Profile?

A place for everything else, including off topic discussions.
Luci
Sex: Female

Profile?

Post by Luci »

Is there a place to fill out a sort of profile for here?
Doesn't look like the board is overly active, but I like to come here and read whatevers new. I've been visiting for about a month. I've posted a journal on fetlife describing my chastity journey so far. if you'd like to look me up, my fet name is _Lucifyre_ (don't forget the underscores). I've got following turned OFF there and I prefer an introduction message before a friend request.

So, I guess I should post an introduction anyway.

My name is Luci and I am in a 24/7 D/s dynamic. I am not (technically) submissive, but I am His slave. A lot of what we do comes from things I think about (He spends a lot of time using His brilliant brain at work, so guiding the actual dynamic is mainly up to me and my limits and interests.) We (no, I don't write with that W/we shit, it makes me crazy) have been married for 25 years and have been D/s for about 23 of those.
I've been interested in tease/denial for a long time now. I finally broke down and bought a cheapy belt about a year ago...we used it once and had some issues and put it away until just recently. The last week or so I have managed to figure out a way to at least temporarily overcome some of those issues and am just dealing with the rest for now until I can find it in the budget to spend the money on a good belt. (donations welcome...should I crowd fund? LOL)
So far I have been belted and plugged anally effectively 24/7 removing it only do clean it or perform bathroom maintenance (shower, bowel movement etc). I miss it when it isn't on or I'm not plugged. I have even managed to figure out a way to pee with it on and stay clean (thank FUCK for that because gross LOL) He does insist on me taking regular breaks from being plugged because He doesn't ever want to harm me. He listens well to my feedback about what's going on with my body and is very careful to not allow me to hurt myself.
So, I think I need to make a note here about *cheating* the belt. I don't even try. If I was interested in doing that, in my opinion there wouldn't be a point to wearing it to begin with. My orgasms belong to Him and they have for a LONG time now, as does the rest of my body. What drives me with being in chastity as well as the entire dynamic we share frankly is it makes me happy and turns me on to make Him happy and being grateful when He allows me sexual relief (which btw happens semi-frequently, so I am not always sexually frustrated :p)
Some of the things we do in addition to the belt and the plug are regular enemas, anal stretching, nipple torment, spanking (hands and implements) bondage and fisting, both vaginally and anally. MOST of my day every day is vanilla. But we try to engage in *some* sort of scene/play/D/s every day. People say good relationships are work, frankly our actual marriage and relationship is easy, it's keeping the dynamic at the surface that's work...because life tries to get in the way a lot. Understand that our dynamic is very important to us and putting in the work is well worth it.

Anyway, that's it for now. If you're interested, check out my fet profile. And I might copy and paste my journal over here as well.

Luci ;)
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Profile?

Post by Tobbe »

Hi Lucy and welcome to BeltedGirls.
Thank you for your story. It does not happen very much on this board, but many members are helpful if you have any questions.

Tobbe
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Luci

Post by Luci »

Hello Tobbe.
I noticed you saw my journal on fet. Thanks for reading it ;) I am going to post a link to it here in the stories section as well. I've been trying to keep it updated daily. That's likely to slow down a little though because some days are almost exactly as the previous so no point in being repetitive LOL
So far I am doing ok with my experience. Anything I've had questions about I have been able to find the answer to here or in the chastity groups there. And otherwise I've just used my imagination to figure out how to solve a problem or deal with it as the case may be. My biggest issue has been with the plugs, not from discomfort as I have been plugged semi long term before without a belt but more with other issues that are probably going to just have to work themselves out. The regular enemas help a lot though so I can pretty much predict when the plug needs to be removed to clean up.
Really hoping for more activity here though, it's nice to have something new to read every day.

<3 luci
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

Write as often as you like.
I think a diary about a chastity belted woman is much more interesting than one about today's weather, although it may be days almost exactly as the previous.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Luci

Post by Luci »

The weather here sucks LOL

I posted a new entry <3
I honestly hope I can afford a nicer belt before the end of July. This one Daddy can't have pia sex with me in for fear of Him cutting Himself and I'd like to be able to wear it 24/7 without having to constantly take it off to shower/clean up/etc. Though these ones are pretty cheap and I can easily buy a new one, I can already feel places where it's going to have problems and I'd rather buy a nice one than go through several cheap shitty ones.

this one however caught my eye and wouldn't be out of range...what do you think?

https://www.dhgate.com/product/adjustab ... 0886038736

<3 Luci
misscurious

Post by misscurious »

Hello Luci

I might not bet the person you asked, but i own that belt. I really really like it, it is very adjustable and comfortable, leaves much room for movement. You said you dont cheat the belt and neither do I, which is actually something i think is a requirement for this belt, as you could technically reach your clit pretty easy. The belt has attachable plugs and i am really happy with those actually, have a nice weight and move pretty well. However with the vaginal plug you have to be a bit cautious with skin squeezing. The anal opening can be positioned very nicely and the edges are incredibly well made, no fear of cutting anything there. The only drawback is, that one of the "screws" to fixate the anal opening is a bit loose which lets the opening shift a tiny bit, but i will figure this out at some point. Also using the tubes which are delivered with the belt, is great as it really makes the belt wearable so that the "ropes" dont cut into your skin.

Hope this helped and if not you can ask again.
Luci

Post by Luci »

It did help a lot actually. It's a less expensive version of the custom made one I want...but this one seems to hit most of the buttons. At less than $100 it would at least be something I could try without breaking the bank.
I don't use the included plugs, I much prefer hollow silicone because I can wear them comfortably for most of the day. I also don't use the vaginal plug at all. My vagina is currently not in use for any reason (because that's strictly a pleasure zone for me and I have to REALLY earn it!!)
I will speak to Daddy today and see if He will give me permission to purchase that one. I would really like for Him to be able to use my ass without having to remove the belt.
Please let me know if you work out the loose screw issue (omg the many funny things that go through my head with that phrase LOL) and once I have it if I notice it I will work on it too. (possibly a small dab of locktight would work if that screw doesn't need to be changed out ever)

Thanks!!
<3 Luci
Luci

Post by Luci »

BTW, about that belt...does anyone know if there is a cover panel for the anal opening like on the Chinese belts?