Best Belt type

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Re: Best Belt type

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

The best belt is one that fits perfectly and does not impede your daily life routine.

The rear style is highly subjective. I hate florentines, some love them. I really like the rear cable, some say it hurts their tailbone. Some love solid rear straps, I say they always pinch my ass crack flesh and make me feel "opened" more than I care to feel.

So it depends on your body phenotype, what you find comfy, and what you plan to do while belted. I think this whole "having sex while belted" via alternatives to penis-in-vagina-sex is foolish. If you want to have sex, do it proper style and take the belt off! I cannot get past the idea that chastity belts are designed to PREVENT sex, not force you into some deviant sexual practice because metal is covering the good spots.

I think that rear cable is the most active style. I think florentines are best for sit-down types of people because they are pretty comfy just sitting around. Solid rear strap are best if you stand a lot. If you sit much or ride a bicycle, then solid rear straps are a NO-GO.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

Re: Best Belt type

Post by Kellymac3 »

Absolutely agree with Pyra!

Rear wire is best. You can live an active lifestyle, wear any clothes you want too.
Plus my Master tried anal sex one night by pulling my rear wire aside. Nope, it's not happening!! So any Ladies out there worrying about anal rape can rest assured that a man cannot pull a tight wire aside and have anal sex with you.

Rear wires take a while to get used to. Mine only hurt whilst lying down , driving, bending to put shoes on. But I would say after 5 weeks constant wear, the sensation went away. I can ride a bike, run, sleep all night?!

Perseverance is key to wearing a belt.