Tuition part 3.

Your fictional female chastity stories
Pat24
Sex: Female

Tuition part 3.

Post by Pat24 »

I heard her laugh "You are staying here, I am on holiday, but will be leaving as soon as your pussy is next used" She continued stroking my lips, every so often squeezing them together "Just to add from what I said earlier, once you can no longer give birth they sow your lips together, first a cut to draw blood, then a sow, in that was they will fuse close, a short pipe will be inserted that you can be-excused, and by the way, sperm is inserted into you via a machine. Each dose is donated, each donor gives five samples, each sample is forced into you, this is over a period of thirty hours you then get six weeks off of sex, if pregnant you will be treated very well till baby is born, you will then never see it again. If not pregnant you get to do it all over again. The donors are all very handsome and you being very beautiful will make for pretty babies"

She cupped my pussy "This is worth so much money to the monastery, I bet you wish you were not enjoying this treatment so much" I closed my eyes, she was right, even her talking about my future got me hot, she held my pussy tight which was very comforting, pity was it didn't last long, my eyes still closed taking in the warmth of her hand when someone came in.

"She is all ready for you Sir, enjoy"

This fellow did not take long, trouses and pance down pushed his dick onto my anal area, used my juices to oil things up and in he went. He pumped me rather slowly, then stopped clapped his hands twice, my sister returned she came to my head "I will ring mum and dad, you will speak to them, try give this place away the phone will be put down before you get anything worth while out plus it will be a deep dark dungeon for you never to come out, this place will lose money, but this is sever punishment"

She dialed the number on the landline phone placed the receiver close to my ear, mum answerd.

As I said "Hi mum" The man started to fuck me again "Hope you are good?" "Yes all is well here" I took a deep breath as he continued to frustrate my phone call "I am having a wonderful time learning here, hoping I come home with two degrees" "OK dear please keep in touch" I was just about to talk when he emptied his cum into my bottom I squealed out "I certainly will, give dad my best" "I will, see you soon"

The phone was cut off, the mans cum continued to spill into me, my sister left the room, he pulled out leaving my pussy raging. He slapped my bottom several times and left, in came Ma`am.

She had in her hand a butt plug which she eased into me, I wipmerd as the wider part opened my hole, she wiped my pussy and legs placed my belt on inserting the dildo, this time though it was a soft dildo, she padlocked it all into place then untied me from the bench, placed my lead on my collar led me out the dungeon. I was joined by my partner chained our collars together placed on our ankles braclets and even those were chained together, we were led upstairs to a hallway climbing steps whilst ankles chained was not to easy, there we were joined by thirty or so other girls, we were conjoined at the rear of what now was one long line of chained sex-slaves by several of the nuns that lived here.

We stood to attention facing the door that led to the gardens, Ma`am called out "Who here has had sex today? Raise your arm" I raised mine as did many other girls, one of the nuns placed on my right wrist a red ribbon tied it tight.

"Which girls had both ass and pussy fucked today?" I raised my hand as did several other girls, another ribbon this time blue in color placed round my left wrist.

"Those who have two ribbons cannot be fucked for two days or forty eight hours, we will now lead you outside, lots of people milling around all waiting to see what is up for auction tonight, hands on the shoulders of the girl in front of you"

Girls were unhooked from the long line then put into the new category of fucked girls.

The door opened and the line moved forward along a gantry down several steps along a pathway up a few steps into a round building with no roof , looked like part of an old castle.

We walked round the edges of the building as close to the wall as possible, I could see people up top of the gantry looking down at us with binoculars, I was so horny, the two plugs made my lower regions ache, the cool of the evening air made all our nipples stand up on end, round and round we went, a sudden shout from the crowd it was my sister "That girl is lying her pussy was not had today" My knees nearly gave way, why would she tell them such a story.

Ma`am came over with a smirk on her face, she knew my sister was fibbing, she unbuckled me from the line of girls.

"This lying bitch will be auctioned off now" I sobbed "Her pussy has not been used today like she claims, before you can fuck her you will paddle her bottom thirty times, the auction starts now!"

