Belt choices.

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Igor
Sex: Male

Belt choices.

Post by Igor »

Hello, sorry to jump in on the girl/woman part of the site.
My gf agreed to be belted.
I've alredy done some research before, and also readed almost the whole day on the forum here for more info.
Nevertheless ..... i still dont know wich would be the good choice.
OK, not a leather one :)
From what i've read here on the forum, the chinese ones are cheap, but quality is really poor.
Some have modified these chinese belts, nevertheless i'm not really sure if they now are happy with it, or do they need more modifications ?
Then ofcourse you have the big 4/5/more ones. Except for their high prices, quality is nevertheless perfect. But, communication with thes companys is ...... well, seems to not excist. Replys after a couple of weeks or so, are so not done, not for this kind of devices/prices.

I must say, in the beginning the belt will not be used 24/7. Just when she is at home. But this can however change in the future if she likes to.
Also we would like to have the option for D-rings and an internal plug.
So what are you girls/guys proposing that we need to buy ?
fitherin

Re: Belt choices.

Post by fitherin »

Hello Igor
The choices all depend on your budget,Or your tenacity waiting for a reply. or if you buy cheap on your ability to modify and take care of your lady so that she does not end up hurt! Sharp edges mainly.
If she is keen make a visit to you tube and view a couple of ladies in belts to see how they sit on the body in real time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rDY2-qvLbg

or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hstJ6xrig24

Good Luck
S
Igor

Post by Igor »

Hello fetherin,

Thanks for your feedback already.
Budget is not really the issue. Nevertheless its always something to keep in mind.
Its that we are not sure how my gf will feel with it once she wears it. If we directly would buy a neosteel or alike, and its a big no for her, its ofcourse sad from the money it has cost. In that case a cheap chinese one is maybe more interesting, and if everything goes fine for her, we can think about one that costs more and is worth the money ( nevertheless its still a lot of money for a couple of steel plates :| ).
About the modifying i was also thinking, i think miss Pyra here has already some nice experience with that, and ofcourse, it is not in our intension to get my gf hurt by a bad made chinese belt, but maybe its the best option to start with to see if she could "live" with a belt or not.
Maybe if we knew a steelworker or so, it was possible to order a chinese one, and modify the bad quality parts with decent, steel and rubber parts, and only use for example the lock or so. Would be handy.
dashingdarla
Sex: Female

Post by dashingdarla »

Igor,

My husband has been in a chinese-made female belt since August and while it is a cheap, poorly made belt in my opinion, it has held up to daily wear and he's in the belt 24/7 except to use the toilet and shower. The bra I bought with it to make a set fell apart within two weeks. Lousy welds.

Like Pyra, I modified the locking mechanism using a computer lock for the top lock that ties the waistband to the crotch strap together, and I replaced the locking mechanism on the crotch strap mid-way (adjusts length of crotch-strap) with rivets.

The silicone liner for both belt and crotch is wearing thin, but still wearable at this point. In about a month that silicone will be toast and I'll have to replace it with something else, very likely strips cut and glued to the inside of the belt cut from a neoprene sheet.

For a little over $100 for the belt, it's really not that bad. Is it a great belt? Not even close. But if you and your wife want to experiment with belts and see how she does wearing one for a while, it might be the way to go.
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

I would say a Chinese belt is a great starter. But they differ wildly in quality . My first Chinese belt was so adjustable, it would nearly go around my waist two times. DH gate is utter rubbish. Do not buy their belts.photos look sexy cool. But in reality, the belts are useless.

A better Chinese belt is from spicesforlove.com
That belt is actually tailored to your measurements of waist ( or hip....) and wire length.

But I tinkered with my Chinese belt. The front panel was too long, so I cut it, re riveted it. Now I'm not a steel worker. I'm just a regular DIY girl. But as Pyra wrote months ago, these Chinese belts are for modifying. so a spicesforlove belt and cut it, shape it. Believe me, if I can do it, so can you.

And if you spend the time, modifying these belts, they are great !

Lets you test a belt and figure want you want long term!!!!
Igor

Post by Igor »

Hello Kelly and Darma,

OK, thanks for your advice.
I think indeed a chinese one then would be the best choice.
The one from spicesforlove was also one i noticed ( think i found it thru one of the topics on the forum here ), and if i'm correct in the topic with the links to 2 blogs, i think the blog from the German girl, that she also had the one from spicesforlove.
The modifying will be something i will have fun with i think. But i think i can learn a lot from you girls :p
With the experiences you'll have with modifying the belt, do you think it is possible to re-engineer the belts and rebuild them with high quality steel etc ?
I was already thinking for letting a company make the steel belt and parts from higher quality steel. Nevertheless no idea what it would cast, but there are companys who do CNC piecework, wich maybe could be interesting.

For the measurement :
I had this belt in idea : http://spicesforlove.com/index.php?main ... ts_id=1023
But the lenght of the silicon strip and lenght of the back chain : anyone an idea how you measure this, or what that is ?

Also an extra question about it : is there an option or possebility to have a vaginal insert in the belt ? It is possible with Neosteels and Mysteels, but didnt find it on this chain T-back belt from spicesforlove.

Thanks already for the help !
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Igor, I think you can get lots of good advice here. From belted Ladies and folks that make and / or manipulate the belts....

I will gladly tell you more about my belts, pros, cons etc. and how I measured for size.
But today is still a holiday here. Family........

If you can be patient for a couple of days, I think you will get a lot of useful info from the folks on beltedgirls. Don't worry, we'll get you and your Lady sorted :-)
Igor

Post by Igor »

No problem Kelly, i have time.
These days you need to bring together with family and the people you love.
And choosing a belt is not something you do in 5 minutes ( i hope tough :D ).
Thanks already for your help.
jake

Post by jake »

Limited view as it may, my opinion is that that Igor's concern about metal quality isn't as much the problem with Chinese belts as is the final finishing steps that make the belt less likely to pinch or come apart. These can be fixed with intelligent application of rivets, crazy glue or heat shrink tubing/filing and hammering on any exposed edges.

Now the topic of back styles for this belt hasn't come up yet. This is what I've always been interested to hear about.

The continuous band has always seen the most practical cleanliness wise but the most prone to pinching.
The single wire/chain seems the most inconspicuous but least practical.
The double band seems like a slight challenge for cleaning and sitting but very practical as well.

What would people recommend in that regard for Igor and his partner?
What are you currently wearing?
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

jake wrote: The single wire/chain seems the most inconspicuous but least practical.
Women overwhelmingly prefer the rear wire.