Belt Comparison

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
misscurious
Sex: Female

Belt Comparison

Post by misscurious »

Hello

I was wondering, what differences there are between cheaper Chinese belts and the more expensive one from Neosteel, Access Denies etc. I would really like to have some sort of an analysis, so that i can decide between saving up for a custom belt or if i should try out some more cheaper models. Right now i have a two chain modell, but i am also interested in a full rear style. What are the advantages of a custom belt over a chinese belt for 24/7 wear?

FYI: As i said i own a chinese two chain belt and i fitted it quite well to my body, there is no chafing and it fits actually quite nicely.

Thanks in advance :)
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Belt Comparison

Post by Wendy »

Hello misscurious,

I wrote an article on my blog which compares my Chinese belt and my My-Steel belt: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... -belt.html
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

misscurious wrote:Hello I was wondering, what differences there are between cheaper Chinese belts and the more expensive one from Neosteel, Access Denies etc.
The simple answer is that most except the model is different.

Thinner metal that does not hold the shape and can give cuts.
Liner not firmly attached to the metal.
Locks that are not safe, since they are few keys in the series and easy to pick this locks.

Still an easy way to test chastity belt at a lower cost and then buy one measurement after your body.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Tobbe wrote:Thinner metal that does not hold the shape and can give cuts.
Liner not firmly attached to the metal.
Locks that are not safe, since they are few keys in the series and easy to pick this locks.
You are right. I changed the locks on my Chinese belt to have safer locks.
The lining not attached to the metal is a serious problem.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
nokey
Sex: No, I am belted

Post by nokey »

The lining can be attached with glue once the belt is properly fitted. Permatex 811558 or 3M 03602 seem to work well but the surfaces must be absolutely clean and free of grease.
I do suggest that the 'bolt and nut' fastenings also be changed to SS pop rivets inserted from the inside then beaten flat. The thinner metal may not last as long but molds well to the body shape better to help determine fit.
nokey
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Attaching the lining with glue is effective. I use neoprene glue which is good.

My Chinese chastity belt was supplied with rivets: once the good adjustment is found, rivets can be used to make the belt fixed for good.
The rear part of the belt (with a "T" shape) broke once. I had to ask the seller a new piece like it. No steel parts of my My-Steel belt broke.
misscurious
Sex: Female

Post by misscurious »

I did come across the problem pretty much two days after wrote my entry here :/ small chafing on my inner tights... So am trying to glue the lining to the belt now. I really hope it helps.

Anyway thank you all so far for the insight. I can definetly see what the advantages of a custom belt would be. However, i think i will first try out other styles of belts before at some point in the future i might get a custom one.