The bidding started, I went for eighteen hundred pounds, to whom I have no idea but soon found out .One of the nuns dragged me inside, I wanted to complain bitterly, but no one would listen anyway, into the same dungeon where I was ordered to stand to attention whilst the nun undressed me, out came my pussy plug, the butt plug stayed in, she wiped my pussy down then oiled it.

Three ropes hoisted me upwards, one went under my arms around my chest, two others around each upper thigh, she raised me upwards using a winch screwed into a wooden block which was locked to the floor. I found myself dangling my feet one meter off the floor in a sitting position.

The nun smiled at me "We know you had sex earlier on, but your sister said "There was no orgasm from the man" So your back here, wait around" She sprayed my pussy tied my hands to the ropes that went round my upper thighs, and left.

Moments later the door opened I did my best to look over my shoulder to see who had entered, no matter how hard I tried I could not see as to whom it was.

A man's voice "I wish to have a child and as my wife cannot have kids I have paid for you to have one for me, obviously the establishment here do not wish you to enjoy your pussy so you will be left with a scar after a cesarean section" I sobbed.

"I have masturbated into sixty test tubes, all now full, that is a lot of cum, this will be inserted into your pussy" He reached up and blindfolded me, then lowered me down.

The door opened I heard the Nun`s voice, she chatted with the man about how all this will work I was led out the room in total darkness, into another area of the caves, this one must have been very bright as I could make out some light.

The nun took my blindfold off, I was in there alone with her, she led me to a glass cage, on the ground two small holes and two hooks, on each side of the cage more hooks one more hook in their framework between the upper and lower doors in front of me. Both ankles were tied to a hook about a foot apart, my wrists tied to the hooks in the walls. From the rear of the cage two wires first wire she placed on my right nipple, it fell away when she went to get tape, but returned shortly after, with the help of a thin piece of black tape she stuck the end of the first piece of wire to my right nipple the second wire to left. "If you pull these off your tits will be flogged till you pass out"

Only now did I notice a small hole through the glass in front of me, through that she threaded another tube the end of which was placed in my mouth and taped in place, I had no idea where the other end of this tube went too but I doubt anywhere good.

She left the cage, walked to a desk with lots of buttons three feet away from me, pressed one button a humming sound could be heard and it was coming from beneath me. Out of one of two hole between my feet a plastic pipe rose upwards slowly, it must be toughened plastic as it `s continues rise was in one long straight line about a foot from the top of the tube a piece of metal clinging to it not sure what that was for, she came round to me knelt before me using both her hands she spread my lips and guided the pipe towards my pussy, I got onto my tip toes when a small bulge in the tube was forcing entry in order to get away from the menace I slammed my pussy shut, but the force of the pipe and her fingers made me open up, all I could do was moan and hold onto the walls of my cage, it opened me up about one inch and kept sliding in further and further until the metal strip on the tube, when she was satisfied it was in far enough she got up left the cage and stopped it rising by pressing another button.

She smiled at me, came back to the cage, pulled my hair round my back, closed and locked the glass door, I held onto the walls, my pussy seeped out juice, my hips started to gyrate. She went back to the desk filled with buttons, I watched her press one of them, electrictricity hit my nipples, it was not a heavy current, just enough to make my chest heave, the current shot down towards my pussy making me feel even hornier, my nipples were now so hard a little tape pulled away from my breasts but mostly stayed in place.

She left my vision for a moment came back with a large filled bottle which she placed on a shelf with a hole in it next to the cabinet. She picked up the the tube coming from my mouth screwed the other end onto the top of the bottle then turned the bottle upside down placed it into the hole in the shelf. "When you wish a drink just suck and cum will enter your mouth"

She stood infront of me.

