Emlalock

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
babydoll28
Sex: Female

Emlalock

Post by babydoll28 »

I was asked to be a KH on Emlalock and i agreed, the person is male and is in a full belt and has no access to his bits and pieces whatsoever. However after he allowed me to set up the session and he logged in and uploaded his photo and deleted it etc he says to me "i will need out on such a day and on valentines day". I spoke to my SO/Master about it and he told me that the guy is just trying to push his boundaries and see what he can get away with. Which I thought as well. So the question is, when you lock yourself up and you willingly hand over the keys and then only a few hours later you are asking for days "off" are you testing the KH or do you really need out?

I told the guy I would see, that it depended on his level of communication with me, daily updates as to how he is feeling, if there is any pain or anything etc and of course on my mood. I also asked him if he was planning to have sex on the dates he asked for and he said that it was not planned but it was a possibility. I am very much tempted to leave him locked as long as he continues to be doing well mentally and not having any physical issues. I *think* I am keen on keeping him locked though because I have been sexually assaulted numerous times etc. So perhaps my motive is off.

If you were or are a KH and your person is seemingly doing great while in chastity would you release them knowing full well that they will likely go off and have sex? How do you nurture someone into accepting it and loving it, i know it happens because i have been there, i just don't understand how I jumped the fence from counting days to being content and even feeling naked when I am not in some form of bondage.
dashingdarla

Re: Emlalock

Post by dashingdarla »

Since it's fairly obvious I might as well throw this out there - I am a Lifestyle Dominant who happens to also be a fairly serious sadist. I've put many in chastity over the years.

So when they beg, whine, whimper, cry, bitch and complain, they're actually ticking my sadist button and since I like that oh so much, they stay in chastity that much longer.

Unless there's a safety/medical reason, let Mr. Valentines Day suffer.

But my favorite word to hear is "ow." :)
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

If it was so important to "need out on such a day and on valentines day", then he could asked about it before he got locked up!

I agree with dashingdarla and think you should give him extra days for this question.
Naturally, he does not have a clue what day you let him open the lock.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
babydoll28

Post by babydoll28 »

To give him a good scare i set his time to 64 days.

I am the ultimate whiner but as my lovely Master puts it "you are only ever guaranteed what you NEED" and last i checked NEEDING Valentines day free wasnt a true need.. lol Plus, part of me would love for him to have to turn her down or even funner have her all over him for her to find his steel panties and wonder what the heck!

Perhaps this is a lesson on "be careful what you wish for" :D