Best Belt type

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
gotsteel
Sex: Male

Re: Best Belt type

Post by gotsteel »

"not sure i understand what you are attempting?"

So my girls cb curves verticly around her body to get from the back to the front. I'd also like it to curve horizontally so that the part around the anus isn't putting so much pressure on the cheeks.

Does that make sense?
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

Thank you for taking the time to write that long personal message fitherin.
ntysecrets
Sex: Female

Post by ntysecrets »

Here is a pic of the current curvature for comfort of the anal opening of my belt.
Attachments
curve.jpg
See my Fetlife profile
https://fetlife.com/users/26022
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hello Nty
That looks a lot more comfortable than the way the belt left the makers, Radius across width as well as Original front to back. Excellent picture. I hope having to take the belt off for photography was not to much of a chore :o and that you were soon able to refit it :D
Thank you for sharing.
s
ntysecrets

Post by ntysecrets »

It is definitely more comfortable. Only problem is all the accessory plates have to shaped as well. Unfortunately, I dont get to wear the belt as often as I would like...
See my Fetlife profile
https://fetlife.com/users/26022
wendy-uk

Post by wendy-uk »

Hi Charlotte, I can only speak from my own experiences from having the solid rear eye type belt, I must say I found it difficult at first to cope with toileting but by trial and error I did manage to overcome that problem but as Fitherin says in his post we all have had different experiences when new to being belted up, and yes it is a personal choice at the end of the day but practice makes perfect as they say, as for the sitting down just be careful where you chose to sit as in make sure it is a softer seating area as Fitherin says it can cause a little nip on the back side, hope this has helped.
Wendy.
carcallanz

Post by carcallanz »

i have ordered the rear cable for starters but may well see how that goes and try the solid strap at some stage as well
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

CABLE REAR
Good choice, have you ordered the waist band to fit narrowest point, or like Kellymacs belt to wear on the hip line. I am sure you will enjoy the challenge of finally being belted! :o
S
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Something to add. I have worn my belt for 3 weeks, no release. But hub has tightened it twice. It's now on its tightest setting. So he's tightened it maybe an inch around my hips.That makes everything snug. Pulling in the band, pulls the whole front plate closer.

This is just info for my BG friends interested in belts.....

I have no weight on my hips. I have no fat. But my belt distorts my contours and even a 'skinny one' like me, could be tightened more.

So to me, these high end belt measurements are nonsense. Once you've lived in a tight belt for a while, it will need readjusting.
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

@ Ntysecrets.....

Your photos look fabulous. Curving the edges down must def make the belt more comfortable!

Did you do those modifications yourself?
K