"You are here till the cum is finished, it is a slow processes the chances are it will take about thirty hours. The tube into your mouth is filled with cum you will have to eat and drink, that is your food. Once I turn the machine on cum will be forced through the tube below you and deep inside your pussy, this happens in short quick bursts, inevitably some will trickle out of you and down your legs. The lower half of the cage door does open, once an hour someone will wipe your legs down. If this does not work and you do not get pregnant we will try again in a weeks time, the man who donated the sperm is currently watching you and preparing the next batch. We have analyzed his seamen and it is good"

I shook my head "No" She walked over to an area of the room, that I could not see, came back with a chair and mirror, placed the mirror on the chair made sure I could watch the proceeding under me. The tube was transparent, she went back over to the console, she raised her hand it hovered over the button, then came down, that started a new humming noise and the sound of a pump, my heart sank, my legs shook, I arched my back still feeling the electricity running down my chest.

The nun stood in front of me, my eyes switched between watching her grinning face and the mirror. I gasped, the gasp drew in some cum into my mouth which I quickly swallowed, she laughed, I let out a loud moan when I saw the first sign of cum in the tube, I clamped my pussy closed around the tube, but the cum kept rising slowly, the pressure inside me built a little my hips gyrated like crazy, I clasped the walls, but nothing I did was going to stop the rising cum. Each time the cum rose with a jerk then stopped a minute later another jerk a while later I could no longer see the top of the cum flow, I could only feel the tube give a little bounce inside me as the pump forced the cum upwards. The mirror was placed that I could see the tube from just above knee hight to my tummy, the cum level came back into view, kept rising slowly. It crept towards my pussy and finally the top of the flow disappeared into my pussy, I raised my ankles trying to fend it off for a while longer, occasionally seeing a bubble of air rise in the tube.

The lady left it was still a long while before I felt the first spurt of cum hit my insides, my eyes opened wide, I started to breath heavily, my head rolled back, I grasped at the glass walls tears streamed down my face, the warm liquid started to fill me up. It was only a drop at the time.

I closed me eyes, squeezed down hard, arched my back in my futile attempt to get away from the cum, but once a minute more shot into me.

My sister entered, holding a ten inch wide half circle strip of metal and three long chains attached she smiled at me through the glass door, opened it placed one of the chains over the hook where my right hand was, the second chain where my left hand was, third was left dangling. the rear ends of this new annoyance was tied round my waist with two straps attached then locked with a padlock, the third chain was then attached to the hook that was screwed into the framework between the lower and upper half of the cage in front of me. released my ankles, then closed my cage, first I tried to move forward but the chains from the strip of metal that ran from hip to him prevented that the chain that ran from this strange belt to the frame prevented me moving backwards. I tried to raise myself high enough to get the tube out of me no luck at all, I put my feet together.

She spoke to me in a soft tone "Now firstly you cannot reach your pussy offly though you will be able to reach your asshole you may have to strain a little, the metal might get in the way. When this is done you will eat then back to work, you will be given one month to show pregnancy if not we start again. If you are pregnant you will get lighter duties, the final four months of pregnancy you will be placed in a cormfertable jail where you will be looked after. The birth is by cesarean section, the baby will be handed straight to the new parents you will never see the newly born, you will then be given one month to recouoperate. If you do not give birth you will do this again three times if still not pregnant you will be sold on to the highest bidder, we will not know where you will be taken off to maybe a harem, or to a dodgy brothel , so you best pray to give birth"

All I could reply was "Please I need to cum" She laughed "Never going to happen" I closed my eyes as the machine hummed a little louder and in shot more cum, I groaned out loud my pussy ached so very much.

A short while later the nun was standing before me, she switched off the machine opened the lower half of the cage door with my sister standing behind her the nun ran her hands up and down my hips, then down to where the tube entered me, she toyed with my lips "They are good child bearing hips. She kissed my tummy, got up went to a cupboard brought out a metal ring two inches wide, leather interior with two chains attached and padlocks which she strapped around my chest above my breasts and tightened it, the chains were locked to where my wrists were tied at shoulder height, my hands were untied and free to roam. She placed her face on my tummy, it turns out the rear of this cubical had a split door too, my sister opened the lower door knelt down pressed her face against my bottom, kissed it several times, the nun got up switched on the machine went back to her position, I held onto the walls chest height. I arched my back when the first shot of cum entered me, I moaned out loud again "Shhhhh" Came the sound from nun she kissed my tummy.

