Belt choices.

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Igor
Sex: Male

Re: Belt choices.

Post by Igor »

You have a good point there Kelly, about the hiding of 2 chains back.
I've also read on other sites from users who wear a belt, that the single wire actually feels pretty gooed, and indeed, you always feel it a little, but like you said : it makes you remember you wear one, without being uncomforteble.
Thanks for your feedback.
dashingdarla
Sex: Female

Post by dashingdarla »

Just some thoughts...

I think it depends on the clothes and the tautness of the chains. Remember, the derriere is a bit "fleshy" so the can sink in a little bit. Slips add thickness under dresses and skirts and that helps hide the belt. For jeans/slacks a high-waist shaper or even lycra bike shorts could be worn over the belt for the same reason.

That's assuming you're really worried about it being visible. Just to share our experience, my husband's been belted in a variety of ways for many, many years, and the amount of comments he's gotten from strangers I can probably count on one hand. Whether it's the stainless belt he's worn since August '13, or any of the leather variants he wore previously. The padlocks have always set off metal detectors in airports and courthouses. They wand him and that's that. This past labor day we went to my other house in the poconos and for the ride out there he wore low-rise tight jeans and a midriff top, belt out in plain view. We stopped at a convenience store to get fuel and he went inside to get us both coffee. When we arrived we had to check in at the security gate, and saturday night the community's indoor heated pool was open and my husband went swimming. Belt out in plain view most of the weekend. Not one comment. A couple of lingering glances, but that's all.

The reality is most people don't pay attention enough to notice even a shiny belt glistening in the sunlight, no less have the balls to make a comment about it. Just wanted to share this.
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Also the spicesforlove belt is half price right now so compatible price to the DH Gate one.

Other things I forgot to mention earlier, sorry still busy busy. But as well as being more measured to waist size, the belt is ergonomic, ie its higher at the back and curves downwards at the front. It fits the female form better.

With regards to the belt, it doesn't have to be on the waist. Mine sits on the top of my hip bones cos I wanted a lower belt.

So measure, where you want the waist band to be. Don't worry about liner size. That is glued in by you after adjustments and is just cut to size.
Tobbe told you how to measure for the wire. And when the belt comes, if the front panel is too long ( like it was for me) it can be cut to size.

Chinese belts are great for tinkering with......
Hope you have fun ;-)
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Oh and Darlas correct about regular folks ignoring a belt. I have had many hugs from friends and family over the holiday period and no one felt the belt. Well they did, but they just assumed it was my jeans belt. If its not something you are looking for, it can be hidden in plain sight ( ha ha quote there, lets see if any one gets it!)
Igor

Post by Igor »

Thanks Darla and Kelly.
Think for now i know enough.
So one of these days start measuring and ordering.
First the neywyears/x-mas extra pounds working away ;)
joeforchastity

Post by joeforchastity »

I happened to come across a new website today.

http://www.rapturenovelties.com/catalog ... _Suit.html

I haven't seen anything posted about them and was wondering if anyone had any comments. It looks a lot like the Chinese belts currently floating around.
Igor

Post by Igor »

Looks indeed like a chinese one, and its free :p
Ghuess you have to contact theire sales for getting a price.
mcswitchy
Sex: Belted Man

Post by mcswitchy »

dashingdarla wrote:Igor:

Unrelated to this thread but maybe interesting to some... I machined the shaft of the stainless anal plug to be hollow, and one of these has been fitted inside:
pagervibe.JPG
And on the front of the belt, between the crotch strap and the adjustable, removable shield, there are three of these in a row, vertically:
coinvibe.jpg
Those are wired to a wifi-capable dual-relay board that neatly fits inside a radio shack plastic project box with a lithium battery and charging circuit board, with an x-bee wifi radio module. I attached a small d-ring to the outside of the box which I purchased from Home Depot. I purchased the electrics off eBay. It recharges through a jack that I plug into a 12V 2A "wall wart" type power supply I bought somewhere local.

Why?

Because anytime I want, from my smartphone or an ordinary web browser, I can turn on and off either or both vibrators, and buzz him silly for my amusement. The lithium battery will power the radio part for almost two days if I don't vibrate him, about 6 hours if I vibrate the front only, 9 hours if I vibrate the rear only, and 4 hours if I turn on both continuously.

Since I can watch the interior off my house remotely on numerous ip-based webcams that are also wifi, I can peek in while at work, buzz him silly, and watch the results. I find that more enjoyable than playing candy-crush when I have a moment at work devoid of meetings.
Darla, Wow, you are a modern chastity renassaince woman!

I would love to learn more about how you routed and secured the wiring, if there was much. I have been thinking a little bit about the best way to attach a DreamloverLabs unit to a belt and the best I've got is running the cabling through tubing and epoxying it on.

But I mainly want to bring your attention to Spark.io wifi boards. They are really slick and quite affordable. Basically they have a similar pin I/O to an arduino (but much smaller form factor), an Arm cortex M3 processor, and a super easy-to-configure wifi chip. Oh and a simplified programming language and IDE, and "cloud" API hosted at spark.io that can optionally be used to manage and communicate with each board (although they can also do anything you might expect over wifi). Oh yeah, and the new board, the photon, is only $19 (for all that! crazy!) and the older one is $39.

I have a couple and will eventually get around to making some keysafes and other bondage goodies with them. Just add lipo power regulator / charger board (ok spark.io's is still vaporware but obv there are plenty others, maybe even make your own diy TENS system, GPS logging shield, or whatever else you can dream up and drive it all from anywhere with wifi. They even have a "shield-shield" that directly connects a spark board to any existing arduino shield!

You sound amazingly awesome and oldschool tho, so perhaps xbee is better for your "application" (lol!), but just in case I wanted to make sure the spark products came across your desk.

Cheers, happy hacking!
McS
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

Thanks, I'm so seeing possibilities for the photon.