First Sex Toy

A place for everything else, including off topic discussions.
Lerinadom
Sex: Male

First Sex Toy

Post by Lerinadom »

While I've had a fascination with sex toys for years now, I haven't really been able to get into growing my collection until recently and this new freedom I have has made me really want to explore every facet of my interest in adult toys.

What I'm wondering at the moment is if other people's experiences are similar to my own, particularly how you first got into sex toys, ie your experience getting your first toy. Did you buy it yourself or was it a gift? Where did you get it from? What sort of toy was it and how was your first experience using your first sex toy?
thekinkylist
Sex: Male

Re: First Sex Toy

Post by thekinkylist »

My first toy was a little soft butt plug that I bought from one of the Chinese vendors.
I and my girls bought his and her set and played with it together.
-----------------------
Click here for my kinky erotic stories
Sissypussi

Re: First Sex Toy

Post by Sissypussi »

When I lived in my own appartment, it literally looked like an adult toy store!! With my reputation, I have had people ask me to get toys for them because they either could not find what they wanted or they were too afraid too buy the item(s) themselves. I used to have my own business making toys, leather items, bondage furniture & outfitting homes & dungeons!! I miss those days!! Brenda Wolf (aka~Sissypussi)