"You have twenty eight more hours I will then spank your pussy make sure your juices are flowing"

They both kissed me got up closed the doors behind them leaving me to search the walls for an escape, but none to be had. The pump continued each minute another spurt of cum with no one in the room I was left to sob on my own. I brought my legs together one hand cupped my asshole whilst the other ran over my breasts and down my body the electricity continued to hurt my nipples, I tried to reach the tube, but the ring around me prevented that, I let my hand rest on my tummy massaging it gently. A short while later the cum started to ooze out between my pussy and the tube, it tickled as it made it`s way down my inner thighs, it was not long after that annoyance started when the nun came in.

She opened the lower cage door, wiped my thighs down and stopped the machine. She patted my tummy "You must be full now!" She laughed, went over to the console and switched off the machine, then let the tube exit me, my pussy closed tight behind it, the tube left around my knee hight. From out of her pocket a wooden spoon she ran it over my pubic hair, then six of the best, I screamed "Do not think this is a holiday camp, your mind must be focused in getting pregnant"

She wiped me down, got up left for a moment and returned with the wooden spoon and a stool, the stool placed on one side the spoon she leveled at my pussy, ran it back and forth between my legs for several minutes, in came eight other nuns all with mats in their hands.

I wondered what the hell this lot were going to do to me, turns out nothing except each knelt on their matts and started chanting prayers to whom or what I could not understand as they spoke Latin, the nun spoke to me "We are saying prayers to our God that your pussy shall be fruitful"

My juices flowed once more, I looked down at them, in turn each came over to me, each cupped my pussy with their right hands, each got closer and kissed my pussy, tears of frustration rolled down my cheeks. After an hour or so of prayer they all left except for the nun that took care of me.

Her hand back on the spoon, the spoon was run over my pussy, with upwards swings she smacked it hard, I yelled out, more cum oozed down my legs that she immediately wiped off with a tissue, she repeated the process till cum stopped dribbling out of me, she got up left and returned with a bowl of warm soapy water proceeded to washed my lower regions, once done I was dried and oiled.

The tube went back in smoothly, the bulge made me take a deep breath as it entered, then deep into me it went, my sister came in to switch the machine on, they stood and smiled at their work then both left me to it. The machine had slowed down, now it was once every four minutes it burst into life shooting cum deep into me, legs together, hands on tummy staring out the glass into the mirror watching each glob of cum rise into the tube, then a swishing sound and it was shot into me each time forcing me to arch my back. The machine was only switched off when my sister, wiped me legs down, then on with the show. "How much cum was left?" Was all I could think about, I tried to reach the tube once again in order to pull it out of me, but could not get my fingers close enough to touch it, my hips started to gyrate, I closed my eyes and waited for the next hit of cum, I did not have to wait long. My hands rose up and held onto the glass walls by my sides searching desperately for a way out, my back arched as the fluid hit my insides, I placed my hands on my tummy giving it a gentle massage, my hands moved upwards I placed them on my breasts, I cupped them waiting on the next lot of cum to enter me. I squeezed down as hard as I could, but the cum easily entered me my back arched once again. I looked into the mirror and watched the next lump of cum line up in the tubeon came the machine and up the tube it went I felt that warm my insides, it was a long while till the nun came in She smiled "About half way now, I am off to bed, when I return this matter should be over with for one month, by the way make sure you have drunk all the cum in the flask, I will not be happy if you have wasted any"

Out she went came back moments later with two other girls, one holding a TV monitor other with a stand attached a camera, whilst the camera was pointed towards my lower rear half, the monitor was set up and plugged in, now I could see from the floor up my legs to my hips behind me.

