What do we mean by high security belts?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
gotsteel
Sex: Male

Re: What do we mean by high security belts?

Post by gotsteel »

Lizza1 wrote:Now the SKUNK I bought the belt from on ebay is ignoring my email about getting new liners, they are all shot up to!Must be inferior rubber, cos its kind of changed into very soft easily split junk.I think that may be a problem we all face, where to buy new liners?
I think the chinese belts are the only ones to mold their own liners, everybody else is repurposing. Even with the chinese belts, I don't think they're making the waist band liner which is why it's so much harder than the crotch liner.

Do a search for silicone channel. Here's a pic from a 30sec search I did, I'm not recommending this specific product as I haven't looked at it. Just pointing out the type of thing you want.

3rd channel from the left is the sort of edging typically used around the crotch. 5th from the left is the sort used for waistbands.
https://www.google.com/search?q=silicon ... B500%3B183
Lizza1
Sex: Female

Post by Lizza1 »

thanks for info
I found out yesterday where to get the waistband liner in germany, he supplies 30mm wide and very long lengths of the stuff.He also supplies some spares.I posted the URL in here.The real problem is the centre liner.
Lizza

this is OFF topic!!
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Lizza1 wrote:fairly said and all the details!!

are not belts, all belts just about two main things

an anti sex device
an anti masturbation device, isn't it just as simple as that?

Lizza
I think a belt is more than that.
If I wanted to orgasm, I could.

It's more about absolute total control. It's not whips and chains every other weekend. It's constant. I can't even use the bathroom or dress without thinking of my belt. When I lie down, it's the last thought in my head, first in the morning. It's snug tight feeling never goes away.
So just saying its an anti sex or anti masturbation device over simplifies what is, a very powerful physical and mental device.
Larrup
Sex: Male

Post by Larrup »

Lizza1 wrote:
are not belts, all belts just about two main things

an anti sex device
an anti masturbation device, isn't it just as simple as that?
Kellymac3 wrote:
It's more about absolute total control. It's not whips and chains every other weekend. It's constant. I can't even use the bathroom or dress without thinking of my belt. When I lie down, it's the last thought in my head, first in the morning. It's snug tight feeling never goes away.
So just saying its an anti sex or anti masturbation device over simplifies what is, a very powerful physical and mental device.
Chastity belts are sex toys. They make you think about sex all the time. You always want what you cannot have.

Lizza1 is right. Chastity belts are used to prevent, as much as is possible, any form of sex or masturbation.

Kellymac3 is also right. Some small percentage of women are able to orgasm without physical stimulation, and a belt cannot prevent that. For those women, the belt is a reminder of their submission. It has very powerful mental effects -- and physical effects also, because if you are locked in one, you can't help but continuously notice it.

Chastity belts are perhaps the best sex toy, because they truly work 24/7. The fantasy (or nightmare) never ends. If you are locked in one, you can't have sexual pleasure until your keyholder grants you that privilege.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

[quote="msknight"]Something which will keep my fingers out of my own sex for long enough that I stop wanting to try; and lets the sugar continue to ferment until the wine is ... oh, so sweet!quote]

If your sugar is fermenting, then you need to unbelt and do some hygiene fast before bottling it back up again! :lol:

I agree 100% with Darla. Compounding each smaller detail of security is what adds up to a high security belt. For instance, on the Chinese solid rear strap project I did I used smaller radial lock computer locks. The post is small and easily broken, so what is the fix? To make it fit without crack between base of lock and an armoring plate to hold it in place and eliminate ability to get a chisel under for prying.

Riveting all the holes adds additional level of grinding if I wanted to grind rivets and disassemble the waistband...too much to do now!

Curving stainless steel adds work hardness to it and makes cutting it at least 100% harder to do...

You can get away with thin flimsy stainless steel (anything above 20 gauge) provided you roll the edge which prevents cutting with any hand tools. Add a spring steel wire inside the edge roll and you AINT getting out even with a dremel tool if you have less than a dozen or so cut off wheels. (the spring steel in the roll binds the cut off wheel and generally breaks the wheel upon entry into it) Coat the inside of thin metal with something gummy, such as Vulkem pool sealant and you just defeated cut off wheels. (the gummy rubberized stuff clogs up the abrasive disc and then it smokes and flings molten rubber everywhere, very unpleasant and you don't want to do that next to your body)

Add up all those small changes and you've increased your security well over 5x what it was when OEM specifications from maker.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

msknight wrote:Pyra, I have a feeling that a belt made by you would be a belt.to be.scared of :-) poor kelly!
As soon as I get my tooling back...I'll be fabricating something or other! LOL

Kellymac will be fine, Msknight. I do not create crap that is uncomfortable. I plan to make a belt that I myself could wear indefinitely. Now THAT is a high standard for a chastity belt criteria.

I'm still working on the Tobbeboy belt. Once that is done and Tobbe has gotten all the feedback he needs, then I'll start another from scratch done my way. :twisted:

First things first. I have an obligation to finish since Tobbe had the motivation to start it. (I could take as long as Tobbe did to make it...hehehehe) :P
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

I'd love a belt that could survive a nuclear blast!

Not because I feel that every man on the street wants to rape me but because I truely want my Master to be in control of my most basic needs like pee, poop, shower and yes orgasm....
Every time I go to the bathroom for cleaning or toilet, it reminds me that he is in control. I can use the bathroom in my belt, obviously, but it's a big deal. Every time, it reminds me that I belong to him....

I wasn't allowed to see or touch myself for so many months that I was no longer even requesting an orgasm. I wanted something just so much more simple than that. I was just desperate to see, touch a very fundamental part of my body. And not even in a sexual way.
If my Master had told me I could have one of two things. 1) Either sex and I could orgasm. Or 2) just to be allowed to see, touch myself. I would have chosen number 2. Yes, I became that desperate to reconnect myself.....

The Chinese metal is thin enough that if I rub on the outside of my belt, I can feel a sensation through the front plate. But even that couldn't satisfy me. I needed to see and touch real flesh.
When I am in my new MySteel belt, I know I won't even feel any sensation through the front plate. That is a scary thought.