how to get my girl into chastity?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
white_zl
Sex: Male

how to get my girl into chastity?

Post by white_zl »

i have been very fascinating about girl in chastity
i really want to use it in real life...but my girl is vanilla...when she saw any chastity device she say it was a torture device...
so i need some opinion how to make a vannile girl of me to be chastity girl like all girl in this forum

thank you

nb: sorry for my bad english
Tobbe

Re: how to get my girl into chastity?

Post by Tobbe »

Welcome to BG and glad you share the same interest as many others here.

Buy a belt and put it on when she sleeps!
Then, she will really dislike you and chastity belts!
If she does not want or even show an interest in testing, it becomes difficult. Proceed with caution. First you have to convince her that it is absolutely not an instrument of torture.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

Post by Kellymac3 »

I would start with something simple like a leather chastity belt. My KH and I started with a simple one from California Exotics ( from amazon.com).
It gives both the wearer and the KH a sense of what a chastity belt is like. It's fun, sexy and starts discussions about where you would like to go next......
Good luck!
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

Quite frankly it is kind of a torture device and if she's not into it (which is how things sound) trying to manipulate her into wearing it is abusive.
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

gotsteel wrote:Quite frankly it is kind of a torture device and if she's not into it (which is how things sound) trying to manipulate her into wearing it is abusive.
Yes it could be described as slow torture but I love my belt. For me, its torture if hub takes it away.......
If a girl or guy are new to belts, they may be a little apprehensive and there is a period of adjustment. Skin getting used to the belt, showering, toilet methods.
Main thing is that the KH is encouraging, loving, supportive during those first few weeks. Then it's not torture ( with the caveat that no one should be forced to wear a belt....)
white_zl

Post by white_zl »

thx all for the answer..
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

I can only assume she is not your slave, otherwise you would not need to ask.

If she refuses after you talk to her and tell her how much it means to you, then that is a wrap. You could try and wheedle her into it, but she will harden her heart toward you if you force the issue.

Some are just not into chastity belts. And they ARE 'torture devices", especially if she leads an athletic and active lifestyle, chastity belts severely limit what you can do. Consider things from her viewpoint.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Pyra Gorgon wrote: they ARE 'torture devices", especially if she leads an athletic and active lifestyle, chastity belts severely limit what you can do.

Haha so Pyra are you saying I'm not active or athletic ;-)
HappyH

Post by HappyH »

Kellymac3 wrote:
Pyra Gorgon wrote: they ARE 'torture devices", especially if she leads an athletic and active lifestyle, chastity belts severely limit what you can do.

Haha so Pyra are you saying I'm not active or athletic ;-)
That almost sounds like a challenge 8-)
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Haha, I must confess the first month or two were hard. Certain positions, the wire would hurt. For example, I could only sleep for 5 hours before the wire would wake me up. Lifting my knees up high would cause pain. I would be very careful getting into the car. Walking would be fine but i didn't participate in higher activity sports.

However, now I feel no discomfort from the wire. I can run, use my exercise bike. If anything hurts during exercise, it's the buckle. So I just place some cushioning behind it to protect my skin.

Tobbe has always recommended taking time, slow and steady, getting used to a belt and it's true. If you just lock a girl in a belt, it will feel like torture. But if you gradually extend the length of belt wearing time, your body learns to accommodate it

But communication between the KH and the belted is paramount, especially whilst the girl is getting acclimated to wearing it. If that communication isn't there, it can quickly begin to feel like abuse......