The Project. Part I - The Company

Your fictional female chastity stories
Greatcornbow
Sex: Male

Post by Greatcornbow »

Titan Belts had been manufacturing cbs now for over fifteen years. Their belts had become much in demand being a quality product with several unique features. The company had been started up by John and Janet Armstrong, who had met each other previously at the local University, he having graduated in engineering, she in sociology/psychology. They had married soon afterwards, having several common interests, including this one, and networked discreetly with others similar. Their products were mainly (though not exclusively) full belts of the traditional Tollyboy/Neosteel variety, individually made to measure. But these were of a titanium alloy (based on Grade 5) which were lighter and a lot tougher than steel, and also laser produced on precise measurements (on computer imaging) to fit each wearer individually, making them (a) more comfortable (the alloy was very bio-compatible) and (b) far more resistant to cutting tools than traditional steel. They also had an option for the sole lock to be at the centre back, and which was very difficult for a wearer, even with the key, to unlock without assistance. They had now perfected and tested (through contacts and established customers) a new model: the Titan Max. This enabled any key to it to be remotely enabled or disabled, by a controller, at any time, and from time to time, and programmed accordingly. It was on the lines of the former Medeco system for vanilla use, but adapted and able to be used for much smaller locks than possible with Medeco.

Since graduating, both John and Janet had maintained their links and contacts with the University, and John had gone on to get a masters degree in engineering. Moreover one of their established (and very satisfied) customers sat on the University Senate (the governing body), and between them they decided to propose ‘The Project’, and after much discussion agreement was reached on all sides. The basis was this. The Company would finance bursaries for (initially) twelve new students, who would have their course fees paid by the Company, and accommodation provided in a Hall of Residence, but subject to the students concerned having agreed in advance to be belted and remain so for the duration of the degree course (usually three years). In case of emergency there would also be a Company representative living at the Hall of Residence, who would have an enabling key in case of any emergency. This would also enable monitoring and as a psychological study of how they managed and coped with their situation, physically and mentally, and so also would aid research. To this end it was also agreed that all applicants would be considered provided they met the basic admission requirements, even if they would normally need higher grades than these in practice. Competition for places at the University was extremely fierce, and so the incentive would be very attractive, especially to those whose projected grades at their forthcoming examination looked to be borderline, and/or who might otherwise be financially constrained due to the fees and living expenses needed for the course and to graduate.

A framework for the project was finalised, checked with the legal department, and it was then discreetly advertised on line inviting applications. To comply with equal opportunities requirements, and for comparative research purposes, the twelve successful applicants would be six of each gender.

It was not long before the inquiries and applications started to come in. The first one was from a Nicola Wilson, looking to read (study) modern languages.

CONTINUED IN PART II.
Greatcornbow

Re: The Project. Part I - The Company

Post by Greatcornbow »

Above is my first attempt at fiction for some time. Feedback welcome. Rest of story is roughly planned out and may follow as and when.

It is strictly fiction and does not pretend to be real as of now.

Though for the future who knows? Truth can be stranger than... as they say, but that, for now, is pure fantasy.
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

I see I've had no feedback on this. I'd like to know what members think. If there's no interest I'll discontinue
mace2442

Post by mace2442 »

at least i'm interested :)
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Yes I am interested. Spare time to read is a precious commodity this time of year! But I will be back for the next parts :D
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

OK. Will do. I have sketched out Part II, but not finalised it yet. Watch this space. Should be ready in a fortnight, max. But I have time pressures too!
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

Sorry still not done it. Life gets in the way. But I will, I promise.
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

No problem , its called life. We will read it when its there in print. :)

Steve
Mikethemanager

Post by Mikethemanager »

Happy New Year.
Did "The Company" go into liquidation?
Mike
spedoman_2001

Post by spedoman_2001 »