PREMISE: The Laser Booth

Your fictional female chastity stories
Robert Pinkerton
Sex: Male

PREMISE: The Laser Booth

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

The young Lady disrobes completely in the privacy alcove, enters the Laser booth entirely nude, dons eye protection. For the suubsequent five minutes, lasers play all over her body, reporting their findings to the computer to which they are connected, while she follows the verbal prompts. This done, the Lady steps out of the Laser booth, puts eye protection away, dresses; and by the time she is finished, the computer has all of the specs necessary to construct a complete <i>bespoke</i> wardrobe for her -- even including a chastity belt.
John R Starvele

Re: PREMISE: The Laser Booth

Post by John R Starvele »

Robert,

I used the premise in Yadza Zooqus but the computer took longer to create her suit it made the story better to get parts of her suit at different times.
By the way I've just finished a new ending for Yadza Zooqus a Warrior of the Future.

John
Anthony6969

Post by Anthony6969 »

...sure seems like a more accurate way to take measurements for a belt.
or is it just a more Science-Fiction method ?
pity it didn't work out in real life as anticipated. :(
formerly Anthony 679
Robert Pinkerton

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

I posted this as a premise because, as I thought of it, it is speculation. However, it would not surprise me if all components of such a system, hardware and software both, are currently available off the shelf, needing only the right geek to put them together in functional order. I believe this is coming. I also believe that it will start out fantastically expensive for the customer.

Post by 705 »

I believe this is possible with off the shelf technology using camera images rather than a laser. If multiple images are taken from 360 degrees around an object, appropriate software can be used to construct a 3-D model of the object. This 3-D model can be used to produce a copy of the object using a 3-D printer, There is no reason it could not be used to make a pattern to cut (or 3-D print) metal for a belt or other parts of an outfit.