My-steel chastity belt pinching

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: My-steel chastity belt pinching

Post by Wendy »

The belt fits nicelly stood up, and there is a gap when she is lying down. Maybe the waistbelt is not tight enough...

I have tried many belts, and the 2-piece shield is (in my opinion) much better than regular shields. The 2ndary shield pushes the main shield to the pussy, making the belt much safer with the same tightness.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
scurve_99
Sex: Male

Post by scurve_99 »

I think because she lost so much weight that when i measured her i did so with her standing but i did not pull the excess skin up and out of the way. I did measure it to be snug though. unfortunately had i fitted the hip belt so tight the excess skin was up and over I do not think that the look would have been too attractive.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

My-Steel belts can be slightly adjusted thanks to their holes. Did you use the tightest settings?
I am used to wearing my My-Steel supertightly. It is not the best for pictures, but I want it to be safe. Snug according to the lines of the body makes the belt cheatable. See the picture I show: my belt (pink) digs into my trunk, whereas the other model (black skin) has a snug belt.

You can ask My-Steel if they can shorten your belt (they had to shorten my shield, as it was too long).

Is she slim or less slim?
Attachments
Dreaming 4 SP.jpg
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

scurve_99 wrote:I think because she lost so much weight that when i measured her i did so with her standing but i did not pull the excess skin up and out of the way. I did measure it to be snug though. unfortunately had i fitted the hip belt so tight the excess skin was up and over I do not think that the look would have been too attractive.
You can drill 2 new holes beside the others in the waistband to make it tighter.
First, use a small drill for stainless steel, and then do equal sized holes as the others.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
scurve_99

Post by scurve_99 »

Belt while standing on tightest setting
Belt while standing on tightest setting
Sorry for the delay in writing.

In answer to your question I did shorten the liner so she can wear it on the tightest setting. It is a snug fit now when she is standing but gaps when laying down. I have measured hr a couple of times now with her pulling her excess skin out of the way and the measure is only an inch different then what sent in when ordering. I would like to measure both the inside of the band and the outside to see how it compares. Her belt is supposed to be a hip model.

Is she slim? Well i think yes and no. She has some excess skin around her belly because of her weight loss. She wears a size 6 but occasionally a 4 in some items. Her weight is 138 pounds so she is average with hips as she has had several children.

She has been doing better about wearing it but has been out of it this week as she is on her period. What do you do when you are on your period?
Last edited by scurve_99 on 02 May 2019, 02:14, edited 1 time in total.
Luci
Sex: Female

Post by Luci »

First two days I take mine off. I am in way too much pain and bleed too heavily to deal with it. After that I deal with my cycle with the belt on. I also use a Diva Cup though which makes it easier because I can clean it in the shower at home and don't have to worry about it at all if I'm out somewhere.
<3 Luci
vkeyholder

Post by vkeyholder »

We have the same problem. So we now have a front shield with just the small holes and not the one that allows for a plug. Mysteel also sell a small shield you can slide in to avoid the pinching
scurve_99

Post by scurve_99 »

I had purchased the additional insert "Labia Protector" and it was a disaster. We used it once and the fit was so sloppy that it gaped and her labia got pinched between it and the main shield. once her labia were pinched it became a nightmare to remove. I think if i was to do it over again i would opt for the shaped "cupped" shield with perforations only. I wished My-steel had a better web page that was more descriptive and provided more details about their products. I also wished that they could provide a better English translation.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

The only functional labia protection shield I have seen, are the Tollyboy with spikes at the sides.
This make a distance between belt and shield to prevent what happen to your woman.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Luci
Sex: Female

Post by Luci »

The vaginal plate on mine is really good. The metal is thick and strong enough that there is no give to it and does not pinch at all.