Saying Hello

A place for everything else, including off topic discussions.
milkymilo
Sex: Female

Saying Hello

Post by milkymilo »

Just wanted to say hello to all on the forum. Been reading a bit over time but decided to sign up and start to contribute.

I got into chastity due to being in a poly relationship with a older couple with a D/s context and it was something they had suggested. It was something that never really crossed my mind or heard of much before that but have enjoyed the journey.

I am currently locked 24/7 now after playing with the belt and getting something to work. Its basically a hybrid fancysteel/aliexpress combo.

Residing in the darkest reaches of the world down here in New Zealand and currently studying at University
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Saying Hello

Post by fitherin »

Hello
Thank you for your post. Sounds like your having fun. Studying at uni and being locked 24/7 sounds like a major challenge. Do your student friends realise that you are in chastity.
We look forward to reading more about how your belt wearing is going and any challenges that you need help to overcome.
Fitherin
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Hi everyone,
fitherin wrote:Studying at uni and being locked 24/7 sounds like a major challenge. Do your student friends realise that you are in chastity.
I have been a belted student, and I got used to my belt at school. It was not a problem to study.
Very few students knew I was under lock and key, and they didn't care so much.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Welcome milkymilo!

It is always nice to read about how belted girls solves their chastity belt problems and are able to use it 24/7 without any bigger problems.
I read about your solution to use two different manufacturers chastity belts to make one good for you. It is genial and hope it give other members ideas to do the same, if they not satisfied with their belts.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

milkymilo wrote:Just wanted to say hello to all on the forum. Been reading a bit over time but decided to sign up and start to contribute.

I got into chastity due to being in a poly relationship with a older couple with a D/s context and it was something they had suggested. It was something that never really crossed my mind or heard of much before that but have enjoyed the journey.

I am currently locked 24/7 now after playing with the belt and getting something to work. Its basically a hybrid fancysteel/aliexpress combo.

Residing in the darkest reaches of the world down here in New Zealand and currently studying at University
Good to see you here! So the older couple both control you! :D

Do they have a key each or does the belt need two keys to unlock?

:P :D :D
milkymilo

Post by milkymilo »

It is the lady in the couple that holds the key and controls the chastity. I do carry an emergency key with me but it is in a small piece of tube with a numbered luggage lock. I can access it quickly and easily if needed but at the same time can be seen it has been tampered with so would need a good reason.

It is a pretty secret thing in that not many others know. A few in the local d/s lifestyle and a close friend is all. It is pretty easy to conceal as often wear baggy clothes and great at this time of year as its sweater weather.

It is not really all that restrictive to life as can still say fit and go to the gym and swim. At the pool though it is rash vest and shorts not a swim suit but small concession really at the end of the day.

As for the belt mods this site has been a great help.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

@milkymilo you have learn to dress to hide your chastity belt. Many women are afraid someone should see it.
I can tell you, people who not knowing about chastity belts will never see it, but for yourself it may feel nice that it is hidden.

Please come back to write about your experience of wearing cb. If you want to write a little more private, the "Female chastity Stories" is available with diaries there only members see it.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
milkymilo

Post by milkymilo »

Agreed it is important to dress to hide it. I am not ashamed to be in chastity and quite proud but so many do not understand. People that are open minded to different lifestyles I am happy to tell. In most cases their reaction is one of curiosity

The weather is pretty hot here at the moment so harder to hide but still possible. Just need to avoid any tight fitting clothes
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Happy new year Milkymilo. It is nice to hear that your belt wearing is going well and that you are still enjoying the journey. The more people who share a positive experiance the easier it will be for new comers to the chastity lifestlyle to find true honest advice and not be afraid to try it them selves.

Fitherin