Best Belt type

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
carcallanz
Sex: Female

Best Belt type

Post by carcallanz »

Hi all, my husband and I are wanting to start exploring chastity and will be getting an entry level Chinese belt to start with

The question I have is the regarding the design of the rear strap. what is the most comfortable and hygienic. I will be locked up in this for up to 7 days at a time without release so both comfort and ability to perform day to day activities as well as hygiene and keeping it clean back there

So what are the thoughts of
the cable between the cheeks
Y cable each side of cheeks
Or solid rear strap

thanks

charlotte
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Best Belt type

Post by fitherin »

Hello Charlotte
for what its worth my male Tollyboy belt has the rear thong/ cable option, Provided you DONT order a rear thong thats to tight, All bodily functions at rear can be hassle free, pull cable aside when you need to go, wipe area, push cable back to midddlle and give it a wipe in case you missed a bit,
Rear band is very hard to sit on and maybe even harder hit hole thru rear eye.
As for Y chains over butt, If you sit ion hard chairs you will feel them a lot.
My own opinion............. Every one has there own experiences :D :D
But which ever belt you wear enjoy the journey
ste
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

carcallanz wrote: So what are the thoughts of
the cable between the cheeks
Y cable each side of cheeks
Or solid rear strap
"cable between the cheeks" is the overwhelming winner. Kellymac has that "chinese" belt and has been praising it's virtues over the "solid rear strap" which is what my girl has (maybe she'll chime in). I would have liked to get her the "cable between the cheeks" but it didn't have the variety of sizes at the time. She finds her "solid rear strap" kind of uncomfortable around the anus and we've been talking about changing her belt but I'd like to get a better idea of that cable style belt and how to fit it first.
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

The rear eye belts are uncomfortable. The metal has to be pushed up so close to your anus that it hurts. Literally your buttocks are forced apart ( remember photo shoots of models with that style on the outside of their buttocks are just photos. A belt like that isn't secure at all).
I find the rear wire belt much more comfortable. My wire is very tight and only bugs me when I lay down. It presses on the base of my spine.

DHGate belts are very cheap and one size fits all. The waist band nearly wrapped around me twice. Plus they take weeks to deliver.

My rear wire belt is from spicesforlove.com. It's more custom built. You can request ergonomic, which I did. Waist size to within a few inches and a specific wire length. Shipping is quick

Word of warning though. It's a great belt if you put in the work. You need to get it accurately adjusted, rivet it, seal in the liner.....I also wanted a hip rather than waist band so I had to cut the front plate shorter etc.
But it's so malleable that you can make it a perfect fit. And as we discussed on other forums, it's now a perfect 3 D template for me to get a higher quality belt.
carcallanz

Post by carcallanz »

thanks for the input. this was along the same lines that I was thinking but just wanted to make sure
ntysecrets

Post by ntysecrets »

i have the rear strap type and i had to put a curve in the anal opening to make it comfortable.
See my Fetlife profile
https://fetlife.com/users/26022
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hi
By a curve I take it you mean across the width of the strap at the eye hole, Basically making the outer edges face Down AWAY FROM CHEEKS so that when you sit on a hard surface the metal is parallel to skin not butting up to it edge on! :o
S
ntysecrets

Post by ntysecrets »

Sorta like that but since the strap is pulled up tight thus spreading the cheeks, sitting isnt really that difficult. I suspect it is somewhat difficult to picture. ;)
See my Fetlife profile
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

ntysecrets wrote:i have the rear strap type and i had to put a curve in the anal opening to make it comfortable.
I've been trying to figure out how to get it to curve in both directions, any advice?
ntysecrets

Post by ntysecrets »

not sure i understand what you are attempting?
See my Fetlife profile