fan of these locks: besides, I prefer showing a padlock on my waist (My-Steel is very nice).
However, these Chinese locks seem very secure: hard to destroy woth boltcutters! and having no visible padlocks is not so bad for some people =^.^=

I didn't think it was possible to find so easily the same kind of locks! interesting!
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
shameddesire

Post by shameddesire »

thanks now I know they are called burg I maybe able to track them down.

The idea of a padlock does sound nice, as you say that audible click does have an appeal so may look at then when upgrade belt
Bondemand

Post by Bondemand »

Just google "BURG-WÄCHTER - Lock Blocker"
I think the Chinese lock are 6mm.