Post by ntysecrets »

I adjust the curve myself with the help of a bench vise :D
See my Fetlife profile
https://fetlife.com/users/26022
gotsteel
Sex: Male

Re: Best Belt type

Post by gotsteel »

ntysecrets wrote:Here is a pic of the current curvature for comfort of the anal opening of my belt.
So I had been trying to figure out how to get it to curve both ways at once. When I'd start curving it the wide way it would straighten out the long way and when I'd put the curve back in the long way it would straighten right back out the wide way.

But the way you're using it I guess it doesn't need to be curved along the length of the anal eye. So thanks, I've made those bends and look forward to testing the result as soon as my girl finishes her period.
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

Post by Kellymac3 »

ntysecrets wrote:I adjust the curve myself with the help of a bench vise :D
Well done!

@ GotSteel, please keep us informed of your girls tolerance of the belt post adjustments....

For my part, I've removed the liner from my rear wire belt. I was concerned that water, or more?! Could get between the liner and the metal.
My comfort is somewhat reduced but ok.

I will be ordering my MySteel belt within a couple of days. V excited!
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

Kellymac3 wrote: I will be ordering my MySteel belt within a couple of days. V excited!
Holy crap, I didn't expect to hear that you'd be getting a 3rd chastity belt so soon. Congrats!
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

Kellymac3 wrote: @ GotSteel, please keep us informed of your girls tolerance of the belt post adjustments....
The verdict is in: "It's no longer the most uncomfortable part".
ntysecrets

Post by ntysecrets »

happy to hear the adjustments were were an improvement :D
See my Fetlife profile
https://fetlife.com/users/26022
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Kellymac3 wrote:I will be ordering my MySteel belt within a couple of days. V excited!
Any order yet?
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
carcallanz

Post by carcallanz »

We went with the rear cable and my partner made a few of the mods suggested such as placing the bolt with rivets. I am surprised how comfortable it is to wear
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

I saw your post way back in January that said that you were going with ther rear cable option. Thank you for the update! Its also good top hear that you find it comfortable. I assume you mean the whole :o belt and not just the cable :D part.
Do you drive, how do you find the belt[and thong] in particular when driving? have you had to adapt your initial sitting position to get the thong at least pressure point on base of spine
Please keep updating as you discover other situations that you have been in where the belt has worked well!
S
carcallanz

Post by carcallanz »

Yes I find the whole belt comfortable. We dont use any on the plugs and following tips in here there are not any pinch points that I have found as of yet and hope not to find.

The only real restrictions it has place on me is going swimming or wearing leggings as it is to obvious. I do drive but not daily and do hve to sit up a bit straighter and pull the seat in a notch but other than that has been good