Chastity belt locking systems

Build your own chastity belt or modify a bought belt
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Chastity belt locking systems

Post by Tobbe »

Lizza1 wrote:No it wont,Its still a cylinder lock, it can be picked.End of story,
Lizza
What level should we have?
Also lock to bank vaults can be opened without the correct key. If not the one who wears the chastity belt can help trying to open the lock, she may not have me as key holder! I do not think the experience in chastity is just as interesting, if not someone else is in charge of the keys.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

I hope I have not given people wrong impression:

Chastity belts need to be secure, and defeat CASUAL ATTEMPTS at removal, NOT dedicated attacks that destroy the belt!!!

As always, each are different. Picking a janky lock is casual for me, so I need something...MOAR. Those who have a hard time using a simple warded key padlock ought to do nicely with lesser locksets.

IT DEPENDS ON THE GIRL BEING LOCKED WHAT "Casual security/ HIGH security" means.

So please, past this small truism is just pointless argumentation. Someone posted earlier the idea we ought to discuss various methods of bolstering chastity belt security apart from the belt security proper. I like that idea and have an idea or three for that as well...
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

Tobbe wrote:Also lock to bank vaults can be opened without the correct key.
Absolutely.

My reason for mentioning banks specifically is they have an obvious, multi-layer security system rather than just a single lock like chastity belts do. I believe making a chastity belt more difficult to remove by adding multiple layers of security would be a benefit, though the lack of real-estate on the belt for such things is the challenge.
fancysteel

Post by fancysteel »

Would any users - chastity belt users be interested, if there was a Access denied retro 90s design model online to buy ?

Jay
ntysecrets

Post by ntysecrets »

What does a retro 90s design look like exactly? What design are you planning?
See my Fetlife profile
https://fetlife.com/users/26022
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

fancysteel wrote:Would any users - chastity belt users be interested, if there was a Access denied retro 90s design model online to buy ?

Jay
Access Denied ceased producing years backalong as the person making them died. So they've no website now. I yjink though that they were made to measure, so unless wearer is same size as belt,,,,, :(
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

PM sent on the 7th NO Response? Do you log on when you visit this site, Have you seen the Manufactures section that ADMIN created?

fancysteel wrote:Would any users - chastity belt users be interested, if there was a Access denied retro 90s design model online to buy ?

Jay
nokey
Sex: No, I am belted

Post by nokey »

Access Denied Cam Locks.

Well, certainly a disappointment.
First off, quite expensive for a rather simple (albeit, custom) assembly.
Second, took over two months to get here due primarily to the specials they were running over the holidays. But they did arrive in the mail today.
Third, they are not locks, but rather a sloped decorative housing containing a 'stud nut' with a 7/32" hex head, captive fastner. The threading appear to be 10/32 SAE NF, so that works.
Forth, the 'keys", a nice little paddle handle welded on a 7/32" (+/-) nut driver socket, trimmed off on a grinder but without cleaning up the burrs.
Fifth, one, but not both, had the no side reliefs provided to prevent rotation of the other housing. Without those notches they won't slip over the positioning posts.
In summary, these are in no way the locks (custom, I'm told) that were used by Tollyboy (Wm Jones?) and the original Access Denied. Indeed, they're not locks at all.
Not recommended.

Nokey (needed)
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

They look like radial locks to me!
scurve_99

Post by scurve_99 »

If anyone is interested I have a set of access denied wrist, ankle cuffs and collar with the specialty keyed tubular screw lock. The key is an actual key and even has a code on it. If anyone wants to see some close up details i can pull them out and take some pictures.

I agree with several points here regarding security and inescapability of a chastity belt. For me anything can be cut or otherwise defeated so it is not totally about inescability. Just like the locks on your house or anything else for that matter they are only meant as a deterrence. For safety reason I could not commit to anything that was not removable, but it is fun to think about it.

As for the supper small Abloy paddlocks does anyone have a model number and or picture?

As for the AD locks I always thought the ideal solution would be to have a thickened steel plate with a recessed hole so that the lock would recess and sit flush. Ideally the plate would be rounded and tapered down to sit flush around the edges and blend more with the body's natural curves. The other lock options have me thinking of locks used on posey and humaine hospital restraints. Another idea might be a handcuff style lock?
Attachments
5329323672_1d95ef658e_z.jpg