Measuring?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

Re: Measuring?

Post by Kellymac3 »

fitherin wrote: VERY FEW members on [this] site state which county or state they live in, Maybee not proud of their locale.
So If you want a handy belt maker living near you make an effort and tell them at least that you exsist in??????? country and maybe just maybe you will be the lucky one.
:o
NE United States.
But I'm already booked as Pyras endurance tester ;-)
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

fitherin wrote:VERY FEW members on [this] site state which country they live in, Maybee not proud of their natation
VERY FEW members on [this] site state which county or state they live in, Maybee not proud of their locale.
I think it has less to do with pride and more to do with privacy.

Not everyone wants the world to know they wear, or have their partner wear, a chastity belt because the idea of doing so doesn't exactly fit in with mainstream society.

But, I live in Paramus NJ, US of A.
fitherin
Sex: Male

Post by fitherin »

Thank you,
You already had a location on your profile that would suffice if a belt maker was looking for clients to build for. I guess maybe work with you rather than for you as you are really good at belt making already :D
Thank you as you were already one of the few that included any information
S
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

Well there was a chastity belt maker in my state who was getting plenty of business and I'm told that they only managed to make a fail of it on account of their own personal fuckedupness.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Why should it be so hard for someone in north America manufacturing chastity belts?

Does not anyone have the production of stainless that can do it too?
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

I do not think it is lack of stainless steel alone, maybe access to laser cutting and engineering to make pins for lock mounting is quite easy for a good engineer.
Harder to find correct lining materials than correct grade of s/steel
Perhaps it is mainly the fear of litigation if something goes wrong and the willing wearer suddenly turns on the maker and sues for damages!!! :o
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Previously there have been both skilled and knowledgeable manufacturers in the United States. I have not heard that any of them have been sued for damages caused by the chastity belt.
Perhaps absence of historical stories about knights who went to the Holy Land. Meanwhile, put their wives at home at the palace with chastity belt on! I know that there is no historical confirmation that it happened ...
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Tobbe,

If I could get the capital to buy tools, I'd fill the need for a chastity belt maker in the USA.

And yes...Kellymac is my endurance tester when I get the opportunity to make a proto-type. I'm working on things. :twisted:
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:
And yes...Kellymac is my endurance tester when I get the opportunity to make a proto-type. I'm working on things. :twisted:
I'm here, waiting ;-)
Maybe we should start our own company?!
Seems to me that the main problem is taking measurements. Well we have folks in the USA, UK, Sweden to name a few. And we all wear belts and know how they should fit....

I know, a pipe dream. But a pretty good one ;-)