Embarrassing Situations!!

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

Embarrassing Situations!!

Post by Kellymac3 »

Well as most of you know, I wear my belt 24/7 now. It's a part of me, I don't even think about it.
I had to go through a security scanner the other day, not for flying, just a low level government building. The detector went off, I guessed it was my metal collar. I was pulled aside, arms out, hat off and after using the hand scanner, the Officer said 'I need to see your belt Ma'am '
I thought, 'OMG, my belt!!!'
I told him I didn't have a belt on my jeans.
'You need to lift up your sweater Ma'am...'
I wanted the ground to swallow me up. I discreetly showed him my hip band and explained what it was. He was more embarrassed than I was at that point and let me pass. ;-)

Any of you folks have embarrassing stories?
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Embarrassing Situations!!

Post by fitherin »

Omg
That must have been a time you hoped would never happen!
Maybe you should get a set of small business cards printed with a contact for the web site you bought the belt from. Then get a commision on each belt sold by show and tell. I wonder if the security person has looked up chastity belts so they know what to look for in the future.
Heres hopeing it was a once in a lifetime occurence, Now where is the security tape for that building on you tube posted.................
S
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Just hope more women wearing chastity belt, so there will not be anything strange about detectors beeps when a woman passes.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
jls8221

Post by jls8221 »

You may want to consider TSA Precheck
http://www.tsa.gov/tsa-precheck/partici ... a-precheck

If you are prechecked there is no need to remove your belt or have it inspected by a TSA agent.
VeryFriendly

Post by VeryFriendly »

Is there anything similar in the UK where you can precheck?

Am not currently belted but have permanent wrist and ankle cuffs that are totally going to set off the detectors.

Probably fine anyway once I can get over brazening it out as a concept, and as long as I don't get anyone set on making things more difficult than needs be. Just it would be useful to know if there is an easier option there.

It's not definite yet, but I might be flying from UK to either Croatia or Turkey later in the year.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Tobbe wrote:Just hope more women wearing chastity belt, so there will not be anything strange about detectors beeps when a woman passes.
Tobbe you are precious!

Maybe they ought to have special lines, like "KEPT WOMEN LINE" and "..." well, you know... ;)

Ugh! Going through TSA security theater is embarassing enough without a belt on. In for a penny, in for a pound on that one.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

When I travelled overseas recently, belt off. But collar was on. Yes I set off the scanners. " can you take that off Ma'am?"
No I can't ! They let me pass. BUT I was pulled aside twice ( and once just outside the plane), for them to check my carry on luggage ;-)
VeryFriendly

Post by VeryFriendly »

Not CB or metal related, but the other week I'd been for a swim before work, the last week or two I have been getting back into a bit of corset wearing, must have forgotten when I put it on to loop the laces around my waist and tie off, or maybe they came undone when I was on my way in.

Either way, I got into the office and discovered I had the laces trailing behind me. :oops: Luckily I was the first one in.
Chosen Keyholder

Post by Chosen Keyholder »

She and I will be going through airport security in May. She's belted, I'm caged. That'll be interesting.