Three chastity belts in video

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

Re: Three chastity belts in video

Post by Kellymac3 »

Tobbe wrote:I do not think you need to try it out Kellymac.
It must be better to first put together the waistband and make sure it's right, before place the crotch part in the locking mechanism.
I did try and amazingly it can be done! I thought the whole belt contraption would fall off whilst fiddling with the crotch plate.
But, I still think it's better to do waist band first to get the belt comfortable.
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Tobbe wrote:@Kellymac: It´s Flash Player files and Macs does not like it.
LOL that's almost witty Tobbe!!
Cindy

Post by Cindy »

I agree that is much easier to put the belt together first then attach the crotch piece. And yes she was slow putting everything on but really who cares the net result is she is in chastity and that's what counts. Well at least when no one with a whip is waiting impatiently for you to get ready. When I have to be quick I can put on my belt, chastity bra, thigh bands, cuffs on my wrists and ankles, blindfold and gag faster than she put on her belt and bra.
fitherin
Sex: Male

Post by fitherin »

I hope that your not implying that your KH punishes :shock: with a whip as you are putting all of those item' s on.
That sounds harsh
s
Cindy

Post by Cindy »

fitherin wrote:I hope that your not implying that your KH punishes :shock: with a whip as you are putting all of those item' s on.
That sounds harsh
s
Not while I'm putting everything on, but later.