Surprising belt

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Surprising belt

Post by fitherin »

Thats a nice looking belt. May I ask how comfortable is it to wear under your day clothes? Also is it causing any chaffing or pressure points when you are sleeping. It looks to be a quality belt.
Jane23
Sex: No, I am belted

Post by Jane23 »

I'm already used to the belt for the time I'm wearing it. But earlier it was on a daily basis, i.е. bf puts it on me in the morning and take off in the evening. So wearing it during the afternoon for me was not a problem.

However, now the belt began to irritate me. Perhaps, due to the fact that I wear it for almost 3 days without a break. Perhaps because of the inability to get a discharge.

I'm uncomfortable sleeping in the belt. It even pinches me in several places sometimes. By the way, it is the second reason why I want to take off my belt as soon as possible.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Please show me the irritation, I can tell you what to do to heal them.
It is very easy to shift the skin and shoot a little picture.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

Jane23 wrote:During my relationship my boyfriend ordered the belt. I tried it on and I actually like the feeling of being chaste for him.

A few days passed according to the following scheme: in the morning he put a belt on me, and I spent for a whole day in it. In the evening he took off this belt, and we had fun in bedroom.

Yesterday he went on a business trip for a week. I asked him to put a belt on me, so he was sure that I would not cheat him. He put it on and left.

That evening I was a little surprised: my belt protects me not only from cheating, but also from self-pleasuring. I've tried for a few hours but it was useless. I was not ready for this.

Do you know any ways to remove such a belt for a while? I promise don't cheat my boyfriend.
If he wanted you to be able to take it off he'd have left you a key!
virginitysaving
Sex: Female

Post by virginitysaving »

Jane23 wrote: Yesterday he went on a business trip for a week. I asked him to put a belt on me, so he was sure that I would not cheat him. He put it on and left.
If the belt was supposed to be against cheating only, why did he lock the secondary shield on? It looks detachable according to your picture.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

virginitysaving wrote: If the belt was supposed to be against cheating only, why did he lock the secondary shield on? It looks detachable according to your picture.
This is a Comfort My-Steel belt, it doesn't have the 2ndary lock. My My-Steel belt is a Total model, it has this lock. It is designed to allow adjustment or changing the shield.

Besides: this is a picture taken from the Internet, it is not the belt on her body.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
virginitysaving
Sex: Female

Post by virginitysaving »

Wendy wrote: This is a Comfort My-Steel belt, it doesn't have the 2ndary lock. My My-Steel belt is a Total model, it has this lock. It is designed to allow adjustment or changing the shield.
I'm wondering if a secondary shield can be detached completely. I'm not familiar with My-Steel, be I suppose so.
Wendy wrote: Besides: this is a picture taken from the Internet, it is not the belt on her body.
That's obvious, but assume hers is identical to one on the picture.
Last edited by virginitysaving on 20 May 2018, 22:27, edited 1 time in total.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

virginitysaving wrote:
Wendy wrote: This is a Comfort My-Steel belt, it doesn't have the 2ndary lock. My My-Steel belt is a Total model, it has this lock. It is designed to allow adjustment or changing the shield.
I'm wondering if a secondary shield can be detached completely. I'm not familiar with My-Steel, be I suppose so.
The 2ndary shield is attached to the rear band of the belt. The main shield (usually slotted and widened on the pubic part) is locked on the waist lock by its top, and on the 2ndary lock on its middle. If you undo the 2ndary lock, you can shift the main shield a little (and twist the rear band with the 2ndary shield), but the waistbelt will stay on. Orgasm can be possible, although hard to slip fingers under the main shield.
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hello Jane
Did you manage to stay belted till your partner came back from his trip. I hope so and that you are still talking to each other and looking forward to wearing the belt again soon :o