TollyBoy gone for good?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
locked4her
Sex: Male

TollyBoy gone for good?

Post by locked4her »

Does anyone have a update about Richard from Tollyboy?

http://tollyboy.com is now completely offline.

Mirrored site.

http://tollyboy.demon.co.uk/
Sex is best when you can't control it with your own hands.
Tobbe

Re: TollyBoy gone for good?

Post by Tobbe »

Sadly, we'll probably think it's over with Tollyboy. several years have passed since Richard moved from England to Australia. He blamed the delays with the delivery of the machines, but now they must be in place and production started. If Richard had really wanted to take up production again.

Pity, because it's probably one of the best belt ever.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Bummer.

Hey! Tobbe....

YOU can pick up the ole torch and lead the chastisement of females now! (via belts, of course! ;)
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
HappyH

Post by HappyH »

This is a shame.....

The photos I have seen of their belts looked really good - they would be on my 'short list' if they still made them.

H.
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

Problem is he is half in England & half in Australia and not currently in production as far as I can see. But may resume - hope so!
Lollyfidy65

Post by Lollyfidy65 »

Tollyboy was the first belt we looked at. I emailed the contact address, earlier this week, and got a reply that they were not in production at this time. I suspect it was an auto-reply, because it came back very quickly (much quicker than expected, given the time difference). It mentioned something about a desired move to Australia, 3 years ago, but sounded like that hadn't happened as planned. <shrug>. The response was disappointing...we really liked the design.
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hello Lolly
I think if you do a members search. Look for KELLYMAC3 she is English, But lives in North America. She managed to get measured for a Tollyboy belt in Late september 2014 and received her belt in about 4 weeks after that. If you look at her postings history you can read about her thoughts/like/ comments on her new Tollyboy.
Are you and your Key holder in the UK or some where else, maybe you would consider putting your country on your profile page.
Good luck with your belt when it arrives.
Seasons greetings to you both
Steve
Also in UK :D
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

fitherin wrote:Hello Lolly
I think if you do a members search. Look for KELLYMAC3 she is English, But lives in North America. She managed to get measured for a Tollyboy belt in Late september 2014 and received her belt in about 4 weeks after that. If you look at her postings history you can read about her thoughts/like/ comments on her new Tollyboy.
Are you and your Key holder in the UK or some where else, maybe you would consider putting your country on your profile page.
Good luck with your belt when it arrives.
Seasons greetings to you both
Steve
Also in UK :D
Kellymac's not posted sincce November: been unwell; and last info was Richard had returned to Oz. No info yet on when/if he's back in UK for production.
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Hey! I'm here! Just been busy over Christmas period. Lol give me a week or so and I'll be all over BG ;-)
And yes, if you have questions I'll answer, you can pm me if you want.
Sorry for lack of input recently. Sometimes there's things beyond belts and they get in the way. Sigh.......
HappyH

Post by HappyH »

Kellymac3 wrote:.... Sometimes there's things beyond belts and they get in the way. Sigh.......
Tell me about it ! :roll: