Pregnancy

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
babydoll28
Sex: Female

Pregnancy

Post by babydoll28 »

I think I may be pregnant by the way I am feeling overall. I know I have been sick but I feel pregnant as well and I was wondering how safe is chastity while pregnant and is it okay that the belt is slightly tighter on my belly than it had been? When does the belt NEED to be removed or should it not be worn at all even at the beginning?
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Pregnancy

Post by Tobbe »

About the same as the hard lacing corsets.
The first time you can use the chastity belt.
Then you let it rest.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Well if you are pregnant congratulations
Perhaps you should suggest that your partner should have been wearing a chastity belt, or maybe should wear one till after the birth of your child. Might help him concentrate on looking after the needs of the new arrival and of course you as a new mother!
As for wearing during pregnancy I suggest that as the baby should come first in all things maybe you should give being belted a rest for 9 months or so IN MY Personal opinion.Not based on a medical view, :) :)
babydoll28

Post by babydoll28 »

I have not been on here forever so it seems. I clicked on the "view your posts" to see what I had posted and this came up.
I was in fact pregnant. I did stop with the chastity belt simply because I knew that it already feeling tight was probably not the best. I tend to show quickly. In the end I miscarried at the end of the first trimester.
I felt very defeated by the miscarriage as I have miscarried several times. I became very depressed, no longer wanted to "play" or have anyone play with me. The idea of being touched by someone or even myself, was repulsive. So, i didn't bother with the belt and basically put it in the back of the closet and left it there. In the last few weeks I have been feeling more myself for the first time and have began touching myself again.
molly

Post by molly »

I am very sorry for your loss.
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

babydoll28 wrote:I have not been on here forever so it seems. I clicked on the "view your posts" to see what I had posted and this came up.
I was in fact pregnant. I did stop with the chastity belt simply because I knew that it already feeling tight was probably not the best. I tend to show quickly. In the end I miscarried at the end of the first trimester.
I felt very defeated by the miscarriage as I have miscarried several times. I became very depressed, no longer wanted to "play" or have anyone play with me. The idea of being touched by someone or even myself, was repulsive. So, i didn't bother with the belt and basically put it in the back of the closet and left it there. In the last few weeks I have been feeling more myself for the first time and have began touching myself again.
Hello Baby Doll
May I also offer my condolances for your loss.

As for not posting on belted girls for a long time that is not a problem. Welcome back and I wish you all the best for the future! :D
Steve
babydoll28

Post by babydoll28 »

Thanks. It was obviously a long time ago but it hit me when I saw that I had posted it here and then never updated. <3