Fiction Story Maria Clara LLC

Your fictional female chastity stories
masterboyz
Sex: Male

Post by masterboyz »

Autor: Andrey Bogdanov

Maria Clara took off in a modest apartment near the center of the city, just 280 dollars a month. Modest cozy atmosphere of the old time. She worked as a business consultant. Always tried to be smiling and welcoming. Dressed modestly enough. Her salary would not allow her chic look. Nevertheless, she always managed to take care of yourself. Firm in that she worked for held her and tried to pay her as a valued employee. Her friend who worked in this company RSC Parners LLC received more and knew how things were going in the company. Maria Clara came to the firm's clients and was quite long meeting with businessmen. She made a schedule for the company's exit from the company of another crisis, as well as give tips to help fast enough to reduce the costs of the company. Partners of the firm very much appreciated the professionalism of Maria Clara and always wondered why she still works at the firm RKK Parners LLC and will not open his own company. She visited the clinics in four companies and had already left. Leaving all your details. While she was returning home in his modest apartment. The weather was chilly enough she sat down on the next trolley so as soon as possible by cheaper access to the house. It came time to pay the rent for the flat $ 280, she left 360dol just pay a flat for the past month. Salary in the company for some reason she no longer issued. How to live on the rest of the money next month? The next day I went to call a business consultant in the last firm successfully completing their case decided to call in at the registration desk firms. She paid $ 25 and successfully registered your company Maria Clara LLC. Once home she first phoned all their past clients saying that now has one and her company is called Maria Clara LLC. She went to the office of the firm RKK Parners LLC for salary. In the office, she was told that the client has not paid wages to her advice and will not be. Things firm RKK Parners LLC were not the best big entertainment expenses and small enough revenues from consulting business. Maria Clara came home upset. It was the last of her money she'd spent on that to live on is not clear. Last fifth company paid consulting services Maria Clara transfer to an account at the expense of the company 10000dollars Maria Clara LLC. The rest of the company until the deal with their affairs and withdrew some consulting fees from the company RSC Parners LLC where she worked Maria Clara. Some delay and wire accounting documents common. Maria Clara was sitting at home as usual drinking another cup of hot tea she had no idea how things are going her firm. She did not receive any SMS or any notification. The company has also just opened yet another no. The next day she woke up as usual had a bath was going to go to my old job. Suddenly a call on her mobile phone.
Hello, you Maria Clara?
Yes
You yesterday registered a company and in our bank account?
Yes, what's wrong?
We want you to notify your account received payment of $ 162,000 USD
How sorry?
At Maria Clara breathless and dizzy. she sat down
162000 dollars.
Yes, thank you very much. Up to date.

Maria Clara never thought that money is so easy! She always works hard for every penny. The last 4 company decided to continue to work with Maria Clara LLC and transferred their payments Maria Clara. Refusing to cooperate with the old firm RKK Parners LLC.
  Maria Clara immediately grabbed his cell phone and began to ring up all of its customers and to notify that she now works as the firm itself Maria Clara LLC.

After a few minutes she opened her email was surprised how many satisfied customers wrote to her! Her financial problems were now resolved, it has never been so happy, so much money she has always dreamed of monetary freedom. And finally, it's free! Dressed quickly took the card from a bank account, she went to a beauty salon, her dream has come true! Visiting a beauty salon doing all procedures shining went to the most chic clothing store she always wanted to dress elegant and expensive, and now she could not afford it! After purchasing the best things dressed as befits a lady she now at 34 years looked at 26 years old and glowing contentedly. Taking a taxi she drove home leaving things went to new business partners is a business consultant Maria Clara LLC. Now she knew how to run a business!

the author's comments, you can put this story on your website
Please keep the information below.
Copyright reversed. Original Russian Version www.pressline.su
photomaster(at)mail.ru
I'll be glad to get on the album reviews and how to supplement this story.

This is my story, I would like it a little to supplement with a chastity belt who have any ideas?
Horse
Sex: Female

Re: Fiction Story Maria Clara LLC

Post by Horse »

I really, really like your story. The Soviet (.su) domain you linked to also no longer resolved. If you would like to send the original, my email is pattawong(at)mail.ru - Again, your story is fantastic!