She left the pumping sound made me wince, it was going to be a long slow boring night, I hung to the walls one hand switched from the wall to my tummy each time I felt the tube jerk that produced another few drops of sperm into me. I took a long deep breath got myself ready to drink all the sperm in one go, that would be one item off of my mind. Dragging hard on the tube, I sucked, the sperm filled my mouth, the aromar exited my nose I swallowed as quickly as I could, took me a while to empty the container , I was happy that I managed. As soon as done my mind went back to my pussy as more cum had entered me. Their dog which I did not know they had came in and sat in front of me to watch, I was so embarrassed, I looked away, but feelings took over and had to glance back at it, it lay it`s head on it`s paws and spent it`s time looking up at me, it raised it`s head each time the tube jerked. A big yawn from the animal and it got up I was hoping it was ready to leave instead it clambered onto the chair in front of the console and looked at the buttons, I was getting a little worried, it put two legs onto the desk and seemed to look around as if it knew what it was looking for, I shook m,e head a moaned out loud trying to distract the dog away from there, but it seemed intent on searching. It licked a button, nothing happened, then sniffed on it, pressed it`s nose down on it, thank goodness not a thing moved. It seemed to get bored and moved on to another switch, just knocked it with its nose, a humming sound started up, the dog got a shock and jumped down lay in front of me again.

I suddenly noticed in the TV monitor a second hole open beneath me "Now what!!!" I thought. Once again a tube rose ever upwards once again with a thick metal strip attached to it. I breathed a sigh of relief, I could just make out something dribbling from it but no one to place that in me. Ad it rose I could see it more clearly, it had a very pointed end, I would say probably rather sharp, but instead of it going straight upwards it leaned towards the first tube, I realized then it was a magnets attached to both pipes. I cried as it got closer watching the end in the monitor I looked down at the dog angry that it had touched anything. The pointy end of the tube touch me between my buttocks, I was not going to allow it into me, but it climbed till the end started to hurt me between my holes, I reached down raised my legs so the tube stopped pinching on me, but it still rose higher, I took some of the cum spilling out of the tube rubbed it onto the pointy end and guided it into my asshole, it continued to rise another few inches then stopped. "I cannot take this" I thought, , cum was now entering my asshole and pussy, I held onto my buttocks as the next spurt of cum shot into my butt, I then tried round my rear to touch my aching pussy, but could not reach far enough, so I tried the front way, the sharp edge of the strip stopped me. . Once each two minutes a shot of cum entered my anal area or my pussy, I clasped at the walls searching for a way out, I toyed with the chains to my sides and to my front hoping they might not be locked to the cabin, but they were. All that was left is to stand to attention and watch the dog slowly go to sleep.

The pumps continued for many hours, I was so very tired, my legs tickled as cum seeped down them and I was getting very thirsty when in came the nun and my sister, I was glad to see them. The nun checked to see how much cum was left in the tank, my sister opened the lower cage door and wiped my legs down, she giggled "Did the dog start up the second pipe?" I sobbed and nodded "Yes" She kissed my tummy. The nun called over "Four hours left" I pointed to my pussy "What about your pussy" Asked my sister "It is in need of fucking?" I nodded "Yes" She ran the palm of her hand over it, produced the wooden spoon and gave my pussy a harsh whack. I screamed she gave it a second one "Stop crying silly slave" She closed the door went round my rear open the lower rear door I watched her on the monitor, she placed on hand just below my right buttock squeezed and pushed my butt upwards, then gave it five of the best with her spoon, she then did the same for my left buttock.

Meanwhile the nun brought over to me a drink, she opened the top door let me sip on a glass of apple juice as I drank the nun spoke to my sister. "She is full, we hope one of millions of seeds has made her pregnant we will not know for a month or two, if she is not we do this all over again, if yes she will be placed in our hospital and made to do lighter work"

I was exhausted, my pussy throbbed so much it hurt, she led me to the showers where I was washed oiled, belt placed on and put to bed in a separate cage with my partner. Once my sister and nun had left the girl asked "Have you just returned from the pregnancy booth?" I replied "Yes" She helped me lay down and rested my head on her right arm, I soon fell asleep, I awoke many hours later wondering if I was pregnant.

To be continued.
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Tuition part 3.

Post by fitherin »

Very good . I hope part 4 is ready soon :D