Where are our members?!

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
gotsteel
Sex: Male

Re: Where are our members?!

Post by gotsteel »

It seems like the online chastity community is all over the place at the moment. I remember female membership back in the lockmeup.com and chastitybelt.me days but after that seems like it got split up among all the various chastity groups on fetlife.

I don't think there was anything but crickets on this forum until Pyra started talking about it on fetlife. I'd expect it will take a while to get a good sized membership.
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

Post by Kellymac3 »

So we need to get the word out there. Come on troops, lets snag us some females ;-)
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Kellymac3 wrote:So requesting again.

Calling all our belted Ladies!! Anyone? Anywhere?!
All I hear are crickets and see tumble weed rolling across the road......

:-(
The member "fitherin" just tossed some noisy rocks down the Gorgon's cave and woke me up!

Yeah, I'm here. Whaddya want??? :)
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Hi Pyra! Glad to hear you are back.

Read many of your posts. You are our queen bee :-)
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Kellymac3 wrote:Hi Pyra! Glad to hear you are back.

Read many of your posts. You are our queen bee :-)
LOL!!!

The "Queen Bee of Chastitee?" hehehehe

I've been out of all this for a bit. Life got in the way. *shrugs*

Anyways, I have an awesome relationship with this wonderful man who has an interest in female chastity as much as Tobbe does! (I'm thinking I'll be in chastity belt for a long time in the near future ;) )

BTW, it is nice to meet you, Kellymac. :) Can't wait to have some discussions with you and all the other newer people who have joined since I got pulled down the bunnyhole last few months. (time for some catch up on my part)
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

That's great Pyra, glad to hear your with a compatible guy.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Oh...I see myself getting VERY active in here again. Darling Darla is stealing the show with all her clever ideas and ingenuity! (I am super happy to have another woman in here with as much mechanical know-how. If neither of us have an answer [and the menfolk don't chime in], it isn't doable! ;)

Kellymac, ready for a new year of being belted up? I am and at the same time, filled with a bit of trepidation. My man is definitely going to make sure I stay locked, so it is not going to be anything like the solo experience I had previously. I am excited and a bit ...I dunno. Mixed feelings, to be perfectly honest.

I just have to keep telling myself that sex is over-rated. Now I just have to get myself to believe that!!! LOL
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Pyra, happy new year!

Really looking forward to seeing how you do with the Tobbebelt. I, independently of you, gave Mr T a wish list of belt requirements from a belted females point of view. Seems we were pretty much saying the same thing. Great minds think alike ;-)

Being belted for me is ok. Cos I know my man unlocks me all the time ( he's like a kid with a new toy) so I never worry if I'm going to get sex. His will power is far less than mine! But he locks me straight back in the belt. So the hardest thing, is just the daily constant feel of metal against my skin. I want to tear the belt off and scratch my skin. When hub takes my belt off, he gets infuriated that I'm more interested in rubbing my hip bones than paying him attention ;-)
I'm like our dog, scrat, scrat scrat.....
Anthony6969

Post by Anthony6969 »

Pyra Gorgon wrote: I just have to keep telling myself that sex is over-rated. Now I just have to get myself to believe that!!! LOL
I don't think sex is over-rated......
what is over-rated is the hype surrounding it.
(my humble opinion)
formerly Anthony 679
ntysecrets

Post by ntysecrets »

i finally figured out how to subscribe to threads so maybe i can keep better track of things. kinda dense sometimes! :roll:
See my Fetlife profile
https://fetlife.com/users/26022